- 2012/08/20 23:24:56 - Baldazar says, "Goat?"
- 2012/08/20 23:25:00 - Chord says, "Say what, now?"
- 2012/08/20 23:25:01 - Baldazar says, "GOAT!!!!"
- 2012/08/20 23:25:04 - Baldazar says, "Hey Latus."
- 2012/08/20 23:25:09 - Baldazar says, "Didnt notice you were back."
- 2012/08/20 23:25:12 - Latus says, "Step papa!"

Welcome back, Latus!

Comments

• This shouldn't be 3.0. If we're starting over with the new forums, it would be 1.0, if not it would be at least 6.0.
  • Split the difference.

• Let's find a nice middle ground then.
    (3.0 + 1.0 + 6.0)/3 = 10/3 = 3.333333333...

So it shall the thread be renamed to Quotes 3.3333333333...! Aaaand it seems like I can't rename a thread. OH WELL.

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    ZOMG LATUS?! I thought someone was just chameleoning him!
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Should have picked a sequel number from The Naked Gun, it would make more sense.
  • "You reach out and clench a fist before a red admiral butterfly, who screams and doubles over in 
    agony as his skin suddenly bubbles with gangrenous growths.
    You have scored an OBLITERATING CRITICAL hit!
    Unable to maintain cohesion, a red admiral butterfly's mutated and warped flesh sloughs off from his 
    bones as he collapses to the ground in a twisted heap.
    You have slain a red admiral butterfly, retrieving the corpse.

Kroac winces in pain.

You roll on the floor, laughing.

Azarak Kroac Landcleaver says with a light, grook accent, "Overkill much?"  "

((then after killing a few more....))

You fumble about drunkenly.

Azarak Kroac Landcleaver says with a light, grook accent, "You must really dislike butterflies."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yep, pretty much. They get on my nerves... and after a few drinks of rum... Yep.
    "Sometimes... legends are true" 
  • edited August 2012

"You reach out and clench a fist before a red admiral butterfly, who screams and doubles over in 
    agony as his skin suddenly bubbles with gangrenous growths.
    You have scored an OBLITERATING CRITICAL hit!
    Unable to maintain cohesion, a red admiral butterfly's mutated and warped flesh sloughs off from his 
    bones as he collapses to the ground in a twisted heap.
    You have slain a red admiral butterfly, retrieving the corpse.

Kroac winces in pain.

You roll on the floor, laughing.

Azarak Kroac Landcleaver says with a light, grook accent, "Overkill much?"  "

((then after killing a few more....))

You fumble about drunkenly.

Azarak Kroac Landcleaver says with a light, grook accent, "You must really dislike butterflies."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yep, pretty much. They get on my nerves... and after a few drinks of rum... Yep.
    But did you know that the flapping wings of a dying butterfly can create a storm over Ashtan? Of course you don't. But with some sheet metal, scotch tape, tinfoil, three-month old cocoons and a drop of Seleucarian tabasco, anything is possible!

• Hashani RP: Who could resist it.
  • CardanCardan The Garden

Quotes 33.333333333 - The Qoutening it is then.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I love you, Cardan.

Really.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Thanks Cardan! (Though isn't it supposed to be 3.333333 - The Quotening?)

• CardanCardan The Garden
    It was, but I took the suggestion from @Thaumas and mixed in a little Naked Gun in there too
  • That works too! (Thanks for fixing 'Quotening' though!)

• But did you know that the flapping wings of a dying butterfly can create a storm over Ashtan? Of course you don't. But with some sheet metal, scotch tape, tinfoil, three-month old cocoons and a drop of Seleucarian tabasco, anything is possible!
    Time to kill some butterflies if you get the rest

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    But did you know that the flapping wings of a dying butterfly can create a storm over Ashtan? Of course you don't. But with some sheet metal, scotch tape, tinfoil, three-month old cocoons and a drop of Seleucarian tabasco, anything is possible!
    I'm telling Vellis. And he's grown to be known for his temper.

• Such a quality quotes thread.
  • Kresslack said:
    I'm telling Vellis. And he's grown to be known for his temper.
    Vellis does have a temper.. ever seen how many people he kills?!
    He's such a grumpy man...
  • Vellis doesn't catch butterflies, Butterflies surrender to Vellis.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    (Party): Tanris says, "Earionduil's that guy at a public movie explaining why none of the stuff can 
    work in reality."

