Achaean Raves

Comments

• Eleusis did rush Mt Sinope, which was completely unexpected, but very cool.
  • And I actually want to rave for @Cyrene. I legit did not realize Targossas was helping you until about 3/4 of the way through. All of the fighting in the desert (that I was part of) was pure Cyrene, and it was a really fun challenge. Good work all around.
  • Simoln said:
    And I actually want to rave for @Cyrene. I legit did not realize Targossas was helping you until about 3/4 of the way through. All of the fighting in the desert (that I was part of) was pure Cyrene, and it was a really fun challenge. Good work all around.

That help stuff started about halfway in, I think. The pure confusion it added on top of an already obscure planning really doomed it to do much from the start. It does seems the most important part of winning the CTF is the planning before the thing actually happens, giving specific roles to everyone and with the right contingency plans.
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington

Honestly Targossas just didn't want Ashtan or Mhaldor to win.  If Cyrene won then it was good for them.  Our plan was to disrupt Mhaldor.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited August 2013
    Like you ever needed an excuse in the first place. :P

Here's a pre-rave for those delicious classleads and other changes Carden hinted at that I know are just going to make all of Achaea feel like winners. Soon enough.

*fingers crossed*
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I'd never really been in a combat situation, I'm still learning, and for the most part found it difficult to follow, but wow! Woooow, Ashtan!

I had so much fun, really really incredibly organised, despite my inexperience, it just had such an amazing atmosphere. Thank you all who participated, hope I wasn't too much of a pain to deal with, and damn you all for almost making me develop a taste for it!
  • Ruth said:
    Really enjoying @Jemba and @Ryzack. Please stick around. You guys are fun to interact, teach and test with.
    Does this mean we are approved?
    Excuse me, teaching Solii how to obtain a dragon breath to do in @Sothantos.

Do I need to paste your record to remind you why your fine is so high?!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I'll have to ask Bonko for tips on how to make cat fur chokers.
  • I'm really proud of Hashan, I think we really showed out this time.. woo woo Hashan!

All I've had today are six gummy bears and some scotch
    You all are going to make me buy immortality for her at this rate. :(
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    Melodie said:
    Excuse me, teaching Solii how to obtain a dragon breath to do in @Sothantos. Do I need to paste your record to remind you why your fine is so high?!
    So i'm assuming that him accidentally having Achilles kill so many of your defenders didn't drop his fine down any?? 
    :))
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    ahmahgahd ctf today was hella fun, so glad I blew off work at the last minute to hang for it.

(yes I said hella, deal)

• THE RP<3

Out of no where, seeing a lot more of it happen lately! It's great you guys, really makes the game more enjoyable for people like me who are bad at grinding and combat. Roleplaying, regardless of how bad you think you are at it, always puts a smile on my face. 
    Thanks everyone, and keep up the good work! ^_^
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    I love doing reports, but it makes me want to do everyone else's along with mine. >.>

Let me file your reports and do your taxes people, I will take 3 credits per report.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited August 2013
    I am so very very proud of the Lotus' young ones! They are all doing so well and learning so fast! Kudos to all the mentors and teachers of the Lotus for being such amazing teachers! And to those outside the Lotus that have helped our young ones. I thank you! For that matter! I thank all the teachers of Hashan for pushing our young ones forward! Keep up the good work!

• Ruth said:
    Really enjoying @Jemba and @Ryzack. Please stick around. You guys are fun to interact, teach and test with.
    @Ruth think we will be here for a while. its to much fun being the bad guy. Also helps that everyone is awesome to hang out with. This is the most fun I have had with this game in a long time. You guys are great
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Eiredhel said:
    I love doing reports, but it makes me want to do everyone else's along with mine. >.>

Let me file your reports and do your taxes people, I will take 3 credits per report.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1xF8Alvv7o#t=2m06s
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Just had my first totally random denizen interaction, and it completely made my day. Huge thanks to whoever was behind Bydar!!!
  • Nadiel said:
    @Tesha And here I thought that @Orzaansyn was a lot more patient with the novice than I probbably would have been, and not a bully at all. How many times is a true newb allowed to ask "What/What do I do?", get an answer, and not follow through it's allowed to be irritating or warrants a little tough love?
    I am patient. Ask @Jemba, @Turoi, @Ryzack, @Seftin, @Cesarina, @Azuhi, @Jovie ...

I had been like that because that one was a troll, only there to annoy us.
  • Orzaansyn gave me 10 seconds to explain all the truths then beat me for failing. She is patient.
  • I am amazed I escaped near death while I was on my playing on phone! @kabidal (I think that's his name.sorry if I messed it up) tried to snipe me at crossroads and I managed to run into the safety of the post office. It was a miracle!

• Caoimhaen said:

I am amazed I escaped near death while I was on my playing on phone! @kabidal (I think that's his name.sorry if I messed it up) tried to snipe me at crossroads and I managed to run into the safety of the post office. It was a miracle!

Maybe one day Hashan will stop leaving two or three rooms with LoS to Crossroads without guards.

The Nameless grow up so fast. *sniffle*

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited August 2013
    Arditi said:

Caoimhaen said:

I am amazed I escaped near death while I was on my playing on phone! @kabidal (I think that's his name.sorry if I messed it up) tried to snipe me at crossroads and I managed to run into the safety of the post office. It was a miracle!

Maybe one day Hashan will stop leaving two or three rooms with LoS to Crossroads without guards.

The Nameless grow up so fast. *sniffle*
    Quiet yourself heathen! Oh wait...that's your line.:P kidding..don't like stick me later with arrows for saying that and decapitate me.