What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Started Targossas's Festival of Dawn with tons of explosions! Thank you to @Laniara, @Farrah, @Talamond, & Maeris for getting things started! 

Now, to not kill myself as most MoCAs do.
  • edited February 2017
    Fun times in Underrealm with @Naoma @Ryuke @Iakimen @Miriew @Mycen @Senoske (until that UR death timer hit you) @Aelyn (also with the death timer!).

Iakimen and I only died seventeen times between us both (plus two more deaths from Naoma) when things kind of went a bit sideways in the process of killing Achaea's UR "raid" boss, but we got him in the end:
    05:11:33.14 10046h|89%|10010m|92%|100%e 99%w| bk|dex | dragon 1% - [haem par bld(76) pr]
    [Curing]: EAT BLOODROOT
    You eat a bloodroot leaf.
    Your muscles unlock; you are no longer paralysed. (3.334s)
    05:11:33.14 10046h|89%|10010m|92%|100%e 99%w| bk|dex | dragon 1% - [haem bld(76) pr]
    You stand up.
    You rip into a shadow dragon with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have slain a shadow dragon, retrieving the corpse.
    With a keening roar, a shadow dragon spreads its wings in a final gesture of defiance as it
    discorporates, its form losing coherency as it first diminishes, then fades away completely.
    You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a sycophantic shoulder cape feeds upon the
    lifeforce of your fallen foe.
    [Rage]: +6.4. Total: 41.5 Now Available: Override
    (svof): Your max health increased by 112h/0% to 11322.
    05:11:33.22 10046h|88%|10010m|92%|99%e 99%w| bk|de |   - [haem bld(76)]
    Still no talisman piece though, and we've killed it three times since we were told it has the claw.

@Makarios @Nicola
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• OH NO!! They meant "The Claw"

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I killed it before the memento auction. Do I get one too? :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    I paid the dragon 1000cr to agree to not give you the claw, until you agreed to give me the claw.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    I think I've bashed more in the last two weeks than I did in the last two years.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • There's probably something more to it than just 'kill the dragon' to get the piece :)

Give Mhaldor access to UR and we'll get it.

Cooper said:
    There's probably something more to it than just 'kill the dragon' to get the piece :)

"Just kill the dragon"

K.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I want UR access but I'm already completely sick of shards. :(
  • Who's had UR attunement? I know Hashan has had it twice, and Eleusis at least once.
     <3 
    Eleusis has had it like 3 times at this point.
    Huh. Neat.
  • First raid since I came back, managed to die hilariously fast to holocausts like an idiot. Oh well, die and learn, as they say.
    Little bit of excitement to break the day to day monotony. Thanks @Ysela <3
    Huh. Neat.
  • Cooper said:
    There's probably something more to it than just 'kill the dragon' to get the piece :)

I'm pretty tempted to let Mhaldor in. Their discipline and training could definitely see to a faster Dragon drop.
  • Started the riddle contest for Targossas. Congrats to @Alekxz on being first to finish all 15!
  • Valaria said:
    just completed my first objective: custom prompt script for nexus. its look pretty.

on other hand, when will i ever get to dragon where I get distracted by everything else? :(
    I can positively tell you that you -WILL- get there, no matter how incredibly far away it may seem at 97. ;)
  • Siduri said:
    Quisse said:
    Today I finished something HUGE and got some major closure thanks to @Deucalion. It may be the most bittersweet I've felt in a long, long time. Also wow. And omg I'm excited to show the Luminai: @Will @Siduri @Magenta @Halos ...you GUYS...

It's finally done!
    And this is why I love you so much <3
    Looking forward to it. And bittersweet myself. :(
  • Xaden said:
    Went for a smoke. Got radianced to death. Then mind commanded to walk to a room with no mono, before being braziered and killed again.

Good times. 10/10 would smoke again.
    Went to grab a beer: radianced.

Also learned that when @Iakimen says "Proficy flying in, got deliverance", he actually means "DO NOT TOUCH TEH PROFICY".

All in all, I think @Proficy got me at least 5 times today. Will dance with him again tomorrow I think...
  • Xaden said:
    Went for a smoke. Got radianced to death. Then mind commanded to walk to a room with no mono, before being braziered and killed again.

Good times. 10/10 would smoke again.

Were you standing around in the city or was this during some skirmish of sorts?
  • I just admire the commitment.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    @Makarios @Nicola Can we get the talisman piece when we kill Twilight's shadow Dragons, please?
    Krypton said:
    @Makarios @Nicola Can we get the talisman piece when we kill Twilight's shadow Dragons, please?
    Or, ya know, when you kill the -actual- shadow dragon please?
    Huh. Neat.
  • Went to go raid Hashan.

"You sense that Drefan has a mindlock on X."
    "X hops about madly."

Yeah, I'm kinda gettin real tired of telepathy stuff being able to be done from the safety of all-the-way-across-the-city-in-a-safe-zone...

Especially whenever the only way to stop it is from having your own monks. :?