OOC Raves

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Friday afternoon. I can leave work and, I don't have to work for the next two days!

Also, raves for planning six months in advance. I can't wait! :D
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I got home in one piece and eventually there was dinner. Dinner even tasted good.
    Success.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I got my Kindle back finally. :)
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    I got my Kindle back finally. :)
    No! The only reading you're allowed to do is Achaea! Bad! Bad! NO COOKIE!!

• Black Friday shopping was great. No crowds (I went at 8pm :D) and got AC2, Revelations, and Brotherhood for just $30 new, a bunch of cheap movies, new shoes, food, and finally got light bulbs to replace the three that all burnt out in my bathroom. Had been using a flashlight and candles for a couple weeks.
  • Deathrace 2000. No not those shitty remakes but the 80's oldschool B-grade movie.

• Listening to Tactical Sekt: Bring me Violence (BTW @Jiraishin, I don't know whether to love you or hate you for linking to these people) and an advert appears on YouTube.

'Gift a tree to someone this Christmas!'

I'm not even sure why that's funny, but it is.
  • Ordered 8GB of RAM on sale, due to the corruption of the RAM I have now. Now I'll finally be able to run Achaea in 1440x900 at 60 fps!
  • Achaea?

FPS?

wut ;_;

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
    Achaea is the best FPS

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    I think it's about one, also FU ELLODIN. FU. THAT WAS OUR GAME. OUUUUR GAAME.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • @Corbeaux, @Cinya: I am totally enjoying this 'broblivion' thing way more than I should.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Damn straight, @Mathonwy. You know I'm your Cor-boy :D
    (Party): Mizik says, "This can't possibly go wrong."
  • edited November 2012
    Mathonwy said:
    @Corbeaux, @Cinya: I am totally enjoying this 'broblivion' thing way more than I should.

Pop yo' collar, Mathonwy. Like a bawss.
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • Jurixe said:
    It's raining outside, I'm wrapped in blankets on my bed, not on Achaea, listening to beautiful music, talking to someone that I enjoy talking to, and doing absolutely nothing else.

Just suddenly, inexplicably, completely at peace with the world.
    Made me think of this from a few years ago: Orisinal Rain
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• f orisinal, waste 2000 hours playing winterbells whenever i see the site
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Ellodin said:
    f orisinal, waste 2000 hours playing winterbells whenever i see the site
    pocketful of stars for me!
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    All those games are so pretty. I absolutely love the art style, and they're so simple but so addictive.

My night is absolutely shot <_<
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Gotta love all the spider pics being blocked at the library. Shows how horrible they are.

• That is all. For now.
  • I love it when medicine keeps me healthy! If it weren't for medicine and cosmetics, the human race would be much smaller, for better or for worse.
  • for better
  • I love it when medicine keeps me healthy! If it weren't for medicine and cosmetics, the human race would be much smaller, for better or for worse.
    Does Valium count? How about Xanax and Klonopin?  Vicodin?    Dear lord baby JesuSantaBuddhaClaus, I am thankful for mood stabilizers and controlled substances.  Both for myself and everyone else. 

• AktillumAktillum Philippines
    Taco Mondays!!

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    carne asada fries

• Need a drool button...

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man."