The Bal'met event

Comments

• First for the event. Top notch, amazing, breath taking nerve shaking. I know that most of Cyrene just sat there terrified, shock, awe.

My heart goes out to the Divine that have been playing one of these gods for an extended period of time, I know that I could never give up Rinz to do that job you do, and I can only assume that you also get attached to a role, just wow.

I hope that some RP actions can help move some of those that lost their divine into some factions so that we can move some of the great folks to active gods and make more and more fun (which I hope was a driving idea behind this)

just amazing to watch. I keep thinking, how do I explain this in 25 years to a newbie...
  • Does anyone have a log of what happened after the crash? I get that a bunch of gods died, I'd just like to read the log, since I didn't get to make the event. :)
  • Rinzai said:

My heart goes out to the Divine that have been playing one of these gods for an extended period of time, I know that I could never give up Rinz to do that job you do, and I can only assume that you also get attached to a role, just wow.
    Yeah, really have to say, as much shit as I've given him over the years, @Pentharian has always been a class act, and his part in this event has been absolutely badass. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes for Shallam, but it's gonna be weird in the interim not to have Penth as a steady backdrop to the craziness of the Te'Serra and Shallamese politics in general.

• Silas said:
    Rinzai said:

Yeah, really have to say, as much shit as I've given him over the years, @Pentharian has always been a class act, and his part in this event has been absolutely badass. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes for Shallam, but it's gonna be weird in the interim not to have Penth as a steady backdrop to the craziness of the Te'Serra and Shallamese politics in general.

Really feel the same. Have had a love/hate/love relationship with @Pentharian over the years but have always known him as just an awesomely nice guy with really steady and solid RP.

Going to miss Penth a lot!

• Though I do feel sorry for those that have lost Divine, this has been an awesome Event so far, and a big thank you needs to go out to the Admins and Divine that have worked hard to bring us some quality entertainment and enjoyment.

You guys are doing great!

• I had to leave right after the War ended, right when Mhaldor was whipped up into raid defense mode, totally heart-broken that I get to miss the next big player battle going on...

...and it's Ashtan that raided Shallam? WTF?

I just spent the last four hours disappointed, and now I get to be even more disappointed.

But then I just read Beya's thread, and :D  Well done, Garden. Well done.
  • Ashtan raided Shallam to get back Babel's sword, IIRC. I'm not sure why Mhaldor didn't attack to try and get it, though. Didn't care enough I guess?
  • Velyse said:
    Ashtan raided Shallam to get back Babel's sword, IIRC. I'm not sure why Mhaldor didn't attack to try and get it, though. Didn't care enough I guess?
    They went into don't-punch-me-in-the-face mode.  Or at least got ready for get-punched-in-the-face-and-then-punch-them-back-really-fucking-hard mode.
  • Why did I have to sleep through this?  =((  Does anyone have a log?

• I demand a log.
  • Moar logs. I don't want to wait for the events post to finish reading. :(
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • edited November 2012
    Nothing else is going on, @Xith
  • Veldrin said:
    Vayne said:
    All the Te'Serra are gone... :O
    Lorielan (Who just about everyone, even her own order can't stand) still remains.
    I recommend that you move to Cyrene. Please move to Cyrene.
  • so what happened to the sword, anyhow?

• IC information.
  • edited November 2012
    It took all of six people to come this close to stealing the sword from that stack of fifty people. Mhaldor just lacks imagination.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • Thaumas said:
    Veldrin said:
    Vayne said:
    All the Te'Serra are gone... :O
    Lorielan (Who just about everyone, even her own order can't stand) still remains.
    I recommend that you move to Cyrene. Please move to Cyrene.
    Shut the hell up with that crap, I am sick and tired of hearing about it.

And Jarrod HELP IGNORING, last section READ IT.

• Assuming the sword was on the ground, should have had two Naga. One would throw an eye, the other would mushroom the monlith. The one who threw the eye would lean on TAKE SWORD and TOUCH EARRING XENOMORPH and the day would be saved.
  • Sohl said:
    It took all of six people to come this close to stealing the sword from that stack of fifty people. Mhaldor just lacks imagination.

Mhaldor just didn't care.
  • Too busy swooning over how hardcore Keresis was.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited November 2012
    I had to leave right after I told Mhaldor on CT to get the sword. I know some people (read: Naga) already went off to do it, and presumably, it's not going to end there. Babel's order just interrupted the efforts >:(.

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Probably won't happen, but it'd be pretty cool if somehow from keeping that sword they relearn the art of Bladefire or whatever skill the Templars had way back when. Only saying that from the sword igniting in Pentharian's hands and whatnot.

• Tvistor said:
    Assuming the sword was on the ground, should have had two Naga. One would throw an eye, the other would mushroom the monlith. The one who threw the eye would lean on TAKE SWORD and TOUCH EARRING XENOMORPH and the day would be saved.
    With a wistful look on his face, Tvistor touches an Earring of Sinope.
    Tvistor has been slain by misadventure, if he's lucky.
  • Thaumas said:
    IC information.
    fair enough. I was away and just didn't know if there had been some major, clear outcome with it after the event had ended

• Look, I don't own earrings because I'm not Ashtani. EARRING TRAVEL TO WHOEVER. You get the point.