OOC Raves

Comments

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    edited October 2012
    Man I loved old school Zelda on NES.  I still remember the sound when you found a secret room.

• edited October 2012

Just posting 3 pics of my new apartment I'm moving into when the farm is sold. So here is three short pics so you can see how my apartment looks like without any furniture. also don't know when I'm moving in but I got the keys and paying for it.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Looks very clean.  Why are the ceilings so low in half the room?  
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Achilles said:
    Looks very clean.  Why are the ceilings so low in half the room?  
    Probably on the top floor.

• yeah it's top floor, and it's not very low, I can walk under there and I'm 187 cm.
  • Going to the state fair... hate waking up at 7 am though.
  • Achilles said:
    Man I loved old school Zelda on NES.  I still remember the sound when you found a secret room.

+1. Might've been the first NES game I got, I still pull it out and play it through every once in a while.
  • I'm pretty sure I bombed the entire perimeter of Hyrule as a kid looking to hear that sound.
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    Trout season countdown T minus 15 days
  • edited October 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F6vOWbJ46XU

Launch trailer (even though it's still a month out from launch)! 

I especially appreciated the use of "Back in Black" for the sequel to Black Ops. 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • Turns out that lamb roast is DELICIOUS.
  • Going on the food note, the chili I made yesterday is the best I've ever made.

• AitoxAitox South Africa
    edited October 2012
    I am in the process of planning the biggest and most exotic pool party my friendship circle has ever seen. I have on the list everything from waterguns loaded with flavoured vodka, floating four-seater loungers for the pool with little platforms in the middle for board games, a DIY cocktail bar with all the fruits and mixes you can think of, little parasols upon arrival, and oranges and watermelons (not peeled) injected with malibu. Cannot list all the ideas, coz I would spam. Shit is gonna be epic. Only problem is guest list is on 44 people already. Water orgy! :(
  • @Aitox:Tempted to report that post because I was not invited.......

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Stumbled over this old favorite again, I still tear up a little listening to it.  

• edited October 2012
    I am now in the Quad-Star Suite. The amenities are so great I can't even begin to describe them. The closest I can come up with is like rubbing the belly of a fluffy kitten as angels dance on your backhairs while bathing in the concentrated tears of chocolate daisies touched by the background radiation of the Andromeda galaxy. All while a harem takes care of your every need and want. 

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Herenicus said:
    A Martin Luther insult generator, for your entertainment

Is this in any way inspired by the previous post?
  • @Herenicus so much fun.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    edited October 2012

In fairness, modern Lutheranism has settled down from this: 

You think like this, "As I am a crude ass, and do not read the books, so there is no one in the world who reads them; rather, when I let my braying heehaw, heehaw resound, or even let out a donkey's fart, then everyone will have to consider it pure truth."

From Against the Roman Papacy, an Institution of the Devil, pg. 300 of Luther's Works, Vol. 41

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited October 2012
    Already saw that one while clicking through.

I actually think my favorite moment so far was when, after several paragraph-long insults similar to the above, I saw this:
    "You hellish scum."

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I was just passing by the spelling mistakes thread when I clicked on the insult generator.

"You arsonists, enemies of languages and truth!"

From Against Latomus, pg. 205 of Luther's Works, Vol. 32

• Pay rise?