OOC Raves

Comments

• I see.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I don't want to see at all. Please, just no.

I've had a wonderful weekend. As usual for a Sunday night, the whole having to go to work in the morning part, sort of puts a damper on my mood.

I'm rather excited that I can technically get my flights booked within the next two weeks and that's half my travel plans done.

Also, two weeks and then Christmas break! Even if it's unpaid, not having to work over Christmas and New Years is wonderful!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Overheard something that made me smile and feel like the things I do are worth it. Thanks. :)

Also my brother is coming home tomorrow, and this makes me very happy. I will probably be on Achaea less!

On a slightly less happy note, work tomorrow. :( Not looking forward to it.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• edited December 2012
    I rarely dream to the extent that I even recall bits or fragments anymore. Imagine my surprise when I wake up shooting bolt upright practically sobbing because of a ridiculously vivid one where the person I care about more than -anything- died. This is only a rave because when stumbled across my room in a half-blind haze frantic to check if they were OK, they were there to answer and thus I didn't lose my f- -MIND-.

On a considerably lighter note, thumbs-upped @Jurixe's post as absolutely agreed for the first bit, albeit IC, which I'm not sure what her post was about. Most people can see what she does for the city on a daily basis, but there's even more behind-the-scenes work. Three cheers!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited December 2012
    I have been spending my weekend relaxing and recovering from a serious bout of toothaches. Despite my teeth still being very sensitive and prone to headaches, between meds and eating carefully, things are much more tolerable.

I woke up today to a small surprise from the boyfriend - he and his dad sell stuff at the flea market, and today he came home with a small, wooden board with the innards of a music box atop it. With a little oil and care, it should get back into full working shape playing "Santa Clause Is Coming To Town". This is relevant because boyfriend knows I love and collect music boxes. :)

Also, lunch was Papa Johns pizza, and I only paid $2.12 for it. Win.

Finally, there has been some very, very lovely roleplay the past several days with text-friends and family. This has been keeping me cheery despite all my issues real-world like.

I am pleased and happy. Need moar weekends like this.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Tvistor said:
    Whoa.

I am actually really intrigued. What was that like?
    Splitting headache for a minute in your sinus and like putting a drop of really cold fresh water in you eye. Today it's pretty irritated though so not awesome. In regards to the cavity comments I've heard horror stories about water babies, tearing and death from internal bleeding/infection. I'm forbidden to ski without wetpants.
  • I want to like for the first sentence but the rest of it would make a 'like' seem horrifying.
  • edited December 2012
    i figured out how to get reactions other than quote and abuse to work on the mobile version. apparently i can not use capital letters or apostrophes, though.
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Alyssea said:
    i figured out how to get reactions other than quote and abuse to work on the mobile version. apparently i can not use capital letters or apostrophes, though.
    How's that? I always switch to desktop version on phone. I never bother posting there.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• edited December 2012
    @Sherazad I just click in the white space where the reactions should be, and then they appear. Same thing works for editing.

Edit: So nice to have capitals again.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Awww @Trey. :)

I've had a headache for most of the day, am now 375 bucks poorer, a little behind on work and have blisters on my feet.

But today is still a rave because my brother is home. :) It literally feels like a part of me was missing and found again, and I am very happy right now just hearing him exclaiming at people in the next room over a game of LoL.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• @Tahquil @Tvistor Haven't tried waterskiing, but I did go water tubing once in my teens - which was amazingly fun. Crashed in a completely comical fashion via hitting a wake and going heels over head through the air before hitting the water. Most fun I've ever had on the water. :)

Rave: Found a nearby gas station that drops their price two cents below going rate on certain days of the week - filled up our little Mazda 3 at 98.9 cents per litre yesterday!

Another rave: Hubby got a well-deserved raise! Huzzah!

Not-so-ravey: Baby is being stubborn. Despite a couple promising moments where I thought maybe things were getting started, she still hasn't come out. BAH.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• Power tools!

And no, not the vibrating kind.
  • edited December 2012
    @Jhaeli We have tubes as well. The boys tow two tubes and draw up a table, then they take turns challenging eachother to tube-offs were you try super hard to make the other person fall off first. The guy that wins gets to bum drinks off the others next time they head out skiing.
  • Jhaeli said:
    Tvistor said:
    I wanted to write another guide to <whatever> but need to sleep for the event, so blame Sarapis.

Just tell the baby 'Raiders on Isle' and you should be good to go, if your little one is Mhaldorian.
    Holy crap, it worked. See you guys in a couple days!
    We'll be expecting a good deathsight.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    It's December 6th in Washington state. Happy Legal Weed and Gay Marriage Day!

We went out and celebrated last night, and now I'm kind of regretting it, haha. I have a pair of friends getting married this morning, and unfortunately, I'll be taking a final exam and can't attend (as will a number of our friends). Hence, "prenuptial reception". It was fun, but sitting this test with a hangover is going to suuuuuuck. 
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Happy Saint Nicolas Day!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    It's almost the weekend and I'm very much looking forward to getting acquainted with my new espresso machine.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."