Achaean Raves

Comments

• He'd rather go magi I guess. Magi op
  • haha, too many exploitable weaknesses. But that discussion is not for this thread!
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    More like he is a newb

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I just saw you last Thursday what are you complaining about!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Raves for @Ryuke and always being an awesome and loyal friend and helping me gain positive name a positive name in the Sentinels. @Samanthya‌  for being one of the first house leaders not to be all secretive with me about my application and updating me in a timely manner on what's going on. Raves for her patience and kindness in her dealings. You aren't like I expect many house leaders to act, but in a good way. You genuinely care and I appreciate it. Not that others don't, just with stuff that happened before this, you haven't mentioned it and  that means a lot.  Refreshing and a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to more interactions.

• I have finally earned @aegoth's love.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Been an awesome day so far.  Weapon is customed, had a fun chat via messages, and got to blow Melodie up.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    You blow me up every day, I don't see how today is any different!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Vesios Aww, you haven't sit through one of my rages yet.
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Whoever did this to fishlist.... sweet!

ID              Description                    Size       Weight     Months     
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    walleye276772   a walleye                Medium     255        <1
    trout36566         a trout                   Medium     455        <1

Can we have this for shardlist too, instead of 0, please?

shard428009 a chipped iconic shard         chipped         307            0
    shard397689 a jagged iconic shard           jagged          116             1
  • edited January 2015
    Oic.
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited January 2015
    @Arador That...cartoon made me laugh so hard...in the words of @Bluef‌:

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited January 2015
    Huge raves for @Seftin‌ and giving me an aideship position and making me feel less useless and giving me useful advice. Seriously, what you did was huge blessing since I have been struggling to adjust and find my place. Will apply what you told me. Thanks.

Also raves for @Mina and being a great head of novices. Patience of a saint.

• edited January 2015
    Caoimhaen said:
    Huge raves for @Seftin‌ and giving me an aideship position and making me feel less useless and giving me useful advice. Seriously, what you did was huge blessing since I have been struggling to adjust and find my place. Will apply what you told me. Thanks.

Patience of a saint..... Until you start slacking!
  • Rangor said:
    Caoimhaen said:

Patience of a saint..... Until you start slacking!
    @Rangor I'm not slacking!(okay maybe a little) I'm pretty much ready for my first test!

• Makarios said:
    If you leave out @Mortori, you better watch your back while bashing. He'll get you.

I don't know. Based on the new bashing areas (and accompanying deathsights), I'm pretty sure he's already out to get us all.
  • @Zahid is amazing and entertaining. IF you haven't rp'd with this guy yet, please do. He's amazing.
    Lord Marshal Hasar Lichlord's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "No one panick." #2015PEACEthedream!