OOC Raves

Comments

• edited October 2012
    no fun to troll
  • STOP POISONING MY RAVES THREADS, YOU FOOLS. RAVES OR GTFO

My rave: I'm finally doing good in school. I'm still taken to bouts of laziness, but I'm getting all my work done and my test scores high. Also, I got X-COM and it's just too good. Been playing it for around..ten hours more or less, and it hasn't been a day.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Rave The movie Mirrors, The old one, havn't got the Mirror 2 yet, but I recommend Mirrors to everyone that loves movies
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Is this movie going to make me scared of every mirror I pass?
  • Rave: weekend.
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    It is still raining though.
  • Oceana said:
    Is this movie going to make me scared of every mirror I pass?
    The movie's actually pretty fun, though you need to suspend your belief reeeeeally hard (though no harder than in most other horror movies) to enjoy it.
  • It's gross

• Tahquil said:
    I don't think anyone got my reference.
    :(
    I got it, I just didn't want to encourage any more of the conversation that led up to it.
  • Oceana said:
    It is still raining though.
    Yeah, but now I can sit indoors, drink coffee and lol at the people who still have to be out in that weather!
  • edited October 2012
    Rave: Just made some Medisterkaker and potatoes with surkål(Yeah norweigan dish) It's so darn good, I know it's for christmas but I can't wait any longer. And That's the best I've eaten since last christmas. @Rangor knows what I'm talking about, but at christmas we add in Ribbe =) only missed some lefse today. But This is a huge rave
  • Most of those "words" looks like keyboard mashing.

• Isn't that par for the course with Salik?
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Having a very good group of kids to sub for today - gotta love subbing for the "hardass" teachers. You're seen as their practical savior! It also somewhat made up for the fact it was the only day I worked this week.

Looking forward to a hopefully relaxing weekend. Happy rent is paid, paycheck on Monday (even if it mostly goes to necessities), and feeling good about work. I just need more of it and I'll be in better shape!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Productive week, awesome day of paperwork and errands (two jobs applied for online, plus a third for which I had to fill out an actual paper app and send resume/cover letter/teaching cert/reference letters), plus chiro and bank and massage (yay massage). Free papa johns pizza for dinner, plus a margarita, and my weekend's off to a mostly positive start. 

On a slightly ranty-turned-ravey, the chair that dumped me out on Monday is leading to workman's comp, which will most likely mean increased massage treatment because it took the progress I WAS making with my back, three steps in reverse.  hnnngh.  MT was MAD when she treated me today. 

• Absolutely loving Stylebot for Chrome. Forums look so nice now with it (no almost naked Sirens!).
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Who the hell unbanned Salik?

Had fun playing LoL matches with some Achaeans last night. 

• @Cardan I stopped! :(
  • @Cardan I did stop! 

Rave: Polite warning instead of image
  • These forums need an ignore option.
  • Trying to somehow justify it: I did just do some crazy awesome shiz in a case that made him a lot of money.
  • edited October 2012
    This week has been too awesome :D

Also, I found a picture of my (late) grandpa dressed up for D&D/LARPing taken in 1985. 
    :-j
  • Rave: new discworld tattoo. Now to find another fan and find out if the references are noticeable!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Crathen said:

Rave: new discworld tattoo. Now to find another fan and find out if the references are noticeable!

Pictures plox.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • When it's less icky. Like maybe wednesday.