OOC Raves

Comments

• Today, we had an AP Music Theory test on harmonic progressions and root-position part writing. Got a 91! I'm happy, since its the last test I'll have to take for the year until vacation is over.  :)>-
  • This will probably sound terribly silly, but playing Castle Crashers with my 4 (almost 5) year old. And it's hilarious to me, his character is level 66... mine's only level 39. All in all, really fun!
    meh

• I read that as Goldmember...and ironically, it still worked.
  • edited December 2012
    Jiraishin said:
    I just watched Goldfinger. So ludicrously awesome and awesomely ludicrous. I could not stop laughing for parts of it and now I can't stop grinning. I mean, screw realism, that was classic.
    Best Bond movie ever. (Although I always loved You only Live Twice because it has a super-awesome villain lair, ninjas, and spaceships that eat other spaceships - that scene where the spaceships swallows that shuttle is one of my eeriest childhood memories).
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Goldfinger was on the television when I went to dinner last Saturday. I got to watch it on the big screen in the tavern while rudely ignoring all attempts at polite conversation.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Finally got to see the last twilight movie. It was better than the rest, which made it decent. Also because it has been out for weeks, I was practically alone in the theatre which is always awesome.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Booked my flight to Asia for next month.  $811 round trip direct flight and I have a good chance of getting a free upgrade to business class.  
  • Poor Kyrra. :(
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Downton Abbey.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Friztic said:
    I graduated from the University of Houston yesterday morning with my bachelor's in English, literature concentration. Not only that, but the job for which my degree has trained me is going to start working me full time. Oh, and pics to come soon.
    I wish I could like this more than once.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited December 2012
    9pm Christmas Eve, and pretty much done everything. Presents all wrapped, labelled, and under the tree. Kids stockings filled, sister is staying the night, and she's on 5am wake up duty to entertain the rugrats. Gingerbread, fudge made, and just finished making dough for pork buns, then it's the male's job to fry up the pork, and put them together for tomorrow. Last thing left, rum balls to make, then done for tonight! Might even get some hunting in. :D

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• That's quite a considerable reduction in hate, Tvistor. Are you feeling alright?

Rave: IRL Delphinium. I might be able to beat the insomnia.
  • Making cookies with @Kii IRL right now. Will post pics when done. :D

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Got the Logitech G510 keyboard for Chrismas. 18 additional hotkeys at my fingertips!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Pancakes for Boxing Day brunch <3

• My boyfriends knows me to well.

- Replica portal gun
    - Wheatley keyring torch
    - PotatOS
    - Blueprint on how to make a companion cube storage box.