Achaean Raves

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    People and their custom. I want all the gold. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • BluefBluef Delos
    edited February 2015
    Madelyne said:
    There's a new clan for librarians and chroniclers now, called CLHELP ARCHIVISTS. Hoping to have it be a place where folks can preserve info, ask questions, et cetera but without ye olde pedantry from days of yonder past and whatnot.

(Copied over from the Patronage system thread). For all those people wondering why Bluef's been asking about librarians for cities/orders/Houses lately...this is why. Wheeeeeee! 
  • [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    A surprise visit from my bff Halo this morning!  :) He tends to go dormant, and when he does his visits are few and few between. You tend to get a real grasp of how much Achaea has changed in a certain span of time when you consider how long some people are gone when you're filling them in on everything they missed.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• It's been 45 RL days since I purchased herbs, refills or enchantments IC. Tradeskills, I :heart: you this Valentine's Day!
  • Aodfionn said:

Deacon Aodfionn Wintermourne, Sentinel of the Ivory Dawn | 4 | On  | Paladin

No idea how I got this far, but this makes me happy.
     That's not confusing at all. Good thing there isn't a HOUSE or a CLASS that calls themselves the sentinels! 
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Rangor said:
    Aodfionn said:

Deacon Aodfionn Wintermourne, Sentinel of the Ivory Dawn | 4 | On  | Paladin

No idea how I got this far, but this makes me happy.
     That's not confusing at all. Good thing there isn't a HOUSE or a CLASS that calls themselves the sentinels! 
    I'm mostly just hoping that if I hold that house title long enough, @Aurora will allow forestal classes in Targ. 
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    @Mishgul cracks me up, everytime, without fail. Rock on man.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited February 2015
    Met @Adet today! :smiley: 

Edit: oh, I should clarify, IRL
  • @Jovolo didn't make it, though. I was shocked.
  • Adet said:
    @Jovolo didn't make it, though. I was shocked.
    Haha to be fair, he never said he's coming :wink: 
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    That was very... interesting. Very much so. Thank you. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• what does the fox say
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Valdus not this guy?

(D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• ValdusValdus Australia
    While I enjoyed the Resident Evil stuff those guys have nothing on Pyramid Head.

Viva la Bluef.
  • [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited February 2015
    Rave for @Rangor , @Ryuke, @Seftin and whoever else for dragging my sorry ass out of the village for a really fun raid. Haven't raided in years and years!  Rave for anyone who joined us in the raid. I seriously enjoy fighting along side a raid leader who is a monk also. The monk bad assary is real. :D

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    A rave for @Marv for ending my day with a smile.
  • Rave to @Chiam , @Elazar , @Seragorn for all being good sportsmen. Rave to @Zulah , too!
  • Kyrra said:
    @Valdus not this guy?

Because sadly, there aren't any two-handed axes in Achaea. :C

• Synbios said:
    Because sadly, there aren't any two-handed axes in Achaea since the forging changes. :C

• Sena said:
    Synbios said:
    Because sadly, there aren't any two-handed axes in Achaea since the forging changes. :C

Do halberds count?