OOC Raves

Comments

• Tahquil said:
    Went to wedding, it was nice. Little gazebo in the middle of a lake in the middle of beautiful parklands. During the ceremony and across the lake, there was Ezio from Assassin Creed parkouring with Yugioh, a ninja and some guy that look like he was dressed as Moriarty.

HOLY SHIT.
    And how many empty bottles of Barcadi where at your feet during this ?
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited September 2012
    Singing karaoke with a bunch of Mhaldorians, @Xykon, @Jurixe, @Mishgul. I lol'd so badly. This is what we do when we're not raiding.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    edited September 2012
    If Mhaldorcon happens, should do it then too :D

My own rave: Karaoke session and the typeracer session before that with a bunch of people. Was lots of fun :D
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• edited September 2012
    :0 I missed Mhaldor karaoke night? damn it!

• rave: my typing accuracy is up because i don't have a backspace key
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    edited September 2012
    Why don't you have a backspace key?

edit:nvm about my joke... It'll sound racist... I'm not racist. I'm just native.

Edit2:Native American.
  • Rakon said:
    Tahquil said:
    Went to wedding, it was nice. Little gazebo in the middle of a lake in the middle of beautiful parklands. During the ceremony and across the lake, there was Ezio from Assassin Creed parkouring with Yugioh, a ninja and some guy that look like he was dressed as Moriarty.

HOLY SHIT.
    And how many empty bottles of Barcadi where at your feet during this ?
    0. I don't drink rum and no one was allowed to drink before/at the ceremony.
    find some; try it
  • Peak said:
    find some; try it
    my in laws have that stuff. I can't stand spicy stuff, so I stick with Kraken
    meh

• Boss is out on vacation. Yay!

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Hours spent around a large fire, with rum and good company. 

• Managed to help organize interviews with EA for 5 of my programming students.

Now hoping they don't screw it up and make me look bad
  • Whiskey, now that is another story entirely.
  • edited September 2012
    @Aetous: Awesome! I have a bunch of friends who have interned at EA, and they had a good time there. Several who work there now as well. You said programming - which dev studio(s)? 

Of course I prefer ATVI, but I am shamelessly biased. 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • totally big rave:

I get to write my thesis on video games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...more specifically, how video games affect socially-constructed gender roles. I'm *totally* reserving a huge chunk of it for an analysis of Earthbound and how it breaks down the fourth wall. I figure if I'm going to geek-out, I might as well go all the way. My adviser (a Medieval art historian) is somewhat put off, but I got a video game theorist to serve on my board, so I'm totally excited.

Thank you, @Cinya, for the advice, by the way!
  • Cinya said:
    @Aetous: Awesome! I have a bunch of friends who have interned at EA, and they had a good time there. Several who work there now as well. You said programming - which dev studio(s)? 

Of course I prefer ATVI, but I am shamelessly biased. 
    Firemonkey's (Basically, EA Melbourne) to start with - unfortunately we're a little strapped for big publisher owned studios here in Australia - most of our dev here is smaller mobile/indie studios.

• I got to actually play songs on the college radio station for the first time tonight :D So excited.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I found the thread on the old forums my first scribbles were on.
  • The nice thing about crocheting afghans is that you get to snuggle under them while you're working on them.

oh: and 100 comments. yay!

• This semester has been one of the best starts I've ever had. Got an over-perfect score in my History test and did well in a paper, had a great first English paper, and I went through my first physics exam with ease today. May the rest of this semester fare as well!

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    I actually can't wait to get home and do my homework. Why couldn't I have this kind of enthusiasm back in high school?
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Iocun said:
    Anaidiana said:
    The nice thing about crocheting afghans is that you get to snuggle under them while you're working on them.

oh: and 100 comments. yay!
    For a moment there I missed the word "crocheting" and thought you were talking of Afghan men (or women).
    I wondered how/why/how she was going to crochet one of these:

• edited September 2012
    Amunet said:
    I actually can't wait to get home and do my homework. Why couldn't I have this kind of enthusiasm back in high school?
    I know, right? I've never enjoyed studying this much, ever!

(well, maybe except that one last quarter with my significant other, studying some World History, among some other things ;) )

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    The temperature is dropping Significantly, and this is making me happy. Winter is my favourite season. Also, with winter comes holiday brews, and there's a Belgian white I'm looking forward to returning, just can't remember the name of it. When I see it in the store though, three cases. 

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Not looking forward to the pumpkin flavors, but am actually kind of looking forward to winter a little bit kinda maybe.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • It's going to be my first autumn and winter! I'm both excited and apprehensive; I mean, the weather right now is really cold for me! And I've heard it's going to get much worse x.x but still, I'm looking forward to it.

• edited September 2012
    Erasariel said:

It's going to be my first autumn and winter!

You write well for someone who isn't even one year old!

P.s. Winter sucks. I'm going to miss the sun and warmth.