The Bal'met event

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Does anyone see penth's actions to be a bit over the top in brutality? I honestly don't know much about his order, but here is what I saw happening.

mark my words!
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Knights in history were brutal bastards to begin with.  Nothing wrong with a good ol' fashioned ass whooping!

Besides, you're fighting someone called the God of Suffering why the HELL would you hold back in that?
  • @Delphinus I concede
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • edited November 2012
    Lol those are tight pics.  R.I.P. Emperor. DAMN YOU HORUS!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously during that duel if I was Apollyons order head, would have withdrawn all the order funds just in case and transfered them to city, lol. Kelandra? Yeah ummm...we are gonna need that back...so if you can start bashing....

We are totally moving Shaitans funds to a safe place. Heh.

Alynna! I would move your order funds if I were you! She goes down before Shaitan, thats for damn sure.
  • ALL HAIL THE IMMORTAL GOD EMPEROR!

I want to edit the Naga help file to read "Walk softly, but carry a big crossbow."
  • Lol, my motto is a Warhammer quote.

I sent Kelandra a tell wanting to know if I can raise a Shaitan shrine in her spot, RIGHT after Apo died. I felt so bad, lol.   Damn you Midnight Crew!
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    edited November 2012

I hope I am there if Shaitan does anything after everything w\We've been through. >:

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • edited November 2012
    Sohl said:
    Haha, Mhaldor thought they were getting active gods again.

So cute.
    Wow... so far I haven't seen any Mhaldorian players being OOC jerks when it comes to other peoples Gods dieing (I could be wrong though). But then, as soon as a Mhaldorian God dies, I see this... It really tells you where the quality is in this game. :(

@Sohl: Dude, my Gods just died, saying shit like that is NOT cool!
    I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)
  • @Lodi to be fair, I'm pretty sure he was just joking.

• Yeah, great thing to joke about.
    I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)
  • Uhh. Yeah...

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Lodi said:
    Yeah, great thing to joke about.
    Yeah, because nobody joked about Hermes dying anywhere ever.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    Lodi said:
    You did?
    :D

• edited November 2012
    Jonathin said:
    Lodi said:
    Dude, I think its wrong to do that :D It sucks having a God die. Gods dying isn't funny to the people loosing them.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited November 2012
    Tell me about it. Mosr was a follower of Hermes. This event more than makes up for the fact that he's dead though.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited November 2012

I don't think anyone in Mhaldor thought that we were going to have active GodS.

• I did, for a fleeting moment when Apollyon promoted me to a very high Order rank. Quickly got the message though :(
  • edited November 2012
    Best thing ever is when your inactive gods becomes active again, or there's an epic RP event where the God dies and your character has to adapt. 

RIP Gaia and Demeter :)
  • Indeed! I can't wait to see what happens. :) It just smarts a bit...
  • Posted on public news what I thought could be a good RP opportunity, and good idea of developpement for young (and less young) who wishes to get more involved. 5 persons contacted me. 3 said I was right but there is nothing to do about it, 1 old insulted me (very creative, try bardic contest) and the last one told me that if I wait long enough, I'll become old too (thank you for this brillant analysis about Lord Aeons Realm)... I do not really know how to continue this, I was most likely believeing I would have more reactions and something to seriously start with. 
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last
  • I really like your post actually and agreed with the sentiment OOC. Lodi's very old though, so didn't respond to you. Hope you get more interest, I'd be very interest to see a revolt from the young of the land. :)
  • Awesome battle and story!!!

• Shahai said:
    Posted on public news what I thought could be a good RP opportunity, and good idea of developpement for young (and less young) who wishes to get more involved. 5 persons contacted me. 3 said I was right but there is nothing to do about it, 1 old insulted me (very creative, try bardic contest) and the last one told me that if I wait long enough, I'll become old too (thank you for this brillant analysis about Lord Aeons Realm)... I do not really know how to continue this, I was most likely believeing I would have more reactions and something to seriously start with. 

Tell me if I can help you in something, Shahai. Maybe we can try to start a group and found a new village...like the Village of Youth. :D 
  • I don't buy it. If that were the real Apollyon she'd have pit him.