OOC Raves

Comments

• Kyrra said:
    Getting rissoles, mashed potatoes, carrots, corn and peas for lunch. This almost rivals Friday roast day.

I have a lamb cutlet and fried rice but would like mashed potatoes.

Also Kyrra is smart and also correct. Anything with codeine in it tends to be pretty effective.
  • Massive project update with the Executive just finished.

NAILED IT!

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Was worried about a friend of mine who lives in New Jersey and would be closely affected by Hurricane Sandy. Glad to hear, at least, that his house is still intact and he's just suffering from some flooding and the lack of electricity!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• @Bonko's gifs. Made me laugh and my headache slightly lessened.
  • I...can't stop watching.  WHAT HAVE YOU UNLEASHED UPON ME?!
  • IRL Transfix.

Make it stop, please.
  • Her face tho. :|

• Job interview tomorrow at 4pm EST. 

But....it's with tiny humans. Like, 3 and 4 year olds. I really am not a fan of tiny humans, as they're walking petrie dishes with the ability to touch everything sans any semblance of self-restraint. 

But! Beggars can't be choosers! I has a job interview at one of the better districts in my state! My OCD husband will just have to learn to deal (If I'm selected)

• It builds the immune system!
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • @sohl perhaps, but i utterly loathe vomiting and it's REALLY hard to sing when you're congested/your throat is swollen/sore (I'm a music teacher). 

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I am not a huge fan of tiny humans either, but you have to admit, put on a song they like and watching them dance/sing with themselves and each other in such an unrestrained, unshy manner that you really only see in kids is adorable.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Just decided.... I'm going to refer to my kid (if I ever have one) as my Homunculus.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I got Good Guy Greg'd.
    My night is made.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Good thing that's not nearly as creepy as calling your Homunculus your kid.

Oh wait, yes it is.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I'm old greg

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    I'm old greg
    May I have some Bailey's?
  • TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    I just watched Pierce Brosnan beat someone in the face with a meat tenderizing mallet

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

Eld said:
    Mishgul said:
    I'm old greg
    Have you ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • I once owned a pair of shoes.
    did you drink Bailey's from them?

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Sometimes I regret looking up things in the Urban Dictionary. #-o
  • Oceana said:
    Sometimes I regret looking up things in the Urban Dictionary. #-o
    I always regret looking things up on Urban Dictionary. Old Gregg is much better looked up on youtube.
  • Woohoo! Own office. My cubicle days are over!

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    I wish I had a cubicle. Who ever thought of open office garden structures should be made to sleep in a chicken coop.
  • Mishgul said:

Eld said:

Mishgul said:

I'm old greg

Sounds like a great way to get Athlete's Gums....

• Mishgul said:
    Eld said:
    Mishgul said:
    I'm old greg
    It can only make the Bailey's better.
  • I'm not sure whether this is a rant or a rave, but I just slept for over an hour and a half. It's a rave because that's the longest continuous sleep I've had in several days. It's a rant because I was trying to do homework and I also need time to log in today.
    I love sleep, though.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited November 2012
    I for one never complain about unexpected sleep. Even in the middle of a lecture.

Thank - the guy next to me elbowed me awake before the lecturer walked past. I was in the front row and everything. 

Edited because smilies are strange.