Achaean Raves

Comments

• @Vaehl the log of what actually happened with that chick was posted in rp logs recently by @Jurixe, and made me think about that too lol

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    I concur!

• Phew! Long month in achaea thus far. Lots of helping novices. @ardoran passed an exam. And I had tour and such to go through with @raajan who is now my protege. Lots and lots of teaching and attempting to hunt when mhaldor was hunting me. Heh. I am so proud of many of our hard working novices! They are doing so very well. @phyrra became my daughter this month too! Which was exciting.

• Finally finished and submitted the design for my first artefact pet, and only about ten months later than I'd planned on getting it.
  • Antonius said:
    Finally finished and submitted the design for my first artefact pet, and only about ten months later than I'd planned on getting it.
    ditto. except for the finishing and submitting

I need one pretty badly, but the need for one hasn't overcome my laziness towards designing and submitting it yet. That and the rampant indecision in customizing something  that will be permanent.

• Apparently according to @laytron, whenever I go on a sarcastic rant, I cause a mhaldorian attack. *sagenog* yeah...I am amazing like that.

• Yeah, it sounds like this one was trouble, now that you include all those other bits of information. It came across as just bullying a newb and everyone loling about it without that information, but I am very glad this was not the case. 

i'm a rebel

• edited August 2013
    Antidas said:
    @Vaehl the log of what actually happened with that chick was posted in rp logs recently by @Jurixe, and made me think about that too lol

--------------------------------------quoting is broken ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought he was referring to the heinous and frankly baseless accusations that ANTIDAS RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 2012.

• edited August 2013
    @Tesha And here I thought that @Orzaansyn was a lot more patient with the novice than I probbably would have been, and not a bully at all. How many times is a true newb allowed to ask "What/What do I do?", get an answer, and not follow through it's allowed to be irritating or warrants a little tough love?
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Nadiel said:
    @Tesha And here I thought that @Orzaansyn was a lot more patient with the novice than I probbably would have been, and not a bully at all. How many times is a true newb allowed to ask "What/What do I do?", get an answer, and not follow through it's allowed to be irritating or warrants a little tough love?

In a way, @Orzaansyn doesn't have to be patient, because she scares the newbies into submission. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited August 2013
    Caoimhaen said:
     *sagenog*

**Quotes are broken again, then.**

I don't know what a sagenog is, but it sounds delicious.
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited August 2013
    Lol @chryenth haha! Derp! Should have noticed that... Does actually sound kinda good though...hrm..

• (Also, I'm an eldritch abomination, evolved beyond the need for silly forms of sustenance as 'friendship' and 'magic'. Your refutation of my ineffable logic means NOTHING. NOTHING.)
  • Chryenth said:
    Caoimhaen said:
     *sagenog*

**Quotes are broken again, then.**

I don't know what a sagenog is, but it sounds delicious.
    Captain Nog = Sagenog?
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • Welcome to Targossas, @Tarcius. Whether you're a true newbie or a cleverly-played alt, you did a swell job at RP.

• Countering my rant, CTF was pretty fun when my head wasn't turned! Go Mhaldor!
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    edited August 2013
    I did not monolith you it wasn't there before!

In all seriousness, I hadn't planned to be here for the CTF because I wasn't feeling well the day before, but I woke up half an hour before on my own and decided it was a sign. I had so much fun, best birthday CTF ever. We almost had three hills at one point!

@Earionduil, @Hasar, @Xer and Mr brb in a minute @Sabiru (who ABANDONED US) you guys were hilarious. Definitely glad I woke up!

Also thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday! I am now kidnapping the Messiah and @Vrah for a trip :D we are like half an hour late but internet priorities!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited August 2013
    You know, I was gonna post something in rants, but screw that.

Well done for what we managed to Cyrene, especially to @Anicetus and @Tynil. It was very strange having three groups and actually taking a hand in coordinating things. Due to the time-move, we had a -lot- who couldn't make it. I think if our offense had pulled it together, we could have won, though. But, always next time!

Speaking of next time, I'm considering learning combat leadership help with the next CTF, as I was doing a good bit of ordering around as it was. We'll see how that goes. :-/

Thanks for the fun time, even if I'm slightly frustrated at the moment. Mhaldor especially, good show coming to wreck our crap right towards the end there.

Oh! Very big rave to Anicetus for leading us around at the end to uproot and replant in the desert. That made me giggle.

Edit: Also not entirely sure what happened here, one minute Halos and I were wishing each other luck, then I hear Tharos shouting about a team-up. Either way, thanks Targossas for distracting Ashtan, whether for your own purposes or not!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Uh you also had Targ guarding a Cyrene flag that Tynil implanted in Shastaan.
  • Nobody is raining on your parade, @Triak! No reason to rain on hers. Cyrene did great, from what I could tell. I have no idea what happened with the weird alliance stuff, but I had fun finding a CTF flag and planting it on my own in the 20 minutes or so I was there. I had no idea it was today. Oops!

i'm a rebel

• I wasn't raining on any parades, we still won.

I thought it was nice for the first like hour everyone was on their own, but it eventually devolved into the "Cyrene/Shallam/Targ" team-up.
  • That is of the past. Targleusas is what you have to watch out for. We will have paladins and sylvans. And @Rangor, who is some kind of ridiculous serpent sentinel that breaks limbs faster than tremolo.

i'm a rebel