Comments

• Truenames don't decay? 
  • Aegoth said:
    Truenames don't decay? 
    Yeh, they do

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Vinzent said:

I tried to kill you but you kept running away :'(
    Well, just got notice of being enemied to Targossas, so if you're Targossian, then, congratulations! You're in Ryssa's be-super-wary-of list!! :D
  • Ryssa said:
    Vinzent said:

I tried to kill you but you kept running away :'(
    Well, just got notice of being enemied to Targossas, so if you're Targossian, then, congratulations! You're in Ryssa's be-super-wary-of list!! :D
    Welcome to the club! We have cards, name badges, and on Tuesdays I put donuts in the break room. 
  • Yo, @Ryssa I love your narrative art to death. We should totally tag team something in that vein eventually. IDK if that is realistic for me currently, ‘cause real life has me kinda exhausted right now. But if you where ever interested in something like that, that would be pretty freakin cool.
  • Ryssa said:
    Couldn’t help it

Much shortened the sequence, but yeah.
    Psh harpoons?!

Didn't even get the 300+ lb boar lunging you and grounding you for the death team to take care of. Smh.

(I love it. also don't ask about seeing the enemy message.  I had to do it twice.)
  • @Adrik
    I honestly cannot remember what tore Ryssa from the skies, I just remember spears thrown, ground, and death. And the chasing hunt took awhile, so it was just super chaotic XD
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    A boar knocking an Atavian out of the skies? Uhhh...what?

• I understand totally why Cyrene is sitting the foozle out, but oocly, I may have been crying a little bit when I found the foozle was completely tree related. Never have I ever felt so sad not to participate! I am -so- jealous of all of you that got to join in! Next time!
  • This whole thing is more and more disappointing.
  • Rofl.    

• First time i'll ever support a Pyori post, but 100%
  • Cyrene made the decision to ban it. Other cities found RP reasons to allow it. You have no one to blame but yourselves
  • I'll disagree with that. I've not thought this was a good plot since Cyrene was conquered. Setting up a major world event where thousands of credits are up for grabs to be exclusive is something I consider worse. I don't point the finger for that at Cyrene, but at the admin team running it.
  • Mroxyl said:
    I'll disagree with that. I've not thought this was a good plot since Cyrene was conquered. Setting up a major world event where thousands of credits are up for grabs to be exclusive is something I consider worse. I don't point the finger for that at Cyrene, but at the admin team running it.
    Except they're not exclusiveeeeeeee

Stop bitching at the admin team for running a really  last minute decision that certain people (cough tesha cough) brought about.  This was, exclusively, through Player interactions with the world and an event.

Cyrene has a good reason to want to participate in the games.  Certain people (See: Most of Cyrene) has already been sampled.  Hell, most of Sapience has at this point. If you think "WOW IVE NEVER BEEN SAMPLED BEFORE!" and have died in any pvp/pve event where Tsol'teth were present?

Congratulations. You've got a 95% chance that you've been processed.  So, winning the staff back from them would be a high priority, since it's the only weapon known to cause them a lot of harm with minimal effort.

There are tons of IC reasons for joining the games and participating.  Cyrene just, like normal, decides to be fucking blind to everything and complain more than I do about shit, and that's saying something.
  • edited June 2019
    It's not the admin's fault that Cyrene is apparently disallowing participation. They didn't exclude anyone, so I dunno how you can call it exclusive either. If you don't wanna participate that's entirely on you.

Hard to think as to why you're still playing, since every other day you're complaining about the game. Reminds me a lot of the people who bitch and cry about Battle for Azeroth's story as being a colossal failure etc... While still playing every single day, for hours and hours.

Broken fucking record.

• Perhaps I'm amused by how much some of you cry and complain when someone disagrees with you? I need popcorn reading some of the rants going off on people who aren't enthusiastic about this event.

Unlike some, I have said it's good that people have a different point of view, and welcome discussion on things. 
  • Mroxyl said:
    Perhaps I'm amused by how much some of you cry and complain when someone disagrees with you? 
    Probably as amusing as how much some people cry and complain over good events.
  • Mroxyl and Athelas would make an adorable couple
  • Jurixe said:
    Without commenting on any preceding posts, regardless of your character or organixsation's IC stance, it never feels very good to have to be left out or sit out of something interesting, even if it is something you chose yourself.

I wouldn't be quite so disappointed yet over not getting to participate. There is plenty of time for things to happen!
    I mean, we might not be participating in the games, but that doesn't mean we aren't participating in the games.

#goteamDunn
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Synthus said:
    Jurixe said:
    Without commenting on any preceding posts, regardless of your character or organixsation's IC stance, it never feels very good to have to be left out or sit out of something interesting, even if it is something you chose yourself.

I wouldn't be quite so disappointed yet over not getting to participate. There is plenty of time for things to happen!
    I mean, we might not be participating in the games, but that doesn't mean we aren't participating in the games.

#goteamDunn
    Oh, the irony.  :D

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.