Achaean Raves

Comments

• Only on leaving the room, it seems.
  • Yeah, it's mainly intended to show people who are evading away. 
  • Ah, neat.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Bluef said:
    Yeah, it's mainly intended to show people who are evading away. 
    GFDI.

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited February 2015
    If I can, I am gonna see if I can add this to my party announcer. Heh. So many evil things I can think of to do to the person who evades.  >:) should be very useful in raids.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    @Skye, for being the best sister Mel could ever hope or dream for, especially after a mostly sibling-less life. Who needs blood when you've got Skye. <3
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    To @Melodie, as usual, and @Skye, as slightly less-than-usual, for a night of verbal sparring. Naturally, Daslin dropped in to complete the odd ensemble.

And yes, @Daslin, apparently 15-year scotch keeps the quip game on point.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • @Skye will there be incredibly handsome males and stunning females?

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    This is Achaea. So yes.

• Will there be catchy A-pop* boy and girl groups? This question is important.

A-pop - Achaea-pop

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I'm not sure. Maybe one of those artsy types wants to make a contribution?

• Rave for Lady @Pandora . Not for anything in-game, yet, just for Her being Her.
  • edited February 2015
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 70.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Plenary.
    You have received 18 Bound Credits!

I have no idea how people get significantly farther than this. :s
    I have 150 Lusternian credits that I'll trade over for Achaean ones. Let me know if you're interested!
  • Katsuragi said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 70.

The fact we suffer from temporary insanity helps.
  • Katsuragi said:

Artefacts.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Katsuragi said:

Meropis

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited February 2015
    Katsuragi said:
    Take 5 years to reach 76, sit there for another year or so, then have a magic wheel suddenly give you a few more levels so 80 is tantalisingly close, and you're forced to finally get the rest of the way there.

That worked for me.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Katsuragi said:

Diligence, and less whining on forums about how tough it is. :tongue: 

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Katsuragi said:

Diligence, and less whining on forums about how tough it is. :tongue: 
    Who do you think you are!?
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Angry Nerds.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • People being fun. :) 
    Go you people!!! 
    Lord Marshal Hasar Lichlord's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "No one panick." #2015PEACEthedream!
  • Sena said:
    Katsuragi said:
    Take 5 years to reach 76, sit there for another year or so, then have a magic wheel suddenly give you a few more levels so 80 is tantalisingly close, and you're forced to finally get the rest of the way there.

That worked for me.
    I'm pretty sure that's the only way.
  • I got there by wanting to make my sword an artefact before the artefact sale ended. Just do that!

My rave isn't that I'm learning things, but that some cool cyrenians are being rather supportive of my efforts. c:

• Message #33453      Sent by Achaea
    2/10/19:09 Your idea #263 was deleted. The text was: The mimes in Delos used to perform tricks and 
    magic for gold. Bring this back, please! Make them halt their pantomime for a bit and give the 
    isle's visitors a show. The reason given was: This is live.
    Woohoo! Mime shows! (Sorry @Aktillum. I know you're anti-mime!)

• Learning a lot and getting to do some fun ritual writing. I am so happy with how much I've been learning combat wise and curing. Might start challenging people to duels and finally fight @Aquil
    Lord Marshal Hasar Lichlord's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "No one panick." #2015PEACEthedream!