Memorable quotes

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Rangor said:
    Alrena said:
    Person tells you, "Fuck you bitch. Ask for a duel and when I don't respond kill me. I was fucking driving home from work you twat."

Don't Achaea and drive, kids.
    I told them they would get ganked if they didn't watch out!
    if they don't watch out, they get ganked a god of Law of Physic and Reality.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Dunn said:

BUT ARE YOU A DIFFERENT ANIMAL? -AND- THE SAME BEAST?

• Dude. We don't need Cyrene to breed. What is wrong with you?
  • Because.

• Well this oughta be entertaining. Stupid. But entertaining.
  • edited December 2016
    Raid by Targossas.

See Dunn on deathsight when I fulcrum'd out to heal... Think nothing of it.

Look through logs after, see a crucible got dropped. P sure targ didn't do it :|

You tell Dunn, "(( Wtf was that your crucible that was in room >.> ))."
    Dunn tells you, "Maybe. Maybe not."

This guy. :open_mouth:
  • (Mhaldor): @Aegoth says, "Welcome, Klashasa, to the warm embrace of slavery."

This was met with stark silence, but I do hope everyone was cracking up the same as me behind their keyboards.

• I definitely smiled to myself. It was a great introudction to Mhaldor.
  • Ryzeth said:
    Raid by Targossas.

See Dunn on deathsight when I fulcrum'd out to heal... Think nothing of it.

Look through logs after, see a crucible got dropped. P sure targ didn't do it :|

You tell Dunn, "(( Wtf was that your crucible that was in room >.> ))."
    Dunn tells you, "Maybe. Maybe not."

This guy. :open_mouth:
    They defiled us right before going into Hashan when I didn't have people to defend. Tbf, that crucible was useless and didn't kill anyone :(

• edited December 2016
    Dunn said:
    They defiled us right before going into Hashan when I didn't have people to defend. Tbf, that crucible was useless and didn't kill anyone :(
    Was more curious as to what randomly chunked me, when no one was actually hitting me... Looked back and saw crucible, was like oh... :/

edit: I wonder if Ashtan would have gotten sanction, if you killed a bunch of people with it instead of Targ.  :o
  • edited December 2016
    Probably. And I woulda totally snuck a tank too :)

It's the courteous thing to do, of course. 

(You've given me a new self achievement to obtain. @Jhui )

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Nobody has been slain by the might of a pygmy guard.

????

• Skye said:
    Nobody has been slain by the might of a pygmy guard.

????
    Nobody (male Atavian).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 25th of Sarapin, 712 years after the fall of the 
    Seleucarian Empire.
    He is unranked in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Settler in Targossas.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Careful, he might try and poke out your eyes.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Did someone inform the cyclopses that Nobody is coming to hunt them this year?
  • Coamenel said:
    Did someone inform the cyclopses that Nobody is coming to hunt them this year?
    I don't know about that, but Nobody knew what was coming to them.

• edited December 2016
    PUBLIC NEWS #19914
    Date: 12/14/2016 at 21:36
    From: Knight Commander Kasa Lighthawk, Guardian of the Court
    To : Everyone
    Subj: A sad day in blood
    Greetings, Sapience,
    I write to you today to inform you of a sad occurrence, but not as a Regent of Hashan. Because of the ignorance and pig-headedness of Eleusian leadership such as Rangor, my hand is forced.
    Sovereignty over the Darkenwood belongs to Lord Twilight. Any Eleusians who are found within the Darkenwood will be assumed to be part of this unfortunate conflict, as Eleusis' leaders have made clear that Eleusis as a whole is involved. 
    You may contest this, if you wish. We will take your corpse and use it to strengthen the Dark Father's shrines. You may hire an assassin. That is fine. We will take their corpse, and it too will be used to strengthen the Dark Father. 

You are warned.
    Penned by my hand on the 6th of Aeguary, in the year 730 AF.

Pking people because they're bashing because your divines shrines keep getting screwed. Stay classy, Hashan.

(Last I checked you can't uh... Declare an area as your own open pk ground)

INB4 Eleusis declares all forests their pk grounds because lololArtemis' and Gaia's Sovereignty.
  • Sounds like Senoske needs a wet-wipe, cuz he just got shit on
  • No different to the Guardians of Moghedu lark.

Assume the same obligations apply (i.e. A warning to the hunter that should they not leave they will be PK'd) 

Fair Balls, @Kasa
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited December 2016
    Aegoth said:
    Sounds like Senoske needs a wet-wipe, cuz he just got shit on
    Huh? I haven't even been logged in all day.

I just find declaring an area as your own "open pk ground" stupid. Because now Eleusis is just gonna say lolk, all forests, no Hashani. Coo.