OOC Raves

Comments

• Arador said:
    The problem with kittens growing up is that they become Cats.......
    That's the best part...at least for a family of cat-lovers. :D

• Some good eatin', them cats..
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Suddenly, Peak was enemied to Cyrene.

• Kresslack said:
    Suddenly, Peak was enemied to Cyrene.
    you got inb4'd by Cyrene
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    playing sins with all these achaeans i've assimilated

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • All shall join the Advent, in time.

Sins is so good!

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Played an awesome two flag football games. Have the best team I've captained in three years and wrecked the other teams, which were both good teams. 6-0, 6-2 were the scores. So much fun, but so sore lol. Need to get more fit or the rest of my team will be all better than me XD
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • I have an audition for a new TV show tomorrow.  They casting call asked for someone to play a Marine...So Perfect!  I just hope I make the cut.  Auditions are tomorrow, and filming for the pilot starts in 2 weeks....

• Batang said:
    I have an audition for a new TV show tomorrow.  They casting call asked for someone to play a Marine...So Perfect!  I just hope I make the cut.  Auditions are tomorrow, and filming for the pilot starts in 2 weeks....
    Break a leg!!!

• 6-0 6-2?  flag football or tennis?

marines...legs...i know who i'm thinking of -_-
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • @Ellodin: Lol, I was thinking in terms of touchdowns. So score was 42 - 0, 42 - 14 to be precise.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • Batang said:
    I have an audition for a new TV show tomorrow.  They casting call asked for someone to play a Marine...So Perfect!  I just hope I make the cut.  Auditions are tomorrow, and filming for the pilot starts in 2 weeks....
    Ahhh, Marines... I love Marines. Except when they destroy your troop berthing spaces. You can do it! Just be a total badass and you've nailed it.
  • Aldeberan said:
    Batang said:
    Ahhh, Marines... I love Marines. Except when they destroy your troop berthing spaces. You can do it! Just be a total badass and you've nailed it.

Thanks for all the well wishes yall.  I hope that soon I will be able to say "I not only played a Marine on TV.....I was one for Eight years!"

Marines do have a  habit of being destructive!  LOL

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Spending the last couple hours watching someone do 3d modeling via teamviewer while sitting in a house in Shallam doing absolutely nothing. 
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Batang said:
    Good luck! Will it bring you to LA? :D
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • Message #1137       Sent by Tecton
    10/01/2:56 I've retroactively applied the current promotion to your purchase! Enjoy your giftbags!

YESSSS

*check* GDI... concoctions -_-
    meh

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    It's the thought that counts! And what other game would give you that kind of customer service?
  • edited October 2012
    deleteplz.
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
    @Batang: thumbs up
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Batang said:
    @cinya Maybe! The casting call went great. I absolutely killed the cold read. I did not get the part I was going for (needed to be 6'0) but the director said he had bigger plans for me! I hear officially next week.
    He did not perhaps look at you lustfully as he said that?

Kidding. Good to hear and hope you get something awesome.

• edited October 2012
    Raveyranty, but more raves than rants...

Rave: Hives are pretty much gone and the benadryl-induced coma has thus ended. Huzzah! I am back IG. 

Rant:: holy hell of backlogged paperwork, Batman. 

Rave: Snagging a two-day sub that actually fit in my schedule (HS spanish)

Rant: I took 5 years of French

Rave:  Snagging another two-day sub that fit (Spec-Ed integrated math)

Rant: getting the job at 2am (meaning I was up, and then got less than 4 hours of sleep before today)

Rave: this two-day sub job turned into two (or more) weeks (pregnant teacher had difficulties, was supposed to have another month to go). But! planning block was last so I got to leave at one-ish instead of 2:30 and took a blessed nap when I got home. 

Rant: feeling guilty that I'm happy (but not happy but...content/needing) someone else to be ill for me to work. Oh. and the fact that it's spec-ed level math....and I can't remember how to do the level III stuff. I'm only having one level III class, and I'm fine with the I and II....but....there's a reason I went into music, here. >.>

Rave: Being trusted to do more and more with my positions. 

Rant: Lots of things thrown in my lap in the 3 days I've been back at full activity. hnnngh. and then having work, which means IG productivity will continue to be limited while I'm on this math sub gig.

Rave: Still being as in love with Achaea as ever, despite everything. :x

edit: fixing punctuations an' stuff

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    You're braver than I am, Ana! I'm still sticking to middle school, mostly band/choir/art/reading/language arts/science. And home ec! I love that teacher.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • On air right now D:

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    On air right now D:

Man, somebody got a good old fashioned behind the shed whippin tonight

• ?

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
    Sins is awesome. I'm going to buy this stupidly addicting game later this week.
  • Sins is so awesome.

More and more people are playing it! Should make a thread.

Also, if you haven't bought it yet, ask Carmain if he still wants to give free copies away.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • It's finally snowing here. Hope it stays this way, so tired of 70-80+ degree temperatures in CO in Autumn.