What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited June 2019
    Caelan said:
    Cooper said:
    What shitty attitude? My above post is pretty clearly a joke. All we care about is getting tanks from Hashan, since they helped take away our ability to get tanks. It's 100% a legitimate RP response to the situation.
    Oh no dude. I was tongue-in-cheek forum RPing. Sorry i should have made that clear w a tag or something.

The first part was just joking because people complain their arent enough crusades so i was joking that Eleusis found a way around it on main plane.  The rest was just tropes on forum-city stereotypes.
    Dude I don't think you understand. 

When you insult on forums (Jokingly, Seriously) it is a grave crime against all cities and divines associated with them. Not to mention all religious orders, political organizations, non-profit organizations, educational organizations, and Kiet's mother. The charge is Asmoposting and the fine fixing syntax is "transfer 100 credits to astarod for 0 gold."

With that in mind, you are a spiritually taxing adolescent hotdog-vender-level individual who is barely capable of unpacking toothpicks @Caelan.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited June 2019
    Stheno said:

@Mathonwy, you're dead to me.

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Minifie said:
    Anyone who thinks sarcasm is easily discernable in text is dumb.

Now, was this sarcasm? 
    It was a very accurate observation of facts.
  •     Num name                                     Level Keyword                  
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            guisepieces
      P (1) The leather for revelation's guise       1     guiseleather
      P (1) The thread for revelation's guise        1     guisethread
      P (1) The smile for revelation's guise         1     guisesmile
      R (1) The enchantment for revelation's guise   1     guiseenchantment
      P (1) The enchantment for revelation's guise   1     guiseenchantment
            canopicpieces
      P (1) The lid for a canopic jar                1     canopiclid
      R (1) The fluid for a canopic jar              1     canopicfluid
      R (1) The base for a canopic jar               1     canopicbase
      R (1) The pot for a canopic jar                1     canopicpot
            taperpieces
      P (1) The top of a taper of eternity           1     tapertop
      P (1) The bottom of a taper of eternity        1     taperbottom
      P (1) The wax for a taper of eternity          1     taperwax
      P (1) The string for a taper of eternity       1     taperstring
            grievouskeyringpieces
      P (1) The lizard for a grievous keyring        1     keyringlizard
      P (1) The tiger for a grievous keyring         1     keyringtiger
      P (1) The slate for a grievous keyring         1     keyringslate
      P (1) The hoop for a grievous keyring          1     keyringhoop
            blackspigotpieces
      R (1) The tip of a subjectioner's spigot       1     spigottip
      R (1) The stem of a subjectioner's spigot      1     spigotstem
      R (2) The top of a subjectioner's spigot       1     spigottop
      R (1) The bottom of a subjectioner's spigot    1     spigotbottom
            sunlesshopepieces
      R (1) The band for sunless hope                1     sunlessband
      R (1) The stone for sunless hope               1     sunlessstone
      R (1) The binding for sunless hope             1     sunlessbinding
      P (1) The enchantment for sunless hope         1     sunlessenchantment
            blackcircletpieces
      P (1) The blades for Vakha's bribe             1     circletblades
      P (1) The fur for Vakha's bribe                1     circletfur
      R (1) The band for Vakha's bribe               1     circletband
      P (1) The binding for Vakha's bribe            1     circletbinding
            blackgrimoirepieces
      R (1) The scroll for an experimenter's grimoir 1     grimoirescroll
      P (1) The gut for an experimenter's grimoire   1     grimoiregut
      P (2) The cover for an experimenter's grimoire 1     grimoirecover
      P (1) The binding for an experimenter's grimoi 1     grimoirebinding
            jewelpieces
      R (1) The stone for pedigree's jewel           1     sanguinestone
      P (1) The aura for pedigree's jewel            1     sanguineaura
      P (1) The teardrop for pedigree's jewel        1     sanguineteardrop
      R (1) The blood for pedigree's jewel           1     taintedblood
            goblinpieces
      P (1) The head of a goblin                     1     goblinhead
      P (1) The arms of a goblin                     1     goblinarms
      P (1) The torso of a goblin                    1     goblintorso
      P (1) The legs of a goblin                     1     goblinlegs

You just received message #1850 from Achaea.
    X has transferred 5000 credits to you.

Num name                                     Level Keyword                  
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            guisepieces
      P (1) The enchantment for revelation's guise   1     guiseenchantment
            blackspigotpieces
      R (1) The top of a subjectioner's spigot       1     spigottop
            blackgrimoirepieces
      P (1) The cover for an experimenter's grimoire 1     grimoirecover
  • Dude..  I have talisman pieces too. Just sayin'...

