Achaean Raves

Comments

• Kross said:
    Valaria said:
    Rangor said:
    Ast said:
    - 2015/01/30 14:15:41 - Savira has bled out, slain by the might of Acolyte Ast, Herald of Iniquity.
    - 2015/01/30 14:15:51 - Rangor has bled out, slain by the might of Acolyte Ast, Herald of Iniquity.
    - 2015/01/30 14:16:09 - Rangor has bled out, slain by the might of Acolyte Ast, Herald of Iniquity.
    - 2015/01/30 14:16:23 - Rangor has bled out, slain by the might of Acolyte Ast, Herald of Iniquity.

D: I'm a KSing noob, I'm sorry @Xer! I'll use the exp to become you when I grow up! 
    if gmcp.room.info.players == "ast" then
     send("pt changed target to ast")
    expandAlias("t ast")
    end
    forgive me for dissecting your cute little script - gmcp.room.info.players is a type of a table and is not a string. just a clusterfoo of strings in a table. :p
    if gmcp.Room.AddPlayer.name = "Ast" then
      send("pt changed target to ast")
      expandAlias("t ast")
    end

Edit: Only problem with this way, is that I'm pretty sure gmcp stores the last entry as AddPlayer, and keeps it as long as no one else enters. So, it probably wouldn't catch Ast in a group, let alone if it did, you'd be executing that on every prompt until someone else walked in.

Also, I think Rangor was being silly.
    The most recent one probably does stay in the table, but I'd expect the event itself to only fire when it changes, so if you just registered it on that event, you'd probably be ok. The real problem (aside from your "=" instead of "=="), is that it wouldn't reset your target when Ast was no longer in the room. And, of course, you won't get any such information if they evade in/out. The simpler solution would probably be to just send all of your attacks twice, once with Ast as the target and then again with your regular target as a fallback.
  • That experience bonus was lots of fun! 
  • But I don't have time to log in long enough to actually participate. Nitpicking code is all I have.  :s
  • edited January 2015
    Tristyn said:
    I really would like to thank @Zuko for the short, but meaningful interaction when I was having a lousy day. Tristyn will miss you as Ambassador. 
    Of course :)@Tristynis my fav (Sorry @Rohai, R.I.P)
  • Ast said:
    - 2015/01/30 14:15:41 - Savira has bled out, slain by the might of Acolyte Ast, Herald of Iniquity.
    - 2015/01/30 14:15:51 - Rangor has bled out, slain by the might of Acolyte Ast, Herald of Iniquity.
    - 2015/01/30 14:16:09 - Rangor has bled out, slain by the might of Acolyte Ast, Herald of Iniquity.
    - 2015/01/30 14:16:23 - Rangor has bled out, slain by the might of Acolyte Ast, Herald of Iniquity.

D: I'm a KSing noob, I'm sorry @Xer! I'll use the exp to become you when I grow up! 
    combat alt

(if i didnt know better)
  • Chiam said:
    Ast said:

combat alt

(if i didnt know better)
    D: Good thing you do know better or I'd be cross with you. T_T
    Lord Marshal Hasar Lichlord's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "No one panick." #2015PEACEthedream!
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    edited January 2015
    And clearly, you would not like her when she's cross.

-- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    But I do :( Oh god yes I do

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Chocolates are baaaaaack!!

Waking up to @Melodie's message was just bliss.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Zuko said:
    Tristyn said:
    I really would like to thank @Zuko for the short, but meaningful interaction when I was having a lousy day. Tristyn will miss you as Ambassador. 
    Of course :)@Tristynis my fav (Sorry @Rohai, R.I.P)

• Raves for @Ryuke and being a pain in the  ass about my reqs, even though he doesn't need to be. I know why he does it and he inspires me to do better. Bit too old to stay house rank 3. And yes. I could be doing better. :) so thanks.

• If I ever become Tyrannus, I am issuing an order that all non-bugs be demoted to the rank of Troni. Antennae required to lead!

No more cats.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Silas said:

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    :)
  • I... I got to wear the armor... I... I'm just so happy. Life is just so great.
  • So I have noticed some of the weapon descs have been changed and I get a little bummed out when I realise it means I prolly didn't do right on some of them...

...but they kept the streamers in my eastern one so I'm just soooooooooooo happy I don't care about anything else!!!!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Herenicus said:
    Xinna said:

No more cats.

Having not watched this since I was a kid and hearing it again now, it's interesting to note they actually tried to reflect the different countries in looks, manner, accent and songs. It's impressive for a kid's movie.

Ahh the things you never notice as a child.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Impressive/incredibly racist, sure.

• You carve into a goblin zombie's flesh with a vicious strike, opening a bleeding wound.
    You have scored a CRUSHING CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a goblin zombie, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 81.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 5th Circle of Celestial Power.
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet the Pixie Queen or the Imp Lord task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet the Kobold King or the Pygmy Cook task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet Constable Beck or Blaan the Troll task! ***
    *** Congratulations, you've just completed the Greet Hunter Ealeo or Guardian Niluint task! ***
    You brutally smash your shield into a goblin zombie.
    You have scored an OBLITERATING CRITICAL hit!

Just a bit before this, I was reminded how it irked me that I would never be able to complete those tasks when someone asked about a task that seemed to be "broken" on Newbie channel.  Sure enough, I checked my tasks, and I still hadn't been recognized for my cordial greetings with the Pixie Queen so many years ago :(   

If I'd known this was part of getting a new level, I'd have done it sooner!  
  • This makes me so happy..

Survival
    --------
    * SUPPRESS has been added to the skill, allowing an adventurer to supercharge a cube sigil to destroy the REVERBERATION vibration. 

Conjuration
    -----------
    * STAR sigil has been added to the skill. This sigil, when thrown at the ground, will coat all adventurers in a layer of reflective dust.

• Holy crap how'd I miss star sigils.

Brb making a ton of them.
  • What do they actually do? Reflections per the elementalism ability?
  • I think they coat everyone in the room in dust, making it so you can see which direction they move if/when they evade for example