OOC Raves

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    rule 34'd

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Been the coolest, wetest summer I can remember. Thunderstorms, lightning right outside my window. Loving it! Curl up in bed, leave the window slightly open and feel that fresh breeze on your face as the rain bounces off the roof and windows. Nice cup of earl grey and life is goooooood!

• And one more concert down. Band rocked the VA hospital tonight. Tomorrow: Bells at Winterfest. Saturday: Bells at a library. Sunday: cantata at mom church. Tuesday: bells at another library. Thursday: band at old folks home. Friday: band at church. Saturday: Bells at yet another library. Sunday: bells at bellchurch. Monday: collapse and die until Christmas Eve.

• All I understand from that was cantata and was reflecting on how bard trueparry IRL is overpowered, then remembered bards don't have trueparry IRL.
  • I can breathe again.
  • Rave: food.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited December 2012
    I remember doing that stuff. I haven't done it since I graduated back in '08 though. Still pull out the french horn or the trumpet and pretend to jam, every once in a while.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • To be honest, I'm might want to quit the sax after I graduate, and start something new. Either the trumpet or violoncello.
  • Rave for Achaeans who call me because they miss me in-game. All of them. <3
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
    To be honest, I'm might want to quit the sax after I graduate, and start something new. Either the trumpet or violoncello.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
    edited December 2012
    To be honest, I'm might want to quit the sax after I graduate, and start something new. Either the trumpet or violoncello.
    lol I made a line break and then hit submit on accident. Anyways, trumpet is great fun. I still prefer the sound of a horn though. mmm
  • One final exam down, four more to go  #:-S

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Yeah I bet you do.

• I'm annoyed that the only one of those which I've read, I can't read the title of.

Also super jealous.
  • Man, the Shadows of the Apt series is -so good-. I'm reading The Air War right now.

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    edited December 2012
    Chryenth said:
    I'm annoyed that the only one of those which I've read, I can't read the title of.

Also super jealous.

I presume you're referring to the Brandon Sanderson book, in which case the title is Warbreaker!
    Silas said:
    Man, the Shadows of the Apt series is -so good-. I'm reading The Air War right now.
    That's great to hear, I wasn't sure if it'd be a good one or not but it looked interesting and I found books one, three, four and six, so I just took them and hoped for the best. More excited to read them now! :D
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Oh. I loved that book! Vies for Mistborn for first place, I think. Of course, it's Sanderson - it's all awsome, IMHO.
  • I liked Warbreaker a lot better than the Mistborn trilogy. Also I knew which book it was by the picture on the spine.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Got my new toy today, and was a steal at $517. I was surprised I found one that low. 

• DINAMITAAAAAAAAAA
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Dinamita destroying Pacman... God, what a fight!

• Idelisa said:
    70 degree weather and an all day outdoor concert. Floggin Molly FUN Bush Of Monsters and Men Silversun Pickups Rise Against

Kind of funny that Flogging Molly and Bush sandwich Fun which is the way more current band of the group. I'm liking what I've heard of Monsters and Men so far.