OOC Raves

Comments

• @Achilles I have -no- idea why, but when I saw that, I thought "quatro quesos dos fritos"
    meh

• Trilliana said:
    @Achilles I have -no- idea why, but when I saw that, I thought "quatro quesos dos fritos"
    Probably not. Quatro quesos dos fritos don't travel well.
  • I recently got a job transfer back to my old work and I am in love with work again. Also, 40 hours!!

• Got the rough draft of a piece of art that a friend and I commissioned.  It is bloody awesome.  Will post the full version in the blank canvas when we get it, but it is bloody awesome from what we've seen so far.
  • Orientation for work next week, and my sub position just became a permanent position. I'll be working a month earlier than expected

• edited November 2012
    After having my computer frequently shut down for days, I think I finally got the timings on my new RAM right. I was able to play Planetside 2 for hours yesterday instead of mere minutes (I still sucked, though). My other games are also running much smoother than before.
  • I got a smartphone. Now I can lurk on the forums from the doctor's office.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Finally getting the promotion I should have gotten 2 years ago. >.<
  • doing an on-site cleaning and repair day at WCU with part time job #3. 

• Laziness. I love this new mouse where I can just push the scroll button to the left/right to go back/forward a page.
  • AitoxAitox South Africa
    I am going to watch Lady Gaga at Soccer City tonight; 100,000 tickets sold out and I am f'ing amped. The 17 girls going with me planned my outfit, so I am a little apprehensive. At least one of them is a senior artist for Mac, so my make-up will look good ;)
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    So, I think I need to rethink my itinerary slightly, but I'm fairly sure I have most of the details sorted out!
    Accommodation too!

The next five months are going to be a long but giddy wait.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Until what?

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Until the States is rocked by the presence of Kyrra. All shall love me and despair.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Nice work leaving before I move to Australia. I'm not even hurt.
  • BUSH how were they?

• edited December 2012
    @Garao - Bush was phenomenal. Really sparked that old flame I had for them, they far exceeded our expectations. But nobody beats Rise Against. Their heart and energy just can't be matched.

Additional rave for some random gentleman that gave me his jacket when he saw me bundled up in blanket.
  • I bought one :D
    [spoiler] the mf'n thing changes with heat. so badass [/spoiler]
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited December 2012
    @Peak: Is that who I think it is, or is this simply a mask?

[spoiler]
    [/spoiler]

• It's just a mask.
  • Kresslack said:
    @Peak: Is that who I think it is, or is this simply a mask?

[spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    @Peak is who you think it is, @Kresslack.
  • Whoa.

I am actually really intrigued. What was that like?
  • I was made to watch a video before using a jet ski. It mentioned avoiding "getting water in your cavities" several times, but it wasn't referring to my nose.
  • Waterskiing is fun but you quickly find out just how hard water can really be. Rule 1: Do NOT bend your arms.

• I could probably go waterskiing daily if I wanted to. I should try it.
  • What was it referring to?

• His ears.