What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Just be enemied to all cities except your own and you’ll never have this problem.
  • Sophi said:
    I got enemied presumably because Sothantos was wielding a lash with my name on it. 
    to get unenemied you just have to mushroom the lash, please and thank you. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Which still happens anyway.
  • I hate the Murad card so much

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Putting peoples names in weapons was a particularly stupid idea given they banned you from using names in your title to confuse people in raids.

Yeah when I saw the card (and saw a lash first), I couldn't understand the sudden reversal of policy but... what the hell do I know. People spent money for it so..

• Prefix Sobriquet Caelan is here.  

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited September 2019
    Y'know, Hashan after 25 guards killed, 5 tanks stolen, and 3 blown, is an interesting place, y'all. B)

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/o8TvcHLL
  • Thought that log would be...an actual log of the description given.

Disappointing.
  • Kuririn said:
    Y'know, Hashan after 25 guards killed, 5 tanks stolen, and 3 blown, is an interesting place, y'all. B)

No offense, but everything you said in that log was wrong. Our temple raid was roughly 6v15 the entire time, and everyone in Ashtan has access to that temple (how do you think we got in?). We don't mind retaliation. Just don't try to paint it like we didn't raid 6v15 and you didn't respond 15v2 or whatever. Yes, we used worldburn. I presume that's where the real anger is.
  • edited September 2019
    Farrah said:
    Kuririn said:

No offense, but everything you said in that log was wrong. Our temple raid was roughly 6v15 the entire time, and everyone in Ashtan has access to that temple (how do you think we got in?). We don't mind retaliation. Just don't try to paint it like we didn't raid 6v15 and you didn't respond 15v2 or whatever. Yes, we used worldburn. I presume that's where the real anger is.
    Although I agree that that's how the numbers fleshed out during the actual engagements, I think what Kuririn was trying to say was that the incursion into the temple itself was a calculated maneuver that had its set up take place when there weren't really any Nihilists in the realm to be aware of the breach or defend their own stomping grounds.

Worldburn isn't a problem for us. And Kuririn didn't really sound angry in his post (more like very drunk). I can only speak to our part in things: Aegeans hold temple grounds of all gods as sancrosanct. The repercussions we're involved with are, in IC terms, the result of the Darkwalkers failing to accord Lord Babel's most holy ground the most basic modicum of respect deserved by all the Pantheon.

• Well, Kuririn surely knows our intent and calculations better than we do, so I won't argue that. Like I said, no issue with the retaliation. We knew what we did was going to strike a nerve and I'm all for escalation.
  • Farrah said:
    Well, Kuririn surely knows our intent and calculations better than we do, so I won't argue that. Like I said, no issue with the retaliation. We knew what we did was going to strike a nerve and I'm all for escalation.
    Kuririn obvs Darkwalker Spy. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    Farrah said:
    Well, Kuririn surely knows our intent and calculations better than we do, so I won't argue that. Like I said, no issue with the retaliation. We knew what we did was going to strike a nerve and I'm all for escalation.
    Kuririn obvs Darkwalker Spy. 

It's rude to out him on forums. :(
  • SophiSophi Rally Point
    Puxi said:
    Just be enemied to all cities except your own and you’ll never have this problem.
    I've already been enemied to all cities, this was an Order enemying :(
  • Sophi said:
    Puxi said:
    Just be enemied to all cities except your own and you’ll never have this problem.
    Just offer 9M essence, defile 4 auroran shrines, write a newspost saying that you renounce everything you and your city believes in, and give us 2,000,000 gold and we can begin negotiating what we want from you to unenemy you. (sarcasm)

• edited September 2019
    Sophi said:
    Puxi said:

That you weren't already enemied to Babel just means you are a terrible person anyway. :angry:
  • SophiSophi Rally Point
    Farrah said:
    Sophi said:
    Puxi said:

That you weren't already enemied to Babel just means you are a terrible person anyway. :angry:

I'm enemied to Twilight and that's all that matters!
  • What the heck man. I help defile Babel, Sartan and Twilight, but I'm only enemied to Sartan. And I'm almost certain that is only because I'm that dork who would rather hunt Blackrock than Moghedu. I feel jipped.

Do you have to do more than defiling to get enemied?
  • Nah someone just has to remember to enemy you

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Came across this while out wandering around, gathering random ingredients. I really enjoy stumbling across things like this. Like little easter eggs and reminders that players can make a difference and can be remembered for it.

An abandoned quarry.
    Sunset falls, casting the clouds above in a shadowy array of darks and silvers and lending the sky a
    purplish cast. A small sign stands here on a wooden post next to the abandoned quarry, bearing a few
    lines of text.
    You see exits leading southeast and southwest.

You read what is written on a small sign:
    Welcome to Lake Kaiya, named for the wise Druidess and Hierophant who
    averted the massacre of Jaruvian construction workers at the hands of
    the Eleusians.

• I love bloodletting traditions, new and old. Next time, the uniforms!

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• A small reading room. (indoors)
    A tribal totem has been implanted in the ground. A sturdy purple bookcase made of glass rests here.

This long totem pole has been carved with strange sigils and runes. It is around six feet in length and crafted from wood.

A rune like a closed eye is sketched in slot 4.
    A rune like a closed eye is sketched in slot 5.
    It is tuned against enemies of the City of Ashtan.

You point off into the wild blue yonder.

You blink.
    You point accusingly at a tribal totem.

You say, "THERE ARE RUNES ON IT."

Mindshell says, "The hell."

You have emoted: Chubbs throws his hands up in exasperation.

You say, "HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN."

You cannot sketch runes upon a tribal totem.

WTF, I want to break the rules of totemic inscription too.

• @Ellodin thanks for the dance. :sunglasses:
    @Pandora thanks for nudge.
  • I was going to remain mostly silent, but I had a small link and was nudged, and that was all it took for things to take off a bit on my end. Was very enjoyable! If too late.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.