OOC Raves

Comments

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    edited December 2012
    People are playing that funky music, white boy, at the bar. Karaoke style. And I swear to God it isn't me. I did Bohemian Rhapsody. Hard mode, Bitches. Karaoke GOD.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • you dessert to God? yeah, you "roleplay" a drunk ;)
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    I IRL a drunk, damn it. Rp nothing. Omg, soooooo much beer.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Just can't get enough of this...

DINAMITAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• And that signals the end of an era.

RIP Pacquiao. It's been great! Now just live off your winnings and concentrate on being a congressman :P

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • edited December 2012
    @erasariel

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! D:

And no I don't care about the staying out of boxing part. >.>
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    All this does is set up Pacquiao-Marquez V
  • @Sultani, I'm kind of glad that they did, though.  FUN turned out to have named themselves ironically, because they were nothing of the sort.  D:

Also, the entire Of Monsters and Men album is awesome.
  • Yes, yes it is.
  • well, now that that result's been spoiled via gif...

pacquiao was fantastic, looked the best he has since probably cotto.  the best he's ever looked against marquez.  i wanted marquez to win because i felt that he should have won two of the first three fights.  and this fight was honestly spectacular, especially after watching gamboa, everything about pac and marquez was just on a different level last night.

i hope pacquiao's "fans" don't leave him because of this, because he really did show up at his best.  and if he wants to keep boxing, i hope this motivates him for future fights in the same way he was fired up for this one.

on a joke level, don't you mean this lets arum set up mayweather-marquez II?
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The thing I bought came in the mail today :D
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Ellodin said:
    well, now that that result's been spoiled via gif...

pacquiao was fantastic, looked the best he has since probably cotto.  the best he's ever looked against marquez.  i wanted marquez to win because i felt that he should have won two of the first three fights.  and this fight was honestly spectacular, especially after watching gamboa, everything about pac and marquez was just on a different level last night.

i hope pacquiao's "fans" don't leave him because of this, because he really did show up at his best.  and if he wants to keep boxing, i hope this motivates him for future fights in the same way he was fired up for this one.

on a joke level, don't you mean this lets arum set up mayweather-marquez II?
    I think people would watch a 5th bout between the two.  Mayweather would be interested in fighting Marquez too though their first fight wasn't that competitive.  Money probably has little interest in facing Canelo or Trout.
  • Jurixe said:

Books are normally priced anywhere from 20 - 60 dollars each here.

I got all of the above for a grand total of slightly over a hundred.

Am very sleepy because I had to wake up pretty early to get there (it was a 72 hour long sale, but still) but I am inordinately pleased right about now.
    I saw Tchaikovsky, and I automatically thought, "Wait a minute... he wrote too?!"
  • It's just shiny because it's cake icing. It should probably have a white chest, but the markings look pretty much correct-- the reference picture was a female aplomado falcon on some conservation site.

If I told my mom it looked like it had been in an oil spill she'd be heartbroken. :(

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

Looks like it's been in an oil spill :(

Just because its black

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • That's racist.
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Little Christmas tree. It's the season to be jolly or something.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I'm writing out all my cards this week to mail off. I'll be excited if everything arrives on time.
    And I suppose, because I am me and will do no less, if anyone wants a card, message me IG with postal details.

I'm still baffled what to buy my best friend for Christmas. I'd have to trump the crockpot I bought her last year. Shopping for the kitties is going to be infinitely easier.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Going to the New England-Houston game tonight!
  • Today, a few of my friends and I made an 11:00 drive to Chipotle for lunch (since we're allowed to go outside during lunch break), and successfully came back to my place to eat before going back to school. Today was a good day.
  • And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island

Vayne said:
    Going to the New England-Houston game tonight!
    Houston has been crushed...utterly.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    They're releasing a movie of Cloud Atlas. FTFY!

• Belated rave at the Pacquiao KO:

Though I am a fan of Pacquiao(and partly because I'm of the Philippines, but that's beside the point), I'm really glad about the result, because it's been a long time since there was a KO in Pacquiao's matches. It's been mostly split decisions or point wins - often subject to debates about bias and whatnot - so seeing a KO, even if it was Manny's turn to fall, was very satisfying in that it left much less room for argument. Quite sure Pacquiao would take this in stride, but I hope he retires soon. He has a lot on his plate, balancing boxing with congressman work.

• Happy to be going on an adventure from Michigan to Connecticut and back again Thursday-Sunday of this weekend. Also extremely happy to have a mobile hotspot on my phone to permit log-in to Achaea, email, etc. Now if I only had a lightweight tablet...