Memorable quotes

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Raising an insubstantial dagger, you point it at A vampire.
    Your shadow leaps for a vampire, hammering his shield in a silent frenzy that causes it to explode
    in a shower of prismatic shards.
    5661h, 3764m, 27370e, 18999w cdbk 27.4%xp AGE: wcekdb[undead:2%]- (-30m, 0.7%)
    You bleed 20 health.
    5641h, 3764m, 27370e, 18999w cdbk 27.4%xp AGE: wcekdb[undead:2%]- (-20h, 0.4%)
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    You are not fallen or kneeling.
    You unleash a vicious reaping blow at a vampire with a scythe of shadows.
    You have slain a vampire, retrieving the corpse.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    [Rage]: +4.2. Total: 112.0
    5641h, 3764m, 27365e, 18999w cdbk 27.4%xp AGE: wcekdb[:]-

Alternatively:

The joke in the first video is that the guy being beaten up is a vampire.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Synbios said:
    -twitch-

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Synbios said:
    -twitch-
    They just want to really emphasise that it's A vampire, and not THE vampire.
  • Manach Hallis Evensong, Dubh Ros shouts, "Crawl back into your holes, edgelords. Go read a history book and avoid a bruise or seven."

RP game so strong
  • The Divine voice of Aurora echoes in your head, "So many weapons. I heartily approve."

First thing that popped into my head?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Can't trust Her. She wielded scimitars back when they sucked.  @Aurora
  • A Duskmere brawler exclaims, "A few bruises never hurt anyone, you wuss!"
    Roses and ashes, life and death
    Both to the ground now asunder
    Darkness to Light and Evil to Right
    Let men in solitude now wonder
  • VanVan
    edited November 2016

You hold out one hand towards a mhun guard as something made of shadow and ice

rises from the ground and flies into him. 

A mhun guard skewers A mhun guard with a well-placed jab.

A mhun guard springs to a mhun guard's defence.

• Tlalaiad, The Genesis (male Immortal).
    He was born before time was counted.

@Makarios pls, we all saw him born.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • He was born before time was serapin 726 (or whatever year it is now)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be

The small shrubbery, sitting mildly over there, rustles a bit.

Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:

The small shrubbery, sitting mildly over there, rustles a bit.

But I'm rustling over here

• edited December 2016

Aralaya said:
    The caustic voice of Blackthorn Reaper Florentino Milani, Waich Foroa Rewero sizzles through the air,
     "Hey Tanris/Makarios, Anytus, et al. You can keep siding with the Ashtani and let them gank 
    everyone forever. Eventually everyone else will just QQ for good and the game pop will keep dropping.
     Let's see if they keep buying enough credits to keep the servers on then."

A stream of crackling crimson fire sizzles across the sky.
    Florentino has been slain by the might of Nicola.

so that happened
    I fucking giggled whole heartedly at this.  
  • Van said:

You hold out one hand towards a mhun guard as something made of shadow and ice

rises from the ground and flies into him. 

A mhun guard skewers A mhun guard with a well-placed jab.

A mhun guard springs to a mhun guard's defence.

Custom Boinad substitution?

• And truth be told, Nicola, Anytus and Makarios dont exist IC. Even mentioning them is ooc.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    The only reason Nicola zapped him was because Mak didn't see it happen.

Luv you Makarios.
    Huh. Neat.
  • sorry, didn't realize I was being OOC by mentioning the admin names. I would hate to have ruined anyone's immersion by including that in my shout about a game's player population and the computer servers that the game runs on
  • edited December 2016
    uhm... this was edited away for reasons

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Lol, talking about the 'game's population' through an IC channel doesn't seem OOC? 
  • sorry, didn't realize I was being OOC by mentioning the admin names. I would hate to have ruined anyone's immersion by including that in my shout about a game's player population and the computer servers that the game runs on
    Lets play a game where I bold every OOC thing you said in that shout. For the sake of uncertainty, I won't even call you out on admin names being OOC since I'm not totally sold on that.

The caustic voice of Blackthorn Reaper Florentino Milani, Waich Foroa Rewero sizzles through the air,
     "Hey Tanris/Makarios, Anytus, et al. You can keep siding with the Ashtani and let them gank 
    everyone forever. Eventually everyone else will just QQ for good and the game pop will keep dropping.

Oh boy was that fun! Now how about you go back to your hole - you 100% deserved what you got for yelling like that; I get being angry, but you should be mature enough to recognize that this isn't how you handle your anger. Next time try logging off and calming down a bit first.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    What about that bit about buying enough credits. Is that OOC or IC

• edited December 2016
    Antidas said:
    sorry, didn't realize I was being OOC by mentioning the admin names. I would hate to have ruined anyone's immersion by including that in my shout about a game's player population and the computer servers that the game runs on
    Lets play a game where I bold every OOC thing you said in that shout. For the sake of uncertainty, I won't even call you out on admin names being OOC since I'm not totally sold on that.

Oh boy was that fun! Now how about you go back to your hole - you 100% deserved what you got for yelling like that; I get being angry, but you should be mature enough to recognize that this isn't how you handle your anger. Next time try logging off and calming down a bit first.
    point 

don't even bother looking for your name, you're not in the same universe lol (you too anedhel. cmon man)