OOC Raves

Comments

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Donaire vs Arce woot!!
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Having a kid makes Christmas somewhat fun again as opposed to the pain in the ass over-reactionary event I typically view it as.
  • @Amunet - Some mushrooms, thyme, cumin and oregano and that scramble would rock my socks off.   Minus the Daiya, I save that for the pizzas.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    edited December 2012
    I was all out of thyme, cumin, and oregano. I need to go spice-shopping sometime soon. As for mushrooms, my significant other is deathly allergic, so I try to avoid them when he's home. I tend to eat the hell out of them when he isn't around, though, because I love them in just about everything.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Just made my first Ostrich and Red Wine stew and it came out perfect!

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Florence and the machine. That is my rave

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Geocaching! Really is awesome fun.
  • Finding one of my favorite chinese places delivers at lunchtime
    This makes my housebound self exceptionally happy!
  • Finished with law school exams for the semester.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss.
  • Jonathin said:
    Wait

There are more than just me that lives in Michigan?
    Achaea has soooooo many Michigan players. I got into it way back when Flair lived here. Molimo lives about 3 hours from me and um...Eshara is Michigan too I think. Yeah, Michigan has serious representation. I'm guessing it is because it snows 6 months out of the year so we have lots of time to sit inside and play. 8 /
  • Jonathin said:
    I'm actually looking forward to the snow, if we actually get any.

Rave: Holy crap I'm actually hoping for snow. Wtf is wrong with me.
    3 inches tonight depending on where you live. And more Friday. And more Saturday. : (
  • BluefBluef Delos
    edited December 2012
    Grades are turned in. I just got hired on a new grant writing project. I made it back from my 20-hour train ride from Connecticut mostly sane. And starting Saturday I have 11 days off work. Best part is that in 4 days I get to spend Christmas with my man Kaie down south in Illinois. Happy. Happy. Joy. Joy. To the World. 
  • Stumbled upon the Minutephysics Youtube channel.

Welp, there goes my gaming time. Hellooo science!

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • So I have a long-term sub gig at an elementary school while the teacher gets her knee replaced. While i don't jump up and down at working with tiny humans (cute yes, but germ ridden and still being trained......yes there's that too.), I am excited for the things that happen at Elementary schools. 

tomorrow is polar express day. Which means i get to wear my pajamas to work. 

This rules to the nth degree. 

plus....it looks like snow >.>   we got NO snow last year. I really want snow. 

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I am jelly. That sounds freaking adorable.

I am merely glad that the last few days before a vacation, subbing tends to be easy. Movies, parties, and food galore.

Here's to hoping my last two days of work before vacation starts are on the fun side. My last two days were utterly exhausting.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Idelisa said:
    Only have one day off work this week to transition into a shift change, so made the most of it today.

Had amazing red curry tofu.
    Played Munchkin.
    Played Gloom.
    Made a new friend.

Literally 10 hours straight of pure fun.
    Those are awesome games.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Got my fibre optic set up. But because my room is furthest from where the modem is set up, my connection kinda feels the same as it did with regular broadband >_>

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited December 2012

Christmas shopping done, Santa photo with the kids (well the two who would sit with him) and presents all wrapped, and ugh on such a hot day. 

@Idelisa Gloom is pretty much my favourite card/board game! Well, our version is Cthulu Gloom, but as far as I know, little difference.

Looking forward to watching the kids open their presents on christmas day, and conning relatives into playing some games with us while they're here. Epic 5 player game of Mansions of Madness, here we come. No, family, you may not decline to play.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• @Tahquil Sounds like a keeper. I don't know what I'd do without mine, he puts up with my craziness, gives wonderful massages, does his share of the cooking & cleaning as well as working full time, and makes cute blonde babies too. :P

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Logged into LoL. Had to wait 2 minutes to get through all the gifts people had summoned for me. <3
  • Tahquil said:
    Logged into LoL. Had to wait 2 minutes to get through all the gifts people had summoned for me. <3
    Got Gangster Twitch. Been consistently carrying teams and terrifying them with the machine gun noises. RATATATATATATAT.

Also, Shyvana for some reason. I don't play jungleeeee ;___;

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • There is a nice cold rain outside.  I am okay with the world.
  • So happy I got to plow snow with the skid loader finally.

Related rant:   Hydraulic issues somewhere causing me not to get all the drive way done.