Achaean Raves

Comments

• Level matters so much against serpent. Camus OP.
  • @proficy I wish I'd get an oppurtunity to fight you! I do though respect that you didn't give me a hard time when @kabilan decided to backstab me mid fight with you, and when @jovolo entered the area. I couldn't stick around for all that! 

Also, had an interesting visit with the Alchemists of Hashan. A brief interview with @Hellen and @Aduan turned into an argument which brought Antimone out, and bring her insight. Love those Denizen chats :)

All I've had today are six gummy bears and some scotch
  • Mmm scytherus camus.
  • Here is a special fan-girl squeal *squeals* and rave @Sartan for the citywide emote upgrades, as well as the amazing mini-events we have in the city. @Mhaldor in general for not only participating in them, but also for holding the first mass-execution in decades. A big rave and thank you to @Nizaris for his non-stop work in the Congregation. Keep on, keeping on, Mhaldor!

“There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• I had quite a bit of fun with that extended scuffle in Tasur'ke just a few hours back! But regardless of the in-game outcome, I fear the true victory belongs to the Mhaldorians involved, as it left me too energetic to go to bed at a reasonable hour. Curse you!
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    @verily I know right? I hate/love when you are like...I'm gonna go to bed now. Right after I finish this conversation. Bam! Attack on hashan. Then you are too pumped to go to bed afterwards. So you end up getting like 3 hrs of sleep

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    verily

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
    @chapel I feel bad for you bro. Everyone in sapience is always killing you. The deathsights and filled with you name. Its so sad...

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    Heh, super amused at @Sylis trying to pick fights with the Denizens in the Dragontail Bar and the Denizen getting upset.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    @Orzaansyn for the chess matches. I will beat you some day.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I love how the Sapient Chess Club is really shaping up. Over thirty members and more on their way! CLHELP SCC

*shameless plug*
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
    @vayne and @jacen. You guys saved my life earlier! @proficy was shooting at me! And I had no reflexes! You guys ran in at just the right time! I would have died had you not come! You guys rock at your doing your duty! :D

• Mishgul said:
    @Orzaansyn for the chess matches. I will beat you some day.
    You will, @Mishgul

While I do not think that having Azaiza eat me befor the end of the game is a valid move.
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    @Sothantos  Thank you for being so willing to walk me through getting my system up and running.  Maybe one day I will actually do more in a fight.
  • *meditating to recover willpower, idly contemplating an artefact purchase*

*is invited to join the SCC*

Unexpected distraction is appreciated. TY Jonners. :)
  • rave: All the combat that has been going on with Everyone. I know that Targ/Mhaldor had some bitch-fest happening but I loved every minute that it made me pissed off and annoyed, and now Hashan are stepping up and we are having fun there. Rant: Being in Malta and away from the fighting as I am on holiday (rave is that I'm on holiday)
  • TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    @jemba for being a pleasure to work with in the arena. I'm a little rusty at teaching combat, so I appreciate your patience!

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• Turoi said:
    @jemba for being a pleasure to work with in the arena. I'm a little rusty at teaching combat, so I appreciate your patience!
    thanks for spending the time to teach me. I've got a lot to learn
    @turoi you have gotten worlds better since our first fight!

• @Cyrene for mounting an intimidating defense when we accidentally on-purpose broke into Rinzai's house and decided to set up camp.

And much love to @Xer, @Jovolo, @Kabilan, @Zii, @Alcinae, and @Hasar.  I'm still wondering how we pulled that off, and I regret that we can't make a good acronym for that team.

• TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    edited July 2013
    ^ forever alone. You bastards need to bring along this bowless bm when I'm not rewriting scrolls :(

(rave: being bm)

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

@alcinae @jovolo @arditi @hasar you guys are a nasty(as in good) team. It would however be nice if you guys took me on one at a time. @draqoom thanks for trying to help me out bud. Kudos to you

• Arditi said:
    @Cyrene for mounting an intimidating defense when we accidentally on-purpose broke into Rinzai's house and decided to set up camp.

And much love to @Xer, @Jovolo, @Kabilan, @Zii, @Alcinae, and @Hasar.  I'm still wondering how we pulled that off, and I regret that we can't make a good acronym for that team.
    Xerjokazalsar.
    *Animated Signature*

• Zii said:

Arditi said:
    @Cyrene for mounting an intimidating defense when we accidentally on-purpose broke into Rinzai's house and decided to set up camp.

Xerjokazalsar.
    My name isn't in there, is that because I'm phased?

• Caoimhaen said:
    @alcinae @jovolo @arditi @hasar you guys are a nasty(as in good) team. It would however be nice if you guys took me on one at a time. @draqoom thanks for trying to help me out bud. Kudos to you
    What normally happened when I jumped you solo? :P
    Jovolo said:

Caoimhaen said:

What normally happened when I jumped you solo? :P

I haven't fought you since you changed class. That is.. 1 on 1. I fought you when you were an infernal. and I didn't know what I know now.:p how would you guys like it if I grabbed @eld, @tzond, and @ pharaus to came kill you @jovolo. Hrm? :P