Achaean Raves

Comments

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    Let's lower the testosterone levels in here gents.

In more exciting less cylindrical news, I'm having a blast having expressionism 'training' or 'classes' I dunno what to call it. With some of the younger Hashani. I am brain washing them to value the emote!

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    My hatred of retardation has been re-confirmed.

However, it was fun getting back into raid practice, as I'm terribly rusty at the moment (no, that's not an invitation!) We have a slightly different group of people, not to mention me getting used to slamming down those Devotion buttons instead of ignoring them. Was fun, though!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Eiredhel said:

In more exciting less cylindrical news, I'm having a blast having expressionism 'training' or 'classes' I dunno what to call it. With some of the younger Hashani. I am brain washing them to value the emote!
    Don't gloss over basic hunting skills though...
  • Family time! I was mostly just quiet and awkward and flaily, but so so happy to get to see @Firien and @Dalara and @Naomh and @Otho all in one place. 
  • Vayne said:
    Eiredhel said:

Don't gloss over basic hunting skills though...
    she'd need to possess them herself in order to teach them.

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    Synbios said:

@Hasar

Will @Earionduil's adventures in the underground well-base end up like this?

run @earionduil! This won't end well!! Run for your life!

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    You both are buttheads. 

Yay, I'm dying less in my attempts to run away from people

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Caoimhaen said:
    run @earionduil! This won't end well!! Run for your life!

Too late. In the fifteen to twenty Earth-time seconds your human fingers have typed that warning(not accounting the length of time you have copy-and-pasted the image link to your post), the doors have been superglued, the windows have been duct-taped, and the ventilation shafts have already been boarded up by @Earionduil's stalker. Now the two humans will be together FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER.

• Trying to learn how to Occultist right... 
  • AchimrstAchimrst Nature
    edited July 2013
    Mannimar said:
    Trying to learn how to Occultist right... 
    The proper way to Occultist is to order all your....wait are you going to kill Achimrst with this information?

(╯° _°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I originally put me instead of my characters name, but edited it so people wouldn't whine about me being "too attached" to my first born son.

• Overly-attached player. Trying to imagine a video game character being scared of the player(who has the overly-attached girlfriend face) playing him/her.

• Synbios said:
    Overly-attached player. Trying to imagine a video game character being scared of the player(who has the overly-attached girlfriend face) playing him/her.
    I am now an asexual amoeba who plays this game through the power of friendship, My little pony look it up, I therefore have punched a hole in any logical complaint you may or  may not have had. Thank you for playing.

• edited July 2013
    Achimrst said:
    I am now an asexual amoeba who plays this game through the power of friendship, My little pony look it up, I therefore have punched a hole in any logical complaint you may or  may not have had. Thank you for playing.

>My little pony look it up
    >look it up
    >look it up

You assume I know nothing about the horrors of the Internet?! You wound me. You leave me with no choice.

(Also, I'm an eldritch abomination, evolved beyond the need for silly forms of sustenance as 'friendship' and 'magic'. Your refutation of my ineffable logic means NOTHING. NOTHING.)

• @Mannimar for being a terrible occultist and allowing me to escape certain death!

Thanks buddy!
    *Animated Signature*

• Synbios said:
    Achimrst said:

>My little pony look it up
    >look it up
    >look it up

You assume I know nothing about the horrors of the Internet?! You wound me. You leave me with no choice.

(Also, I'm an eldritch abomination, evolved beyond the need for silly forms of sustenance as 'friendship' and 'magic'. Your refutation of my ineffable logic means NOTHING. NOTHING.)
  • Arditi said:
    @Cyrene for mounting an intimidating defense when we accidentally on-purpose broke into Rinzai's house and decided to set up camp.

And much love to @Xer, @Jovolo, @Kabilan, @Zii, @Alcinae, and @Hasar.  I'm still wondering how we pulled that off, and I regret that we can't make a good acronym for that team.
    You are forgetting all of the other non-Cyrenians that helped, and next time I am just going to open market add to anyone 20k a kill for anyone trespassing on my land, to make it less and less a Cyrenian thing (because it should not be, it's land I am trying to RP with.. and not just Ovid style make a kill room, though, I guess I can do either or.)

Attacking myself or my family, on private land in Actar because I am Cyrenian is pretty weak and clearly against the PK guidelines (you know derp derp we don't like your citizenship). And trying to say but your Minister of War, so take that stupid Cyrenian is really not going to provoke a Cyrenian response, just a personal one, as this despite what Mhaldor wants it to be, is not an attack on Cyrene, it's an attack on a Cyrenian, with no real reason other than you can.

Also this really does is further distance Rinzai from Cyrene as I have no intention of bringing war to the Mountains, oh and I guess I need to two totems and some earrings, time to go shopping!

Least Jarrod when he broke in just said he was exploring, and was nice enough to just leave.

As for the fight, well I killed four of you, because of retard and I am presuming you not knowing the layout of my house, and then I died horribly because DROP MONOLITH is very hard for me to do, especially when it's already aliased, oh.. and I didn't have any. lame.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Rinzai, if you need totems, it would be my pleasure!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• What the fuck did you just do. :|

• edited July 2013
    Synbios said:
    Overly-attached player. Trying to imagine a video game character being scared of the player(who has the overly-attached girlfriend face) playing him/her.
    Oh damnit, what the hell was that game called! Where eventually your character realises they're in a game and they, your character, broke the world with magic.. Was super popular like eight, nine years go.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • Jonners said:
    Synbios said:
    Oh damnit, what the hell was that game called! Where eventually your character realises they're in a game and they, your character, broke the world with magic.. Was super popular like eight, nine years go.

Not familiar with that game, though the Breaking the Fourth Wall, No Fourth Wall tropes are very familiar to me.

• Undying Rage only prevents him from dying, it doesn't stop CC effects. The guy had a right to be concerned.

• ValdusValdus Australia
    One wonders why Orzaansyn wasn't speaking through her homunculus. Cause that shit was awesome.

Viva la Bluef.