• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited July 2013
    Orzaansyn said:

Tryndamere was inducted by Certimene.

Orzaansyn says, "Welcome, Wretch."

Orzaansyn says, "Please read HHELP WELCOME and HHELP BLADEMASTER."

Tryndamere says, "Wat do i do."

Tryndamere says, "Wow i was killed and im new."

Orzaansyn says, "Are you focusing on your tasks listed in HHELP BLADEMASTER, Wretch?"

Tryndamere says, "I was exploring and then someone killed me."

Orzaansyn says, "I am not interested in your complains about death. There will be many more. Get what is listed in HHELP BLADEMASTER done."

Tryndamere says, "What."

Orzaansyn says, "What I just said was not clear enough, Wretch?"

Tryndamere says, "What do i do."

Say "what" again! Say! "what"! again! I dare you! I double-dare you, motherfucker! Say "what" one more goddamn time!

Orzaansyn says, "Why aren't you a citizen of Mhaldor yet, Wretch?"

Tryndamere says, "I was trying to get my skills first."

Orzaansyn says, "I told you: Read HHELP WELCOME. Is it written "Get your skills first" in HHELP WELCOME?"

Tryndamere says, "Idk lemme read it first."

Tryndamere says, "I did the ask maric join mhaldor agree thing."

Nizaris says, "Serve well, slave. Or perish in the attempt."

Tryndamere says, "My right arm is a lot stronger than my left arm."

Tryndamere says, "Is there anyone else or just you orza."

Orzaansyn says, "Call me "Priora". I am not your best buddy. And even then, do not call me that way."

Orzaansyn says, "I have very few patience with whinning Wretchs not able to follow simple instructions."

What does @Nizaris look like? DOES...HE...LOOK...LIKE...A BITCH?!

Nizaris declared Tryndamere to be a formal enemy. Reason: Idiot.

Nakari cast out Tryndamere. Reason: Idiot.

And you will know my name is the Lord ... when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

edited July 2013
    Bleh. Apparently large quotes are impossible to deal with and commect about on your phone.:P. @Orzaansyn hahahaha! I have had to train people like that. Dear gods. My patience. How did I not just do what you did? Lol. I swear some people just are idiots on purpose...

Granted...those people like that were cast out shortly for disrespect and not listening.:P

• That would have ended much sooner if he found me first.
    *Animated Signature*

Mishgul said:

would have gone on three times as long if he found me.

Haha! You would have messed with him and humiliatated him. Then cast him out! :P

• CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    Tesha said:
    I hope he was a troll and not a real newbie. Some of those have a really difficult time adjusting and just need more patience to deal with.
    my understanding based on a message I received just before he was enemied to Targossas was that he was a troll and just looking to cause problems. 
  • he may well have been a real newbie. If not, he actually played the part rather well. However, the logs miss the part where @Nizaris talked to him in private for quite a while about rp and stuff, and apparently he seemed quite the unsavory character regardless.

• Mhaldor can be a bad choice for true, true newbies anyways.
    *Animated Signature*

• I hope you find what you're looking for, little buddy.  Godspeed.
    *Animated Signature*

• NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Nakari said:
    he may well have been a real newbie. If not, he actually played the part rather well. However, the logs miss the part where @Nizaris talked to him in private for quite a while about rp and stuff, and apparently he seemed quite the unsavory character regardless.
    I'll put it this way. I spoke with him for about half an hour, where I was wanting to pull my hair out the entire time. After concluding the discussion, I believe that it is a troll, and that it needs to be no less than IP-banned. I was seriously considering taking @Mycen over to help me give him true-lock + scytherus + delphinium to make it very difficult for him to communicate with anyone at that point.
  • Would that you had. I was bordering on giving it the benefit of the doubt, then decided 'Nope. Troll. IGNORE.'

Now I don't even give it the dignity of a gendered pronoun.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    He is looking for queen ashe obviously

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Nizaris said:
    Nakari said:
    he may well have been a real newbie. If not, he actually played the part rather well. However, the logs miss the part where @Nizaris talked to him in private for quite a while about rp and stuff, and apparently he seemed quite the unsavory character regardless.
    I'll put it this way. I spoke with him for about half an hour, where I was wanting to pull my hair out the entire time. After concluding the discussion, I believe that it is a troll, and that it needs to be no less than IP-banned. I was seriously considering taking @Mycen over to help me give him true-lock + scytherus + delphinium to make it very difficult for him to communicate with anyone at that point.
    that's not how scytherus works bro.

• Is this the rave section or the rant about trolls section? I can't tell..
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • Nakari said:
    Why are we holding back what he said? I see no reason to. @Tesha, he said he planned on building himself up then going about raping people. Good riddance. I'm all for being slightly softer on true newbies, but there IS a limit.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Raping as in killing them? Been more than one MMO where there's questionable terms used for killing people.

Otherwise.. I am curious how one gets sexually violated in a text based game. I mean, there are the few people that mudsex the entire playerbase and suddenly feel ashamed so they say they were raped or forced.. I've seen a few perfectly innocent people have to give up their cities over nonsense like that.

But if someone is doing things that make you uncomfortable, leave the room. If they persist, tell someone or issue them. Put them on ignore to cut off interaction. But report them. The admin won't know there are problem players unless people speak up about them.

Personally I cringe for any young players that start playing Achaea simply because of the noob predators.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Kyrra: The last time some novice offered to proposition me for text-based physical consorting, I just flailed my pseudopods about. They ran in terror. 

The obvious solution is to exist in more than twenty parallel dimensions.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Judging from all the messages I received in game, August promo must be awesome indeed.

I love you, @Achaea.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Had me some 1v1s, some group melees... and not a soulspear in sight!

Ashtan. I missed you. :)

• who needs soulspear when you have doppplegangers.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    you haev no moon

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Kyrra said:
    Raping as in killing them? Been more than one MMO where there's questionable terms used for killing people. Otherwise.. I am curious how one gets sexually violated in a text based game. I mean, there are the few people that mudsex the entire playerbase and suddenly feel ashamed so they say they were raped or forced.. I've seen a few perfectly innocent people have to give up their cities over nonsense like that. But if someone is doing things that make you uncomfortable, leave the room. If they persist, tell someone or issue them. Put them on ignore to cut off interaction. But report them. The admin won't know there are problem players unless people speak up about them. Personally I cringe for any young players that start playing Achaea simply because of the noob predators.
    I can introduce you to a MUD that has all this.  Even the 'sex' mechanics hard-coded in.  Rape them, then beat them to death with a Hammer with a jet engine attached to it.
    *Animated Signature*

• edited August 2013
    this reminds me of ANTIDAS RAPE 2013

god that was horrible.
  • @Kyrra no, raping as in raping. Sure, it might not be actually possible. Unless a newbie above level 21 doesn't know what to do, and panics. But do we want someone with that goal? No.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.