What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Whoever banana-bombed us at battlements today: Well-played and well-timed haha. 

• Skye said:
    Whoever banana-bombed us at battlements today: Well-played and well-timed haha. 
    I was a little surprised I didn't die horribly when I ate one. It isn't a habit of mone to eat sky-bananas, but I turned out okay.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Yeah... "okay". Right. Sure. >_>

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Auria bought one of those changeable figurines from the Talisman shop, and I got to do battle with a version of myself. This item is definitely on my wishlist now:

Auria sets a battle figurine resembling Kresslack on the ground, and its limbs begin to jerkily twitch as it animates.
    *** Auria has issued a battle challenge. BATTLE ACCEPT WITH <figurine> to do battle. ***
    Armour clanking noisily as he begins to move, a battle figurine resembling Kresslack takes his place, ready for combat.

You take a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin from a wyrmskin pack.

You set a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin on the ground, and its limbs begin to jerkily twitch as it animates.
    The figurine of Dauntless Lafrin suddenly releases a boistrous laugh as he sweeps his arm back, throwing open his midnight blue cloak. In a flash, he draws a pair of daggers from somewhere within, spinning them agilely in his hands as he awaits his opponent.

You have recovered balance on all limbs.

Shards of ice ripple along a battle figurine resembling Kresslack's runeblades as he slashes into a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin.
    Extracting a small globe from the folds of his cloak, a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin hurls the sphere at a battle figurine resembling Kresslack before quickly rushing in, striking at his temple with his dagger hilt.
    A battle figurine resembling Kresslack summons a wall of stone to block a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin's attack.

A battle figurine resembling Kresslack quickly sketches a thurisaz rune on the ground. Gouts of molten lava spout forth into a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin, charring his flesh.
    A figurine of Dauntless Lafrin unleashes a series of vulgar taunts capped off with a boisterous laugh towards a battle figurine resembling Kresslack, spoiling his attack as he growls in frustration.

A figurine of Dauntless Lafrin whistles a pleasant tune to himself as he lunges towards a battle figurine resembling Kresslack, twin daggers flashing and dancing myriad poisoned strikes all over his body.

Shards of ice ripple along a battle figurine resembling Kresslack's runeblades as he slashes into a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin.
    With a boistrous laugh on his lips, a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin dances through a battle figurine resembling Kresslack's assault, gleefully closing the distance between them.

Vanishing suddenly, a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin reappears next to a battle figurine resembling Kresslack and trips him quickly and brings his daggers down upon his foe.

A battle figurine resembling Kresslack quickly sketches a thurisaz rune on the ground. Gouts of molten lava spout forth into a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin, charring his flesh.
    A figurine of Dauntless Lafrin unleashes a series of vulgar taunts capped off with a boisterous laugh towards a battle figurine resembling Kresslack, spoiling his attack as he growls in frustration.

Extracting a small globe from the folds of his cloak, a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin hurls the sphere at a battle figurine resembling Kresslack before quickly rushing in, striking at his temple with his dagger hilt.
    A battle figurine resembling Kresslack summons a wall of stone to block a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin's attack.

Vanishing suddenly, a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin reappears next to a battle figurine resembling Kresslack and trips him quickly and brings his daggers down upon his foe.

A figurine of Dauntless Lafrin whistles a pleasant tune to himself as he lunges towards a battle figurine resembling Kresslack, twin daggers flashing and dancing myriad poisoned strikes all over his body.
    An acrobatic flip takes a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin vaulting over a battle figurine resembling Kresslack in a single bound. Before he can turn around, a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin's daggers already rest across his neck, and with a decisive yank they open a great and bloody gash in a battle figurine resembling Kresslack's neck. As his opponent falls to the ground, a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin hums a jaunty, pleasant tune, daggers already secreted beneath his cloak once more.
    Kresslack is victorious!

• I found this thread back from 2015 where Sarapis was extremely firm on emphasizing that Tsol'aa didn't have pointed ears.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited June 2019
    1997-2015 
    RIP pointed-eared Tsol'aa

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Tsol'aa have pointed ears. Sarapis is wrong
  •  Facial hair is uncommon but not unheard of, and their ears are similar to rounded human ears.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Kresslack said:
    Auria bought one of those changeable figurines from the Talisman shop, and I got to do battle with a version of myself. This item is definitely on my wishlist now:

Auria sets a battle figurine resembling Kresslack on the ground, and its limbs begin to jerkily twitch as it animates.
    *** Auria has issued a battle challenge. BATTLE ACCEPT WITH <figurine> to do battle. ***
    Armour clanking noisily as he begins to move, a battle figurine resembling Kresslack takes his place, ready for combat.

You set a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin on the ground, and its limbs begin to jerkily twitch as it animates.
    The figurine of Dauntless Lafrin suddenly releases a boistrous laugh as he sweeps his arm back, throwing open his midnight blue cloak. In a flash, he draws a pair of daggers from somewhere within, spinning them agilely in his hands as he awaits his opponent.

With a boistrous laugh on his lips, a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin dances through a battle figurine resembling Kresslack's assault, gleefully closing the distance between them.