• I felt bad just drafting the unbeatable team but since you said you'd execute the loser...
  • You whip a rune-carved, Cyrenian morning star toward a massive, black and white war beetle.
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!!!
    You whip a rune-carved, Cyrenian morning star toward a massive, black and white war beetle.
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!!!
    [Rage]: +5.8. Total: 21.5 Now Available: Fragment

That didn't kill it. Not sure whether to be happy that I managed those crits, or sad that it didn't go down. Did about half health of it, with both hits.
  • While planning our treasure hunt out, I mentioned I was planning on going to Darkenwood first. Then....

(Court Coliseum): Asmodron says, "Oh."

(Court Coliseum): Asmodron says, "I was planning darkenwood as well."

(Court Coliseum): Asmodron says, "Hmm."

(Court Coliseum): Niln says, "Hah, that's where I was going to start."

(Court Coliseum): You say, "Bahaha."

(Court Coliseum): Asani laughingly says, "Damnit, I was planning on starting Darkenwood too."

(Court Coliseum): Niln says, "Bunch of Hashani..."

(Court Coliseum): Asmodron says, "Good we are discussing!"

(Court Coliseum): Asmodron says, "Also adorable we felt drawn here."
  • edited June 2019
    I snuck into a tsol'teth fortress. :)

Then @Shirszae tricked me into going back outside, where I promptly got killed by their security system. :s
  • Tsol'teth children are adoooooorable
  • Lenn said:
    I snuck into a tsol'teth fortress. :)

Then @Shirszae tricked me into going back outside, where I promptly got killed by their security system. :s
    Don't you know not to trust people with S Names they lead to destruction, @Shirszae @Skye. You gotta watch them!
  • You hear a high-pitched screaming noise and instantly a bolt of red, crackling energy strikes your mortal body. Your back arches as pain explodes in your brain. Crimson fire erupts through your eye sockets and mouth as you die in unspeakable agony.
    You have been slain by Tlalaiad.
    Followed by a lot of "what did you do this time, Stheno?" N-nothing! This time. I love this death though.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• Arin! said:
    Synthus said:
    Went to go help a citymate out that got rezzed at the flame. Couple other folks show up to help out. We're getting her sorted and squared away, and then a Snappy Boi showed up and started trying to snap people. 

Everyone scatters, I follow another citymate, and Snappy Boi starts fighting them. So, okay, sure, tell myself "this is how I die and lose all my hunting exp from this month I guess" and start chopping away at legs cause that's all I know how to do. Chop legs, break legs, stab gud. Then suddenly I get picked up by the friendly city neighborhood dragon and dropped off back in Cyrene... mid-fight. 

Okay, that's not that bad. Tell him, "Hey, go save Citymate, Snappy Boi is fighting them." Well apparently they got away or something, and I think "Okay, cool, that's done with."

Nope. Then I start getting tells calling me a coward for "jumping" Snappy Boi, and Snappy Boi says he can definitely hunt me down "like the little coward" I apparently am unless I duel him.

Bro. I'm a 79 that's just starting to get into anything beyond swinging my sword at denizens. I go into raids and sketch thurisaz like a sugar-loaded kindergartner coloring with crayons. I regularly get pulled into rooms with kill groups and get for-the-watch'd faster than you can say "you know nothing Jon Snow." My crowing achievement of raid defense so far is having the audacity to headslam a dragon to stun it so it didn't devour me.

You went all snappy-stabby on my friends, so of course I'm gonna try to Butcher Pete your legs. That doesn't mean I'm some god-tier, arte'd out war master that's trying to "jump" you. I'm a friggin' scrub with a baseline forged sword that's just trying to have fun with the game.
    Thank you for coming to help me! If anyone tries to Start Things (tm) with you for defending me, let me know and I will do my best to drop the full familial wrath on them. (@Ryssa, @Evanston ready to squash if necessary?)
    I want an invite to the squashening :(
  • I liked how @Stheno lit her own, rather than sharing the flame of the Coalition members. Nice touch!
  • Cailin said:
    I liked how @Stheno lit her own, rather than sharing the flame of the Coalition members. Nice touch!
    ... She's so cool! Arin is happily engaged, but I think she developed a little crush when @Stheno's eyes glimmered at her. Such elegant emotes!