The Bal'met event

Comments

• Your pitiful attack is frozen in its tracks by Bal'met.
    :(

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Oh? Did you see him? Did you get his description by any chance?
  • I tried so hard to get there and get his desc, but I have no idea how to get through LHG >.<

• Shunsui said:
    I tried so hard to get there and get his desc, but I have no idea how to get through LHG >.<
    It wasn't in the LHG.
  • Iocun said:
    Shunsui said:
    I tried so hard to get there and get his desc, but I have no idea how to get through LHG >.<
    It wasn't in the LHG.

Really? I figured it was somewhere on the other side of it (assuming there is another side of it, I'm navigationally challenged) since everyone went in there first :-/

• Lupus just got Harry Potter'd??

• Tanris said:
    You cast a spell of reflection over Selene.
    Veldrin such a hero.
    Well couldn't really do anything -offensively- against Bal'met, so I figured I'd try a defensive move!

• edited November 2012
    She would have survived if you hadn't distracted her with a shiny reflection so she forgot to hold breath.

You MONSTER.
  • edited November 2012
    Lol I can't exit this quote and also can't find it.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    The God Who Lived!
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I'm devastated.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Iocun said:
    She would have survived if you hadn't distracted her with a shiny reflection so she forgot to hold breath.

You MONSTER.
    It wasn't just shiny! It was of HERSELF!

• I think you probed Selene too early in the piece Veldrin.... And he left Lupus after he killed Selene?
  • Yeah, just left

• Lupus was using hide and Bal'met didn't eat any dolomite/echinacea.
  • Dolomite/echinacea/thirdeye doesn't let you see hidden adventurers, only shrouded.
  • Sena said:
    Dolomite/echinacea/thirdeye doesn't let you see hidden adventurers, only shrouded.
    But it makes them show up in WHO HERE doesn't it?
  • I think we all know who Lupus is now.
  • Kind of sucks we can't really do anything at all with this, not sure how I feel about all these Orders getting taken out. I'm sure there's a plan down the road, but it just feels more like a movie right now. Can't wait til we can actually do something.
  • Velyse said:
    Sena said:
    Dolomite/echinacea/thirdeye doesn't let you see hidden adventurers, only shrouded.
    But it makes them show up in WHO HERE doesn't it?
    Nope.
  • Is it just me or is Lupus getting all the other gods killed. LUPUS JENKINS!

• Hate to say it, but I saw this one coming a mile away. I also know there's a few people likely to drop Achaea for this.

Still, they're polarizing further, and many of the Gods that have been felled are more neutral ones. You don't (didn't*) get more neutral than Selene.
  • edited November 2012
    @Selira the most polarizing thing about your post is that avatar, staring at me looking tweaked out.  Freaky.

ETA: I'm just waiting to see Bal'met's avatar now. Expectations: high.
  • I kinda just chilled in Mhaldor waiting for the kill, let out a 'woot' to everyone nearby then QQ'd.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Arador said:
    Is it just me or is Lupus getting all the other gods killed. LUPUS JENKINS!

I think you mean, "LupUUUUUUUUUUS JEeEeEeEeEeENKIIIIIIIIIINS."