An acrobatic flip takes a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin vaulting over a battle figurine resembling Kresslack in a single bound. Before he can turn around, a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin's daggers already rest across his neck, and with a decisive yank they open a great and bloody gash in a battle figurine resembling Kresslack's neck. As his opponent falls to the ground, a figurine of Dauntless Lafrin hums a jaunty, pleasant tune, daggers already secreted beneath his cloak once more.
    Kresslack is victorious!

But... Lafrin killed him.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Lafrin kills pretty much anyone.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
    Vhaith said:
    Kresslack said:

Kresslack is victorious!

But... Lafrin killed him.
    It was a bittersweet victory, as Lafrin was fighting on my behalf.

• Tsol’aa ears have a point!

The point is to hear things.
  • Whose is this knife ear?

• In other news, thanks to @Asani and the wiki, Horkval have boobs and hair.

https://forums.achaea.com/discussion/comment/34839/#Comment_34839
  • Armali said:
    Whose is this knife ear?

Body modification is hot in Mhaldor, just ask @Aegoth
    Could very well be a Siren.

• Aetolia Tsol'aa have very long knife ears...and if Aetolia is a dark mirror world of Achaea.... :no_mouth:
  • I became the embodiment of a walking pincushion. Granted, I wasn't the Grandest Pincushion™, that honor goes to @Keorin, but unless I'm mistaken, I did attain the rank of Second-Best Butt.

There's one more archery contest though, so one more chance! Mark my words, I shall take that slightly-dented, arrow-impaled crown with a sweeping victory!
  • I tried really hard to help @Synthus, but alas, @Keorin is just too strong.
  • @Ryssa

Getting separated from everyone, and wandering around in a new place panicking all the while is a rite a passage.  :D

I was lucky enough to remember to say 'I wish' earlier when separated in Annwyn, and made it out.

Playing catchup is tough, but you get the hang of it the more you follow people into mayhem.
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • SophiSophi Rally Point
    You slip away to the south and successfully evade your pursuers.
    Dead sea bottom with smooth shores and a path.
    The sun shines brightly overhead. An unnatural darkness cloaks the location. The Silver Dragon Majin's
    imposing form looms. Quartermaster Ryzan Valeth is here. He wields a runic totem in both hands. The Black
    Dragon Truax's imposing form looms. The Black Dragon Ellryn's imposing form looms. Austere Diaboli is here.
    His features are obscured by a mask of lifevision. He wields a Shield of Absorption in his left hand. Smashing
    Tentacle Kuririn Nightshade, the Queen's Champion is here. His features are obscured by a handmade obsidian
    mask. He wields a knotted willow staff in both hands.
    You see exits leading north, northeast, southeast, west, and northwest.
    100%|93%, 98%|98%, XP:22% [@ckbdex]-06:10:27.40
    100%|92%, 98%|98%, XP:22% [@ckbdex]-06:10:29.16(-15m, 0.3%) unphase;;touch root here
    Your surroundings shatter into a cloud of glowing stars which dissipate to leave you back where you began.
    100%|92%, 98%|98%, XP:22% [ckbdex]-06:10:30.17(-15m, 0.3%)
    A massive glowing root rejects your touch, as you are not healthy in both mind and body.
    RIP me
  • @Jinos
    Totally forgot about saying 'I wish'...
  • edited June 2019
    Ryssa said:
    Tried to help in the battle that went on. Due to my inexperience and lack of typing speed, things went terribly for Ryssa.

Went in, full harmonics, eager to help, then got separated, citymates disappeared, I assume died or something. Tried to fly and find a way out, (citymates to far away to walk to) then saw spears flying through the air.

OOC: huh funny. I wonder how long it'll take them to catch me.
    Switched to IC: (Realization)I'm alone, there's baddies on the ground that'll kill me in two hits, @Lenn is chasing me in flight I'M BEING HUNTED HSJFGKAJSHAJ
    OOC: crap, no way I'll type fast enough to retaliate offensively... Can't get out of annwyn since I'm flying... Guess I'm probably gonna die -starts panicking-

So, Ryssa was killed after a chase, and is now now greatly shaken from that experience. I truly don't know what direction she'll go IC from here, other than being extremely wary of Lenn, since she was the only clear adversary.

But hey! Great for character development and RP! 

I tried to kill you but you kept running away :'(
  • The truenames of the following souls have been divulged to you:
    Redacted                1   Redacted                1   Redacted                1<br>Redacted                1   Redacted                2   Redacted                3<br>Redacted                1   Redacted                1   Redacted                1<br>Redacted                1   Redacted                1   Redacted                2<br>Redacted                1   Redacted                1   Redacted                2<br>Redacted                1   Redacted                2   Redacted                2<br>Redacted                2   Redacted                1   Redacted                1<br>Redacted                2   Redacted                1<br>You have a total of 32 memorised truenames.

At least 4 of those are Hashani from me just mashing my Get Truename Alias on bodies, but this War is certainly upping everyone's kill count. Shame I'm away tomorrow for the next 2 weeks without guaranteed play time, so likely none of the above will be used...

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."