The Bal'met event

Comments

• Babel's order has two sides.

You have the sword pokers and the book readers.
  • edited November 2012

Sarapis said:
    I hope you guys will RP it well when you find out that Tarah is the new goddess of suffering to pair alongside Sartan.
    @Veldrin is going to be reaaaalllly mad. O_O
  • What I really want to see is how the split and re-merging will effect Sartan's personality.

Why am I such a Psych major... 
  • edited November 2012

Mannimar said:
    What I really want to see is how the split and re-merging will effect Sartan's personality.
    For sure. :) This rocks big time!

Also, is this a brand new volunteer? Or simply whoever was playing Shaitan taking on a bigger role?
    I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)
  • I think we all know it was just a huge practical joke on the Suffering members, but you know we love you guys.
  • edited November 2012
    :D
    I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)
  • Excuse me for a monent......

F*** YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!

That will be all, thank you.

• Quickly, wish for Mhaldor to rule the world!
  • I constantly wish that, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    holy crappers.

• This is the first part of the event that I have missed.  I have tried so hard to stay around constantly during this event so I wouldn't miss something cool.  And of course, what do I miss?  Sartan coming back!  So unfair!

That'll show me to care about college.  School is so unimportant compared to Sartan coming back.

...Hopefully this will at least end people's thoughts that we're going to end up like Imperian.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Skye said:

well... now that I'm awake... I guess that above picture was right after all. >_>

• I really hope this reinvigorates the struggle between Good vs Evil.  Mhaldor vs Shallam.

The game has sorely missed it for the past years.

(Creation vs Chaos is swell, but just doesn't have the same feel)
  • Sartan back!

• Cooper said:
    Sarapis said:
    I hope you guys will RP it well when you find out that Tarah is the new goddess of suffering to pair alongside Sartan.
    Dear god, please edit or remove your post before Veldrin finds it. I don't know how to swim in pools of tears.

Come, join the S.S.S Griefark and weather the torrent of tears and the sea of sorrows!

• @Delphinus Oh right, now you tell me...
  • Tagg said:
    Good for Mhaldor to (hopefully) get an active and imposing god.

But now I just lost all RP reason to exist anymore, wtf do I do D:
    Board a ship, sail to the West.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Sarapis said:
    On the off chance you're serious... It makes perfect IC sense! Tarah's symbol is the rose for its thorns.
  • Kinilan said:
    Tagg said:
    Good for Mhaldor to (hopefully) get an active and imposing god.

But now I just lost all RP reason to exist anymore, wtf do I do D:
    Board a ship, sail to the West.
    Find Kashar and go blademaster?