Achaean Raves

Comments

• Arditi said:
    I am amazed I escaped near death while I was on my playing on phone! @kabidal (I think that's his name.sorry if I messed it up) tried to snipe me at crossroads and I managed to run into the safety of the post office. It was a miracle!
    Maybe one day Hashan will stop leaving two or three rooms with LoS to Crossroads without guards. The Nameless grow up so fast. *sniffle*
    I like jumpkicking in and scaring the snakes though! My rave, however, is for @earionduil, who was especially kind after the dbag @Tzond led me out of Hashan and left me in the woods while I was afk having a smoke... Great Master -.- ha  :) Tzond gave me 60k on top of the 60k Earionduil sent me back though. He made me ask him IC so he could be a jerky Mhaldorian about it though.

All I've had today are six gummy bears and some scotch
  • @Chaple so thats why you just sat there and took the beating. I guess now you should go and kill @Tzond and join Mhaldor so that you can purge that weakness from your body.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Fun fight with @Seftin, almost had you!
  • Love the new drunk stat messages.
    ~
    You are sober and in control.
    You are flushed.
    You are tipsy.
    You are close to drunk.
    You are drunk.
    You are sick.
    You are in a drunken haze.
    You are regretting this.
    You are half-way dead.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • * HANGEDMAN tarot has been removed from TAROTLINK.
    * DOPPLEGANGER SEEK now requires the target be in line-of-sight.

:O

Doppie vs SoulspearNaga let's do this
  • I can almost hear the roar of Achaean celebration. Long live Tecton (or whoever coded this marvel)!

• Occie Classlead, damn finally! :)

• Line of sight doppie?  Awesome. :)
    Dragonknight tells you, "SAIBEL SAIBEL BO BAIBEL FE FI FO FABLE."
  • @Saibel now when they are hitting you, you can hit them back!
  • Doesn't matter; have Effigy.

• edited August 2013
    That house looks like so much fun :(

Also hurray Occie changes.

Congrats Nem
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited August 2013
    Haha! That was awesome. I went to go strengthen the icon and there was @seftin standing just outside of the south gate of Hashan. I alerted the legion. And @tzond came running and we teamed up. Haha. It was rather a funny fight as I was starving and had to tumble out. I left tzond fighting. Told him to pull back. But no! Heheh. He survived though. I returned to his side and seftin nailed me. tzond kept tumbling out and eventually threw seftin to the guards. Fun encounters like that for the win. What's even better is what a good sport he was! Honourable Evil for the win! Love when I can speak civilly with an enemy.

• @vayne @caoimhaen @tzond @carmell - fun fights - win or lose - thanks for the fights. Has been fun. If I ever take anything too far let me know and I'll back off :)
  • Seftin said:
    Orzaansyn gave me 10 seconds to explain all the truths then beat me for failing. She is patient.
    That's a fairly easy one... "Excel above all others."
    But gosh darn it, if there do exist some people who just can't handle the uniqueness of your snowflake...
    - Mathonwy

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Not Excel :( Microsoft products are an abomination

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • It seems to fit with Order and Evil. What else would Mhaldor use? OpenOffice Calc? Far too chaotic, I tell you.
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    edited August 2013
    So what started off as, what I felt as, a completely out of line and rude message eventually developed into a thought provoking and rather beautiful chat that will probably stick with Eiredhel far longer than, I'm sure, the other person intended. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    Occultist classleads, so much coolness and possibility there.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • @Raajan! For being an awesome protege! Passing his exam! And being brave and wanting to fight with me, but following orders when I told him not to fight.

• I showed much restraint on this day.

• Dat voyria arc