What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Jonesey tells you, "You."
    Jonesey arrives from the west.
    Jonesey leans towards you and tugs at your arm.
    You tell Jonesey, "Eep."
    You say in a smooth, elderly voice, "Yes?"
    Jonesey says with a wet snowflake accent, "Me and Fether got divorced."
    Jonesey says with a wet snowflake accent, "Wanna get married."
    You say in a smooth, elderly voice, "Aww. I'm sorry hon."
    Jonesey wiggles his hips suggestively towards you.
    You say in a smooth, elderly voice, "Uh."
    Jonesey twiddles his thumbs.
    You say in a smooth, elderly voice, "I'm flattered that you would think to ask, but I will decline."
    You smile softly at Jonesey.
    Jonesey creases his brow in a frown.
    Jonesey says with a wet snowflake accent, "Im sorry im so ugly."
    Jonesey begins to weep uncontrollably.
    You give a trillingly melodic laugh.
    Jonesey says with a wet snowflake accent, "Wanna make a custom thingy for me."
    You cough softly.
    You say in a smooth, elderly voice, "That's not it."

--------------

Good to know I've still got it at 604, I suppose? 

<3@jonesey

• Today I accidentally stepped into Cyrene without really knowing where an exit went, and got told if I ever accidentally step into Cyrene again, I'll be enemied. :#
    Just so we're clear, I'm a girl.
  • Just do it intentionally then ;)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Tashar said:
    Today I accidentally stepped into Cyrene without really knowing where an exit went, and got told if I ever accidentally step into Cyrene again, I'll be enemied. :#
    That is odd. I didn't think cities enemied you or threatened to enemy you for just being apart of a different city. I know Mhaldor was a closed city for non-citizens for a while, but not even we do that anymore. Unless there is more to this story, that is an odd stance to take, especially for Cyrene.
  • Puxi said:
    Tashar said:
    Today I accidentally stepped into Cyrene without really knowing where an exit went, and got told if I ever accidentally step into Cyrene again, I'll be enemied. :#
    That is odd. I didn't think cities enemied you or threatened to enemy you for just being apart of a different city. I know Mhaldor was a closed city for non-citizens for a while, but not even we do that anymore. Unless there is more to this story, that is an odd stance to take, especially for Cyrene.

My understanding is because Hashan is allied with the Tsol'teth, something that happened considerably before I started playing, no Hashani are welcome in Cyrene, and they get a warning and any time after that is an enemying.
  • The same goes for Targ then I'm assuming. Which is kind of funny considering the person that pushed for the alliance is now Hashani :D 
  • You all are correct. Cyrene does not allow Mhaldorians, Hashani, and Targossians within the walls due to their alliance with the Tsol'teth.
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • edited October 2019
    Xallax said:
    You all are correct. Cyrene does not allow Mhaldorians, Hashani, and Targossians within the walls due to their alliance with the Tsol'teth.
    Mhaldorians never had an alliance with the Tsol'teth, afaik Cyrene doesn't allow Mhaldorians for another, quite valid, reason. The whole murdering, raiding and burning thing.
  • Taryius said:
    Xallax said:
    You all are correct. Cyrene does not allow Mhaldorians, Hashani, and Targossians within the walls due to their alliance with the Tsol'teth.
    Mhaldorians never had an alliance with the Tsol'teth, afaik Cyrene doesn't allow Mhaldorian for another, quite valid, reason. The whole murdering, raiding and burning thing.
    Right, I misunderstood that then, thanks.
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Xallax said:
    So, basically, half of Sapience?
  • Xallax said:
    Taryius said:
    Xallax said:
    Mhaldorians never had an alliance with the Tsol'teth, afaik Cyrene doesn't allow Mhaldorian for another, quite valid, reason. The whole murdering, raiding and burning thing.
    Right, I misunderstood that then, thanks.
    It's actually for the shenanigans Mhaldor pulled with killing Hycanthus during Tsol'teth event. 
  • Tashar said:

Huh... I wandered into their district looking like a lost Mhaldorian tourist, said hi to several passerbys, and even got all of the items on my shopping list! It took 10 minutes for Kog to find me in one of the stores and politely tell me to leave.  :/

• Cerys said:
    Tashar said:

Huh... I wandered into their district looking like a lost Mhaldorian tourist, said hi to several passerbys, and even got all of the items on my shopping list! It took 10 minutes for Kog to find me in one of the stores and politely tell me to leave.  :/

It's okay, we can go shopping again soon, just remember to bring those weavey shaman fingers because it won't be a peaceful trip :O
  • Channeling the fury of battle, you prepare to unleash a brutally swift stroke against your
    foe.
    Drawing back a Hellforge Hammer, you unleash a flesh-mincing blow at a stout footsoldier. 
    You have scored an ANNIHILATINGLY POWERFUL CRITICAL hit!
    A stout footsoldier gasps with pain.
    A stout footsoldier exclaims, "I die... for the glory of Sirocco!"
    You have slain a stout footsoldier, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level
    You have reached the illustrious level of 2nd Degree of Supramortal Existence.

• Morthif said:
    Channeling the fury of battle, you prepare to unleash a brutally swift stroke against your
    foe.
    Drawing back a Hellforge Hammer, you unleash a flesh-mincing blow at a stout footsoldier. 
    You have scored an ANNIHILATINGLY POWERFUL CRITICAL hit!
    A stout footsoldier gasps with pain.
    A stout footsoldier exclaims, "I die... for the glory of Sirocco!"
    You have slain a stout footsoldier, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level
    You have reached the illustrious level of 2nd Degree of Supramortal Existence.

I just got 106...and I just have to say to the 100ish people still ranked above me....y'all are crazy. :)
  • Ban Jovolo for selling his char, he'd never bash to or past dragon.

• What else am I supposed to do, PK? In this economy? 
  • Hit level 101 finally, then got jumped in my bedroom by Farrah because...  reasons?  :p
  • You have advanced to rank 2 in your city's army!

I'm a pacifist, I swear.
  • Reyson said:

@Atalkez thought it was a rave, though. Filthy addict. 
    😭😭😭

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.