OOC Raves

Comments

• My work paying $400.00 a year for 'career clothing.' Translation: $400.00 shopping spree today covered by someone else.
  • Just use a lighter, though.

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Sultani said:
    My work paying $400.00 a year for 'career clothing.' Translation: $400.00 shopping spree today covered by someone else.
    I would like this job.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I don't smoke :(
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Knew a guy who would open twist offs with his eye socket, or teeth. Was painful to watch. 

• Tahquil said:
    I don't smoke :(
    I don't smoke and I carry a Zippo with me everywhere...mainly because I need the fluid in it for blending Copic marker works heh heh.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Wysteria said:
    Tahquil said:
    I don't smoke and I carry a Zippo with me everywhere...mainly because I need the fluid in it for blending Copic marker works heh heh.
    Opening bottles is best done with a Bic, though. Or other similarly shaped lighter, but Bic's work best in my experience. And you wouldn't want to scratch up your nice lighter, right?
  • edited October 2012
    Or, perhaps, a bottle opener. Keychain bottle opener, bar blade, the possibilities are nearly endless.
  • Eld said:
    Wysteria said:
    Tahquil said:
    Opening bottles is best done with a Bic, though. Or other similarly shaped lighter, but Bic's work best in my experience. And you wouldn't want to scratch up your nice lighter, right?
    It's been through a lot so I think it'll be right! And Bic actually sell some lighters here that have a tab on the bottom just for opening bottles now anyway. That's being entrepreneurial - or their plastic mould machines are missing bits.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• I bought Fallout 3 this Saturday.

Guess who just wasted twenty hours of his weekend!

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Erasariel said:
    I bought Fallout 3 this Saturday. Guess who just invested twenty hours of his weekend!

• Massive rave: I bought two suits, one was brand new, the other had been worn like three times. Both Hickey Freeman. Both retail for roughly $1800 each and I bought them for $5 each.  :D

'nother rave: my gma asked me to go to England with her, she's paying for my ticket. Bad news is that it's to visit her brother that isn't doing well. More bad news: I have put off getting my passport so I've got to get it and expedite it now.
  • I just found pop-its in my closet. Let the fun ensue... 
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited October 2012
    Wait, that's your wife?
    EDIT: you edited your post -exactly- as I posted.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • So cute...
  • Shit, I should try foruming drunk sometime.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Iocun said:
    Rave: I have four stars! TAKE THAT SILNOOB!
    Damn you two and your ivory towers
  • For being a rainy Monday with a weather-induced sinus headache that lasted ALL @#&$#@$@# @# DAY, today rocked. I scrubbed my entire kitchen (and mopped), the hub vacuumed two sets of stairs for me, and I vacuumed the music room (basson room (bassoon boy is allergic to my kitties), got a few other random chores done,  then had fantastic datenight with the hubby with dinner out and a nice walk.  8/10, would experience again!

• Welcome, Iocun, the the upper echelons of Achaea.

• I want four stars :( Quick everyone! lol/like this post!
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    edited October 2012
    How many points will get you four stars?

I'm guessing 500?
  • Yes, 500. So if 13 people were to unlike Iocun's posts, he would lose his fourth star.
  • Peak said:
    Yes, 500. So if 13 people were to unlike Iocun's posts, he would lose his fourth star.
    Except that there is no unlike, so they'd have to be WTFs and abuse flags. And if you overshot and gave him 16 WTFs, then he'd get the 25 WTFs badge, which is probably +10 points.
  • if you click "like" again, you don't like it anymore
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    edited October 2012
    Like + Like = No Like. Obviously. Can @Sena confirm?

• Peak said:
    if you click "like" again, you don't like it anymore
    Forum pwned. I will go wallow in shame now.