What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• What happened to me today? Saw yet more proof that amongst some lovely people, Eleusis contains the absolute dregs of the achaean player base.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    What happened to me today? Saw yet more proof that amongst some lovely people, Eleusis contains the absolute dregs of the achaean player base.
    Son woke up amidst the fighting so I had to leave, couldn't have been that bad! 
  • It was that bad.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    I am so, so sorry @Omor

D:
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • @Aodfionn Still a little salty about that... not gunna lie.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • NGL I saw that cleave kill on Omor and cracked up. How does that even happen?

• Daeir said:
    - 2017/01/28 21:21:23 - Omor falls to Advocate Daeir I'lithian, his body seared to a crisp by electric energy. OMOR'S SOUL BURNS WITH THE POWER OF A THOUSAND SUNS
    - 2017/01/28 21:21:23 - Nazihk dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of the soul of Omor.
    - 2017/01/28 21:21:23 - Etheros dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of the soul of Omor.

Wait I got a SOUL DOUBLEKILL?!?!?
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    I'll take "Proof Daeir Cares More About Resolutions Than His Own Teammates" for $200, Alex.
  • Daeir said:
    The real MVP here is fucking Antonius who eats about as much shit as can possibly be stuffed into one's mouth at once, spits it out, and still cases Mycen in the face for the kill. And doesn't die afterwards.

What the actual fuck.
    I'd love to claim magical tanking powers, but come on, it's Mycen. You know she sure as hell wasn't in the room with the action, she was off sniping like she always does. I just happened to be there too, making life hard for her.
  • Achilles said:
    cleansing can strip blackwind and astralform, piety will cause a rubble effect for blackwind/astralformed players which gives cleansing move time to work.  I think they can still just fly over piety/cleansing combo.  Illuminate does strip BW/AF and I think there is some way you can kind of control it though not perfectly.  Flash is definitely the best counter to it, its instant.  Another good way to mess up an blackwinded/astralform escape is stick dizziness, they will end up falling in one of those forms and have to human to stand/move.
    Can't fly in blackwind.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Y'know, I think I saw one of those the other day outside Creville of all places.

• Might be able to blackwind if you have a RoF, use it, and then blackwind. Not sure though, never tried it.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Cooper said:
    Might be able to blackwind if you have a RoF, use it, and then blackwind. Not sure though, never tried it.
    Possibly, but then you can't land, which can present a problem in say... Hashan, which has an inside entrance. I rarely fly/bwind myself.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • So I went Infernal to test.

If you have a RoF you can fly, blackwind, and then stay flying. But you cannot land.

• 01:51:56.054 A heavily armoured Stormshaper soars in from the sky, slamming to the ground in a shower of debris. He immediately rushes forward, readying his sword to attack.

01:52:00.236 You have been slain by a heavily armoured Stormshaper.

WOW!  Don't remember those guys hanging around, thought I just had to watch out for Chenubis  :/

• Brean said:

01:51:56.054 A heavily armoured Stormshaper soars in from the sky, slamming to the ground in a shower of debris. He immediately rushes forward, readying his sword to attack.

WOW!  Don't remember those guys hanging around, thought I just had to watch out for Chenubis  :/

It flies down when you attack the wingless atavian.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Brean said:

01:51:56.054 A heavily armoured Stormshaper soars in from the sky, slamming to the ground in a shower of debris. He immediately rushes forward, readying his sword to attack.

Naughty, naughty.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I went to my first crusade.

Our party was already engaged.

I walked into our group.  Instantly died to Eleusis auto-targetting me the second I walked in.

Can I say script much?

Otherwise, was pretty fun not having a map, because #NexusHavingTheRightMap
  • Frederich said:
    I went to my first crusade.

Our party was already engaged.

I walked into our group.  Instantly died to Eleusis auto-targetting me the second I walked in.

Can I say script much?

Otherwise, was pretty fun not having a map, because #NexusHavingTheRightMap
    gotta be faster on the numb/fly!
  • without knowing you were there beforehand since we weren't expecting more, it took me 2 seconds to call your presence (gleaned through alertness) through typing it out, another .5 or so to input my own shoot alias, another 1 or so for other people to react because we already had advantage in the engagement and were able to pick and choose fairly freely.

no need for scripting at all, it's easy when soft targets make themselves individually apparent.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Small targets are the best targets

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Ellodin said:
    without knowing you were there beforehand since we weren't expecting more, it took me 2 seconds to call your presence (gleaned through alertness) through typing it out, another .5 or so to input my own shoot alias, another 1 or so for other people to react because we already had advantage in the engagement and were able to pick and choose fairly freely.

no need for scripting at all, it's easy when soft targets make themselves individually apparent.
    Auto targetting is really just one very basic trigger. Should not even call it scripting, let alone "script much". 
  • Ryzeth said:
    Brean said:

It flies down when you attack the wingless atavian.
    Ha, good to know.  Man I about stroked out laughing from how fast that was.
  • 2k DPS

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Is it sad that out of the people there, I had the most health?

Because I had more health than everyone but the dragons (and even then, I was tied with some of them) :(@Ellodin

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA

Aodfionn (male Troll).

His date of birth is hidden by the sand of Aeon.

He is ranked 871st in Achaea.

He is an extremely credible character.

He is not known for acts of infamy.

He is considered to be approximately equal to your might.

He is a mentor and able to take on proteges.

His motto: 'Growth comes from adaptation.'

He has been divorced once.

See HONOURS DEEDS AODFIONN to view his 5 special honours.

Looks like those Jaruvians can breathe easy again.

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Got 2/3 of the way through implanting a totem for the Village when my internet hiccuped. Thanks Comcast!
  • edited January 2017
    Liyane said:
    Comcast!
    Hello darkness my old friend. I've come to talk with you again.