What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• @Asmodron

Yeah I mean you have me and cooper agreeing with pyori..... that is a dead give away your losing this arguement... I'd rather get a root canal

• Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • How does this never ending topic of discussion fit into 'What happened to me today?'  It's entertaining to read, but it seems more of an ongoing rant and counter rant by this point.

• But it's what happened to them today.
  • Atalkez said:
    Made Troni and got named the winner of a design contest. What have I become?

Thanks to (most of) Mhaldor for accepting the wild change and rolling with it. Also to the people that I threw my design at asking for a second set of eyes, y’all the real MVPs!
    Did you keep the semicolon?

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Atalkez said:
    @Atalkez will always be "the serial oathbreaker" to Ysela. More seriously, glad you are having fun.
  • Ysela said:
    Atalkez said:
    @Atalkez will always be "the serial oathbreaker" to Ysela. More seriously, glad you are having fun.
    We will change the outlook through dedication and copious amounts of suffering ofc!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited September 2019
    Atalkez said:
    Ysela said:
    Atalkez said:
    We will change the outlook through dedication and copious amounts of suffering ofc!
    Pretty sure @Cooper's broken way more oaths than Atalkez has, he just did it before Ysela was born. He's probably not the only old Mhaldorian in the same position.
  • Antonius said:
    Pretty sure @Cooper's broken way more oaths than Atalkez has, he just did it before Ysela was born. He's probably not the only old Mhaldorian in the same position.
    @Cooper's timing is far better then, obviously.
  • edited September 2019
    Cooper said:
    Today I made Asmodron abandon a thread in shame.

Er..I said my last post on the topic would be...the last because it was just becoming spam and clearly going nowhere.

But I mean claim it as a victory if you really need to I guess?
  • Jiraishin said:
    Oh my god will you all shut up
    no u

• At this rate, Eleusis just might want to participate in the next world event!
  • Asmodron said:
    Cooper said:

Er..I said my last post on the topic would be...the last because it was just becoming spam and clearly going nowhere.

This is just like how Achaean Wars go. 
  • Rangor said:
    Asmodron said:
    Cooper said:

This is just like how Achaean Wars go. 
    Eleusis’ war winning mindset is spreading! :P
  • look at those talisman drops too!
  • Got enemied to Ashtan like a second after starting a splice after I spent 250k to get unenemied like a week ago. Should have realised the place was in Ashtan but it didn't have the Ashtan area so I didn't think of it.
  • Accipiter said:
    Got enemied to Ashtan like a second after starting a splice after I spent 250k to get unenemied like a week ago. Should have realised the place was in Ashtan but it didn't have the Ashtan area so I didn't think of it.
    ehhh, it's in the Bog of Ashtan and in a temple of an Ashtan God.. But it is outside the city.. I'm up in the air on this one. Will let @Penwize decide on it
  • Morthif said:
    Accipiter said:
    Got enemied to Ashtan like a second after starting a splice after I spent 250k to get unenemied like a week ago. Should have realised the place was in Ashtan but it didn't have the Ashtan area so I didn't think of it.
    ehhh, it's in the Bog of Ashtan and in a temple of an Ashtan God.. But it is outside the city.. I'm up in the air on this one. Will let @Penwize decide on it
    Mostly just reminiscing about the 250k down the drain :tongue:
  • Morthif said:
    Accipiter said:
    So Nish is part of Ashtan is it?  :p

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Obligatory, "Cities can enemy for whatever they like, regardless of whether or not you agree on the reason."

• SophiSophi Rally Point
    I got enemied presumably because Sothantos was wielding a lash with my name on it.