The Bal'met event

Comments

• Oneiros died didn't even noticed that
    imageimage
  • It was a riot reading about Aeon do a cameo, and just do what he does best.

That guy's amazing!
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    edited November 2012
    Oneiros is alive still. My count is as such.
    Kastalia
    Hermes
    Daedalus
    Matsuhama
    Miramar
    Apollyon
    Selene
    Indrani
    Pandemonium
    Tarah
    Melantha
    Mithrea
    Pentharian

Team Garden
    Ourania
    Agatheis
    Babel
    Lupus
    Artemis
    Vastar
    Pandora
    Phaestus
    Aeon
    Valnurana
    Thoth
    Scarlatti

Team Bal'met
    Sartan
    Keresis
    Bal'met

All the other Gods have made an appearance in one form or another except:
    Neraeos
    Lorielan
    Twilight
    Prospero
    Aeyar
    Maya
  • Sorry, not Oneiros. It was Daedalus. Also, Matsuhama.
  • I don't think Thoth has been seen either.

• meh, I officially hate this event now.

• Dont feel bad there is room for new gods now and you might be one of them.

Kazu said:
    I don't think Thoth has been seen either.
    He has not been directly seen, but his influence has(and I don't mean just in the gods dying).
  • @Kazu Thoth was at the initial strategy meeting. Didn't do anything, though.
  • Veldrin said:
    meh, I officially hate this event now.
    Don't be so premature man. I feel bad for you, but give it a chance first.
  • Vaehl said:
    Veldrin said:
    A chance for what first? There's nothing that can be done to save this event now in my book.

• @Vaehl Can't blame him for saying so. The event has been thrilling, but Shallam has been getting shit on for the entire duration thus far.
  • You were fine with it until Tarah bit it. There's plenty more in the future. Chin up, wot wot. All that essence isn't going nowhere.
  • Veldrin said:
    Vaehl said:
    Veldrin said:
    A chance for what first? There's nothing that can be done to save this event now in my book.
    Even if your Te'Serran gods aren't rezzed or whatever, maybe you'll end up with something better? Since Mhaldor has been doing so well so far, you can probably expect them to get their asses kicked soon. 
  • Selira said:
    You were fine with it until Tarah bit it. There's plenty more in the future. Chin up, wot wot. All that essence isn't going nowhere.
    Actually if you look back at my posts I was fine with it until the first Divine got killed (ie the first week of the event or so), which is when I started disliking it.

Indrani barely had an order left from what I understand, no?
  • edited November 2012
    Shallam has been getting shit on for the entire duration thus far.

The world stands back in wonder as, within a glorious explosion of light, the Divine form of Luminos, God of Goodness is brought into being!

(Edit: The above quote is not real)

The Garden are so blatantly solidifying the Divine aspect of the Good faction. Which is way cool imo :)
    I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)
  • edited November 2012
    I'm surprised Keresis is still alive.
  • I am so joining Aeon's order if he had one.
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    I think two Indrani people were also making trouble for Mhaldor. I totally didn't expect Shallam's gods to be wiped out like that. But when it gets this bad, I think the admin is really gonna find a way to make it up to you people. I'm still very optimistic.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• edited November 2012
    a
  • edited November 2012

Vayne said:
    Indrani barely had an order left from what I understand, no?
    Good. Their 'bible' was just the Satanic Bible with the any reference to Satan replaced with Indrani - as in, almost an MS Word find and replace - and the order was pretty much just one IC family. Was very, very stagnant.
  • Curious: was Jamethiel really part of it in an official capacity (per @Beya's logs), or was that just random joining-in-on-the-fun?
  • edited November 2012
    Sherazad said:
    "I think two Indrani people were also making trouble for Mhaldor."

Yeah, which is kinda the reason I'm glad She's gone. Sin was always meant to be allied with Evil, but in practice this often didn't come about. I mean, the first Indrani player literally tried to organize a coup within Mhaldor (and encouraged seconds abuse to do so, but that's another story...)!  Also, her existence made certain aspects of lore (for example, Evil's involvement within the Inferno) unnecessarily complex. The Inferno is ours again now. Which makes me very, very happy. :)

I feel sorry for those loyal to her though. They're in a bit of a bad predicament. :(

I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)
  • I'm excited! Shallam is going to get a kick-ass God who will whip the city into shape, while politely nudging all the pansies Cyrene's way.

/truth

• Tarkanian said:
    Curious: was Jamethiel really part of it in an official capacity (per @Beya's logs), or was that just random joining-in-on-the-fun?
    I literally have no idea. It seemed to prelude some sort of battle somewhere, so I included it regardless. Not at all sure what it was about.
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • He was just yelling random stuff throughout. Not part of it.