OOC Raves

Comments

• And above that Carmain =)
  • Marcus Mumford=Achaean Occultist.
  • And the saddest thing is, three and a half years on, salifuum probably still can't get no loveth.
  • Salifuum :(

• Must have attended "Our Lordeth Pentharion" Institute for Middle-Achaean.

• Resteth in peaceth, ye olde Pentharian...eth.

• NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Happy Mole Day!

• We got cake for mole day.
  • Nizaris said:
    Happy Mole Day!

Nice to MOLE you.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Jiraishin said:
    Sitting at a table and playing Achaea with two other people also playing Achaea.
    The friend I recently convinced to play is still playing, and the two of us got another friend to try. This one's Mhaldorian. :D
    time to backstab the non-mhaldorian when he (or she) is checking their email.
  • He's Shallamese, no less.

I already managed to freak him out by reading his description and the contents of his inventory out loud while he was taking an anti-theft test.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • When my friends played Achaea, the first thing they did was help me gank someone as a Mhaldorian jester.
  • Blame @Achilles for reminding me of this

• That scratch is like a centimeter long. I wish my cat gave me scratches that short.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    @Mannimar: What have you done? I'm going to be glued to youtube for hours now. :(
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Holidays tomorrow yayyyyyy.

Also, talking to friends I've missed is always nice. I wish they'd come around more, especially since it's almost holidays for them.

More raves for the people who don't mind that I randomly start spamming them in a panic with details of my latest nightmare at 3 am in the morning, and for helping me calm down enough to go back to sleep.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Friday being roast day at the Diner next to my office.

Nothing beats roast lamb in mint sauce, with baked potatoes, pumpkin, carrots and pea. All freshly made from scratch, including the gravy!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:

Nothing beats roast lamb in mint sauce, with baked potatoes, pumpkin, carrots and pea. All freshly made from scratch, including the gravy!
    That sounds f-ing delicious. :(

• KyrraKyrra Australia

Trey said:
    Kyrra said:

That sounds f-ing delicious. :(
    It was!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Really appreciating having internet back after it being down for 8 and a half hours. 
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I've been on for like a month straight because I went 6 months without internet. D:
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Complex roots are my bitch.

Or getting close, anyway.
  • Crathen said:
    http://htwins.net/scale2/

The mind. It boggles.
    That's nice. Now, if only the music to it wasn't so awful...
    Luckily you can turn it off.