OOC Raves

Comments

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    I took the day off so I can sleep in tomorrow morning. Already enjoying the mere thought of it.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I'm actually getting sick of sleeping.

Rave: Got past the hurdle I was having with my GMCP target script and now it's about 95% complete.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Chrome Toolbox's "Do you want to close all tabs?" popup. So glad I installed it. I've clicked X tens of times times on accident and lost 5-20 tabs that I had up since Chrome doesn't ask for confirmation like IE or Firefox.
  • If you accidentally close/ctrl-W a tab in Firefox, you can press ctrl-shift-T and open it back up again. It's magical.
  • Belated rave : @Mathonwy is back!
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

Who is Mathonwyx

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Pawn shops.
  • edited November 2012
    Peak said:
    Pawn shops.
    Wii fit: 69.99
    Bluray player: 69.99
    Bluray movies: Captain America 12.99, Limitless 8.99, X-men First Class 8.99, The A-Team 4.99
    (these prices were what they were marked at, not msrp)
    What I payed (after tax): $59.84 for errrrrrthang
  • Promotion and another pay raise :D I'm actually the boss of a few people now. Resisting urge to power trip.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Starting and ending my days with a smile. I'm really looking forward to this week.

Being ahead on my word count so I can slacken off a little because of work.

There being nothing bad at all, about the bad yet good circumstances. Yes, I am intentionally vague but it still deserves a rave.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Manifest for introducing me to Big Ghost's blog. How can something written by someone who calls himself "the super supreme majestic divine grand imperial Cocaine Biceps aka Phantom Raviolis aka Galaxy Knuckles or the mighty Hands of Zeus" not be an instant classic.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Those of you that need a job and have destroyed your "sleep schedule"  with Achaea:
    Hotels need "Night Auditors" (the night person) and you can typically play Achaea when at work. Just expect to be useless from ~7:30 am - 2:30 pm (sleep[lol what's sleep?]) Not awesome, but it's something. It also allows you to have another job.

Oh, storage facilities would probably also allow you to play Achaea on the job. Sitting in an office, alone, for about 9 hours with rarely anything to do for 8-10 dollars p/h
  • I have sherbert ice cream.

I am okay with the world.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    edited November 2012
    Managed to play the whole of "Her Ghost in the Fog" and a bunch of random songs, mostly black or death metal, in the biggest redneck bar in the neighborhood. So many people complaining. It made my night.

Yes, I know Cradle of Filth falls into neither of those categories. We started then off easy.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • EldEld
    edited November 2012

Amunet said:
    Managed to play the whole of "Her Ghost in the Fog" and a bunch of random songs, mostly black or death metal, in the biggest redneck bar in the neighborhood. So many people complaining. It made my night.

Yes, I know Cradle of Filth falls into neither of those categories. We started then off easy.
    Cradle of Filth doesn't count as black metal?
    ETA: My wife says maybe it's something like "Emo metal", but I'm not sure that's a thing.
  • It is so nice to finally have a laptop with a numpad. Can finally alt+numpad numbers for the annoying é's etc. I normally have to Google and c/p.
    Not fired yet. My reckoning is postponed til friday. Which means I at laest get anohter paycheck

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Alyssea said:
    It is so nice to finally have a laptop with a numpad. Can finally alt+numpad numbers for the annoying é's etc. I normally have to Google and c/p.
    I bought a USB keypad specifically because my laptop didn't have one. It's actually pretty nice to be able to do stuff in Achaea/Aetolia without the laptop sitting directly in front of me.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.

beds of spikers

-

As drawn by Shayde