OOC Raves

Comments

• edited October 2012
    @Hideyoshi I always have to fiddle around to remember the right way before I get youtube embedding working. To embed, get the video you want, right click the player, click "copy video url" (not "copy embed code"), paste that into these forums, and submit the post. It won't transmogrify in the preview window, but it will be embedded once you post. The url will be something like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=(letters).

That video was really nice. Congratulations!
  • Tahquil said:

Pay rise?

Just an acting allowance. And the satisfaction that I will never hear those words from the techie ever again.

• AitoxAitox South Africa
    @Arador, what company do you work for in Kempton? And more importantly, are you being paid enough?
  • I don't know what a Hideyoshi is but CONGRATS. If we're ever raiding, I will deliberately order everyone to lose to you in celebration.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Hideyoshi is a boss.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Hideyoshi is in Samurai Warriors which is v loosely based on Japanese History.

OOC Rave: So much going on with life these days. I basically went from zero, to doing all sorts of things such as studying online, being paid for writing and dabbling with marketing. When I'm able to squeeze in Achaea in my daily schedule, I'll be content. 
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• I actually work in Germiston, and they take good care of me, can't complain.

• edited October 2012
    Stupid phone.

• The new X-Com remake is pretty good! Didn't think it would be.

• I just finished Fallout 3.

Best gaming experience of my entire life.

It..it was just too good.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • CrathenCrathen Ireland
    edited October 2012
    Dread armies? You must know a different Shaitan...

*an army would have like more than one soldier around at any given time
  • Dinner?
    No we recruit babies for breakfast

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited October 2012
    I have the perfect song for missing and/or incompetent minions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vdfx7r1Fx0
    It isn't new but it amuses me more every time I listen to it.

Also I just got another album by Covenant and it's awesome. I can't have my comfort food but I -will- have my comfort music, dark sci-fi lyrics and all.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin. What have you done.

I can't stop listening to this, and I needs sleeeeeepppp.
  • @Tvistor, I think that was my favorite post I've ever seen on forums ever.
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • edited October 2012
    Rave: having pretty consistent sub work (I'm in the same boat as Melodie, as it were), while scheduling doc appointments.

Rave: Job #3 leading me to meet a totally random Sister in another state who was awesome and totally glomped me when she saw my letters. (we didn't make much money at that show, unfortunately, but...yay! Sista!)

ninja-edit Rave: BAND MOMS AND THEIR FOOD ROCK.  

Rave: Hubby being awesome. and patient. 

Rave: Eating totally nomtacular food while my stomach likes me. I do love me some food and I'm very sad when my stomach doesn't cooperate. 

Rave: halloween manicure turning out AWESOME. I win. 

• In reverse importance.

3) I passed my exams for the 2 weeks super intensive course which cost me about $8000AUD and now am a qualified UT2 technician and it's just one short year and 120hrs of supervised in the field work to go until certification.

2) Being a healthy, relatively young female.

1) After posting a rave of Mumfords & Sons new album 'Babel' on facebook, Gildenlow offered transport to the city they are playing in, his house for a few days and company to the concert. Which is awesome because I am significantly broke from before mention course.

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Being healthy should not come second.
  • Oceana said:
    Being healthy should not come second.
    It does when you're a student O_o ... personal experience and all ahrm.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• You severely underestimate my love of Mumford and his Sons.
    We missed out "achaea forums" on those lists too.

-

As drawn by Shayde