Memorable quotes

Comments

• Asmodron said:
    You hear a distant voice whisper, "Yell and laugh all You want, it will do You no good, barbarians."

Whose shout is that one?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Twilight's
  • Krypton said:
    Twilight's
    Nice. Hiding the name is appropriate, I think.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Is it really a whisper if you can hear it from so far away?
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Just because it sounds distant doesn't mean it is #twilight #secretsbutnotsecrets
  • Alrena said:
    Person tells you, "Fuck you bitch. Ask for a duel and when I don't respond kill me. I was fucking driving home from work you twat."

Don't Achaea and drive, kids.

Sounds like the same petty, rageaholic thing Roagnak did to me... I got snubbed immediately after too!!

• The salt is real.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I get worked up, but the most I do is make empty threats these days.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    I get worked up, but the most I do is make empty threats these days.
    Your rants are welcome on Jesters any time. <3
  • - 2016/12/10 03:28:19 - Fansy says, "Go go Team Good!"
  • Alrena said:
    Person tells you, "Fuck you bitch. Ask for a duel and when I don't respond kill me. I was fucking driving home from work you twat."

Don't Achaea and drive, kids.
    I told them they would get ganked if they didn't watch out!
  • Romeo says, "HELP COMMUNICATION would be a great thing to read right about now."

Sanguistrasz says, "Comeon you r so strict."

Romeo says, "....don't make me come over there."

Sanguistrasz says, "What's the good way of leveling? shell i fallow the tasks? or is there any best ways?"
  • Frederich said:
    My fucking jaw dropped at that response.  I legitimately went "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIRLLLLL"
    Mine too. It was absolutely brilliant and I am looking forward to that aspect of it playing out.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• I wanted to post some dumb witty "Come at me bro" post but noped the fuck out of there after he posted that.
  • There is a retort to this, but it is not words.

The next move is in Sartan's hands.
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Daeir said:
    I still don't know how you even begin to retort to that. Deny his might? Yeah nah, everybody knows who Dunn is and what he does. Acknowledge that he does indeed fit the Mhaldorian bill super well and offer him citizenship? Thwarted by the Babelite card and the whole "Herald of the Outer Cold" shtick, acknowledging that someone not following Sartan's edicts is actually strong.

Never have I seen a throwdown so.. complete with so little to it. It's astonishing.
    do y'all not remember where dunn grew up

• Dunn's reply was epic, however what will come to pass will occur in the game between him and the Lichlords. (Obviously) 

• Ailea: some Mhaldorian combatants will attack some people
    Dunn: ok, that sounds fun
    -->  fighting ensues --> everyone's happy
  • Every time a non-com dies, Makarios fixes a bug