OOC Raves

Comments

• Congrats, @Tahquil! That's pretty amazing. :)

My rave:shipped my first CoD, feeling like a rock star. :D
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • @Cinya totally went to the midnight release for black ops 2 last night. played till like 4 am, its pretty awesome. Good job to everyone who worked on it :D

• TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    CIGARETTES

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• That's awesome, well done! Post a few pictures when you're finished!
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio

Qualifies as a rave right? And still a few hours until I have to work!
  • I love Oskar... that cat is a badass, just sayin'
  • Speaking of cats, this is our Persian kitty in his natural state:

And this is one of the rare moments when he is awake:

• yay fr blind kitty getting toys! I love watching cats learn how to play. XD  And your persian is gorgeous, @synbios !

• Anaidiana said:
    yay fr blind kitty getting toys! I love watching cats learn how to play. XD  And your persian is gorgeous, @synbios !

And incredibly lazy. He's like a living pillow!

• yay for lots of work, considering i was worried I wouldn't have much this month, but....damn I'm exhausted. 

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    I got some really bad news earlier, but when my best friend, Erika, got home from work, it was immediately to the bar. Now I'm nursing a double Captain and Coke, and she's paying for my tab. This is why I love this girl, haha. It's like having another sister.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Finally quit one of my jobs, about to quit another.
    At the job I'm going to stick with, two people resigned and two got fired (not by me :( [thought this dumb chick is about to get axed because she doesn't work, she just plays on facebook]). Now I have a ton more to do, but I smell (was told I'd be getting) a sizable bonus in my near future.

'nother rave: my doctor prescribed me custom orthotic shoe inserts so insurance will pay for them.* My left foot has almost no arch due to a pretty bad injury awhile ago and my right foot has sort of adapted to match my left.

*he doesn't see any of the money from my insurance for this prescription, he's just doing me a big favor.

I like my doctor.
  • Black Mirror is excellent. It's like british twilight zone with a focus on the role of technology in society. Too bad they only made three episodes and aren't planning to make any more as far as I know.

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• Oh wow wikipedia just told me that there wil be a second season. Excellent.

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• Glad I won't be sick for Thanksgiving. I was sick for two weeks so wasn't sure if I'd be better in time.
  • Lucky! While I won't be sick, I'm getting a root canal the day before.
  • Going home to Minneapolis for Christmas to see my family..Potentially trying to fly solo with an 8 month old baby would fall more under the rants category.
  • omg how did I ever play achaea without two monitors?! :D
  • edited November 2012
    Peak said:
    omg how did I ever play achaea without two monitors?! :D

I know, man. My lower main is a 22in widescreen, the top is a 27in LCD tv I inherited when a friend of mine impulse bought a 42in.

EDIT: Censored for the clutter on my table. And yes, that is a signed picture of Bruce Campbell (Burn Notice, the Evil Dead trilogy, Jack of All Trades) on my wall. I'm not an ultranerd or anything. (The Star Trek trading card signed by George Takei under it might make me one though)

• Dual screen is definitely god's greatest invention.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I like Bruce Campbell for all his bit parts in the Tobey Maguire Spiderman movies.
  • Will using a second monitor make me kill moar mans in LoL?
  • I love my two 23" screens. Work on the one, Achaea on the other.