Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess BellatereMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 3,044 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    holy crap that is amazing. 

• VhaithVhaith Member Posts: 91 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Please let me trade my crook in. I'll even take 5 bound credits.

I have no friends to wrangle.
    We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 5,019 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Vhaith said:

Can’t you sell them or give them away?

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • CooperCooper Member Posts: 5,253 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    All my crooks disappeared one day, I had like 30 saved :(

Austere
  • ErilEril Member Posts: 4
    Took the weekend off to go to a fair and a wedding, came back a buddy having retired without a word to me and I have no bloody idea why!!!
  • ZackeryZackery Member Posts: 216 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Cooper said:
    All my crooks disappeared one day, I had like 30 saved :(
    That's too baaaaad, I haven't been sheeped at Black Mass in forever
    Cooper
  • MilabarMilabar Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited September 3
    I've been working through the denizen concepts to make a "quest" that will ultimately teach the tenets of Mithraea while people get more and more information in how to get into the Temple itself and explore the old ruins (obviously rebuilt thorough the estates)

It's a horrible system that requires me to constantly come up with a keyword to progress it, but those few I'm using as test folks get completely stumped. 

Also, speaking of this, especially in oos estates, I really really really wish there was an option to make a "vendor", that you can put stuff on, and they would sell.  Limit it to 10 items, whatever, but I've got a tavern, with a tavern keeper, and soon to have a cellar, but absolutely to viable way to make it actually, ya know, a tavern.

This has been my life in Achaea over the last two weeks.  Trying to create a teaching tool available to the public, to teach a dead God's concepts, so when I die it's still around.

Good stuff, but still have to agree with Skye that denizen reactions suck.

But better then nothing I guess
    LennJurixeNyneveMorsul
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Vhaith said:
    Milabar said:
    This was known, though I'm surprised he went through it again
    While I'm happy everyone, except his family, his friends, his City, his House and his Order, knew he was retiring, it's still sad and surprising for those of us that didn't know, and will miss him.
    Well, most of us know a burned out combatant when he sees one. A lot of us heard and knew he wanted to re-roll for a little while, just was a wait until he did it. Sounds like he didn't want a huge exit though. I hope he finds what he's looking for with this new adventuring life. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
  • LennLenn Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I have never agreed with a pair of posts as much as @Skye and @Milabar above.
  • VhaithVhaith Member Posts: 91 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Atalkez said:
    Vhaith said:

Can’t you sell them or give them away?
    It has my mark, and resets to me so I'm not really sure.
    We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• MindshellMindshell Member Posts: 310 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Taryius said:
    Using the recipe for reference, you carefully distill some holocaust whiskey and pour it into burnt birch barrel, filling it to the brim.

Aegoth skips merrily in circles around a burnt birch barrel containing holocaust whiskey.
    I'm really loving this new beverage tradeskill! 
    My brain decided that was a burnt bitch barrel when I first read it... which I guess went with the holocaust part.

The whiskey definitely fits you two!
    MroxylTaryiusKyrra
  • ZbacoZbaco Member Posts: 240 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited September 3
    Ryssa said:
    Vhaith said:
    Logged in to find Vhaith's Papa had retired.

WTF @Tasus
    Wait what!!???? 

@Tasus
    WHAT??? MY MENTOR!??!!!!!
    A bit late to this one, but...Dafuq?!?! My #1 Security Aide??????????
  • IsmayIsmay Member Posts: 668 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Logged out yesterday, slept, went to work last night, and logged back in and Ismay is STILL "tripping hard" from bashing yesterday. Am I bugged or something??
  • CooperCooper Member Posts: 5,253 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Doesn't go away when you're logged out. 

Ismay
  • SynthusSynthus Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Zbaco said:
    Ryssa said:
    Vhaith said:
    Logged in to find Vhaith's Papa had retired.

WTF @Tasus
    Wait what!!???? 

@Tasus
    WHAT??? MY MENTOR!??!!!!!
    A bit late to this one, but...Dafuq?!?! My #1 Security Aide??????????
     :'( Nooooooooo.... Dammit, every time I logged in, Tasus was the first to greet me and/or headslam me. Cyrene's gonna be a lot bleaker without him. 
    JinosRyssaRyleigha
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 2,386 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    2019/09/06 14:04:01 - Elon has disarmed a hostile tank. Sobriquet assisted in the defence.
    2019/09/06 14:04:01 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

6230h, 5590m, 28820e, 23600w cexkdb-35.9- 15:28:05.647 [  ] 0
    Resolution                          Status                                  
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Undead Genocide                     1563/5000
    Stalwart                            0/10

That should really count towards the Resolution, just like the detonating ones do. I don't see why it is different? 
    Astarod
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited September 6
    Sobriquet said:
    2019/09/06 14:04:01 - Elon has disarmed a hostile tank. Sobriquet assisted in the defence.
    2019/09/06 14:04:01 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

That should really count towards the Resolution, just like the detonating ones do. I don't see why it is different? 

Completely agree there. Just feels kinda like a middle finger to everyone too slow to get the first disarm. 

Kriex said:
    I did my Duel of the Valley in my House today to become a full member. Fought @Dynos who is also a shikudo monk. After 15 minutes of back and forth, time was called and it was a tie. Buffer was too big to grab the whole fight, but Kog provided some great commentary. Was fun. 10/10 would do again

get back to me when your endurance/willpower is gone after a forty five minute fight. Looking at you, @Gilliam, and @Ammar ;-;

Congrats though! Always cool to see the Duel of the Valley. Is an awesome concept. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
  • PlakPlak Member Posts: 109 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Congrats @Lanaya!

What script is that in the spoiler? I like it!
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,252 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sobriquet said:

Having to leave when tank was at 75% sucked balls!
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,799 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited September 6
    Looks like Sohl's kill tracker. Or a modified version of it, at least.

Plak
  • FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 2,481 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Rangor said:
    Sobriquet said:

Having to leave when tank was at 75% sucked balls!

Wow. No dedication.
    PuxiAlasielRangor
  • KeldahKeldah Member Posts: 4
    I am loving this greathunt!
    I am leveling so fast rofl.
  • GrorGror Member Posts: 82 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    The invasions on the elemental planes were pretty cool. Got my gold cap, then greater elementals came from everywhere and wrecked my face. Huge HUGE fan of anything to get people on the elemental planes again.
    MinifieKeldahMroxyl
Sign In to Comment.