• A small cadre of rogue astronomers has committed ritual suicide after a rare
    celestial conjunction was obscured by a flurry of garish Divine fire.
  • Gargling a final, shallow breath, Spraeth drowns within the harrowing current of
    the river.

Iridescent shards of ice glimmer throughout the triune rings of Achaea as Vayne
    meets a chilling end amid the craters and canyons of the moon.

The creativity is inspiring.

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    I got zapped so many times...The Moon death was awesome though! Vayne is devoted to Astronomy. The first step in Hashan's space program!
  • What a wonderful thing to log into.

(The Royal Shallamese Guard): Salik says, "I had to put on Barbie girl right now, Tanris raided."

And it explains soooooooo much!

• edited August 2012
    Speaking of raiding Shallam:

The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling
    voice of Phaestus booms, "Oi, Tanris, go home. I am raiding Shallam now."

voice of Phaestus booms, "I have one of your women. I will be back for the rest,
    Shallam."

(Ashtan): Enyd says, "Shallam is all women...what one in particular I wonder."

(Ashtan): Ereshka says, "Maybe Darroth?"

voice of Phaestus booms, "Make that two."

voice of Phaestus booms, "What... nay neither of the lasses are Darroth. Should
    they be?"
  • edited August 2012
    The sound of a forging hammer striking raw steel rings out, and Phaestus, the Smith arrives in
    a wave of sweltering heat.

You perform a graceful curtsey.

"Ahah!" Phaestus exclaims triumphantly.

Phaestus, the Smith says, "I found one!"

You say to Phaestus in a soft, melodic voice, "Greetings,  Lord."

You follow Phaestus, the Smith through the ether to Before the Worldforge.

Before the Worldforge.
    Rising up from the floor is a massive granite anvil, hewn from the very bones of the earth. A
    teakwood box lies partially hidden in the shadow cast by the anvil. The shining figure of a
    guardian angel floats in the air here.  Phaestus, the Smith is here, the air about Him hazy
    with the intense heat of the forge. He wields a blacksmith's hammer in His right hand.
    There are no obvious exits.

You see Phaestus, the Smith shout, "I have one of your women. I will be back for the rest,
    Shallam."

Throwing His hands in the air, Phaestus tosses His head back and laughs sadistically.

You give a trillingly melodic laugh.

With a gentle hum, an emerald hummingbird flits in from the ether.
    A fire roars up from the ground. After a moment it dies, revealing the unburned form of
    Anaidiana.

You see Phaestus, the Smith shout, "Make that two."

Anaidiana says in a smooth, elderly voice, "Ack."

You grab protectively at Anaidiana.

Anaidiana clutches you.

Phaestus sniggers evilly.

(Shallam): Kendrick says, "He's taking our women!"

(Shallam): Kendrick says, "To arms, Shallam! To arms!"

(Shallam): Ashed says, "The Divine get all the women though. Makes old grooks like me fairly
    sad."

You follow Phaestus, the Smith through the ether to The Phaestean brewery.

(Shallam): You say, "Old Grooks are always sad, women or not."

(Shallam): Kalvon says, "So what exactly are you two doing over there?"

Anaidiana says in a smooth, elderly voice, "Branching out to other cities?"

Phaestus, the Smith says, "Before people start prisming into My forge."

Phaestus, the Smith says, "Someone could get hurt!"

(Cut out lots of random stuff)
    Phaestus, the Smith says, "I think My raid backfired. Now I'm the one getting raided."

(Leaders): Lathis says, "Just make sure Sabiru doesn't get charged with anything <3."
    (Leaders): Sabiru says, "<3."

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Lol'd. Oh, Phaestus. He is hilarious.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Yeah, there I am, in the Phaestean brewery with the intent on getting drunk as hell- when poof here comes Lord Phaestus and 2 Shallamese Ladies and I'm like 'uhhhh must sober up"
    meh

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Damn, Phaestus has good taste. Those are my favorite Shallamese ladies!

<3 Phaestus. It was more amusing if you could hear CCG and Cyrene CT.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Vayne said:
    I got zapped so many times...The Moon death was awesome though! Vayne is devoted to Astronomy. The first step in Hashan's space program!
    Yeah, I seriously was crying from laughing so hard. Then you appeared at Crossroads and I was still teasing Deladan for being zapped by Kastelia, and I started laughing even harder, like IRL laughing.