What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I think my biggest problem with the XP mazes was that the monsters didn't cycle properly.

The mechanic was flawed and tended to lock down on the hardest phase because it was supposed to reset after not being bashed for X amount of time. Except that doesn't work because you know there's always that one guy who will insist on trying to kill shit. So the maze I was designated to was stuck on the hardest mobs for the better part of my hour-set.

The other issue iirc was that people weren't supposed to be able to move between mazes (or at least it was phrased in a way that made it seem like that was the case), but then someone found that they could and so people were moving between mazes to bulldoze the easy/midling phases. I thought that kinda defeated the purpose of designating random mazes.

• I was.

Just needed to clarify that it wasn't a solo thing so people set their expectations right. 

• Sylphie said:
    I actually loaned credits to Tesha so she could buy a deathcape for the hunt. She didn't pay me back tho. Gave my credits back but never got me my date with Antonius. Would not do business with again. 
    Sounds like she did you a favor there. You should be more thankful!
  • This little mini naval drama between Cyrene and Artanis is a nice change of pace to the Hashan/Eleusis+Ashtan war.
  • I gotta say the Hashan-Eleusis war is a lot less exciting than I expected it to be, probably because Eleusis and Ashtan decided to team up for no real reason. Yeah yeah, tsol'teth, but targ and mhaldor aren't randomly helping their enemies because of the tsol'teth, you don't have to go out of your way to for stuff that doesn't concern you, either.
  • I’ll spice it up a little by showing up to the battle and chucking apples indescriminately but I’d like both sides to lose tbh

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Shub said:
    I’ll spice it up a little by showing up to the battle and chucking apples indescriminately but I’d like both sides to lose tbh
    Funny story, but in an old DnD campaign I played a monk who, engaged in a bit of a side by side ship taunting and arrow flinging match, killed a man by pegging him with an apple spiked with wood splinters.

Never underestimate the power of apples when applied as projectiles.

• edited June 2019
    Kiet said:
    I gotta say the Hashan-Eleusis war is a lot less exciting than I expected it to be, probably because Eleusis and Ashtan decided to team up for no real reason. Yeah yeah, tsol'teth, but targ and mhaldor aren't randomly helping their enemies because of the tsol'teth, you don't have to go out of your way to for stuff that doesn't concern you, either.
    Well too be fair, its the Hashan - Eleusis-Mhaldor-Ashtan alliance. Gotta let the secret out. Consider Mhaldor saved Eleusis twice by captureing Hashan's tank.  :p The funny thing is that we don't really have control of what other cities do, each has different motives for what they do. Mhaldor wants the tanks cause they have no font, Ashtan wants to fight the Hashani because they been doing it for what feels like forever and plus we are still in an event where everyone still against each other. Its not intentional its more of how things have played out, 90% of the people who join the raids literally join because its against Hashan. We are actually trying to keep it isolated as possible but bleed off does happen. The fights we do have when its just Hashan and Eleusis have been fun and like to keep them coming!
  • edited June 2019
    Mhaldor also murdered Eleusis in Hashan though, not to mention raided Eleusis. We're not backing anyone. Ashtan is openly backing Eleusis.
  • Ashtan is backing Hashani pain*
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    Ashtan is backing Hashani pain*
    God this is cringey..
  • Asmodron said:
    Astarod said:
    Ashtan is backing Hashani pain*
    God this is cringey..
    Don't make me laugh. I'm trying to wind down :D
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Sylphie said:
    I actually loaned credits to Tesha so she could buy a deathcape for the hunt. She didn't pay me back tho. Gave my credits back but never got me my date with Antonius. Would not do business with again. 
    SORRY. I tried for like 7 years. @Antonius is stubborn.

i'm a rebel

• Feels like the victory of this war might be Mhaldor in the end :P
  • They go to serve a higher purpose.
  • I'm loving Mhaldor mass murdering everyone for that damned dessert(tank) unexpectedly, it makes me laugh every time even in death. I'm also glad the village is fighting a different faction for once.
    I've given too much to the hate, delved its depths, and rested my head upon its fluffy bosom.

• Mhaldor and Hashan began to battle. Eleusis was the battlefield.

Skirmishing EXTREME
  • eh, we killed Eleusians there too. 
  • Asmodron said:
    Mhaldor and Hashan began to battle. Eleusis was the battlefield.

Skirmishing EXTREME
    Actually that three way battle was a good change of pace, doesn't happen very often. Had a good time!
  • Asmodron said:
    Feels like the victory of this war might be Mhaldor in the end :P
    Ya, we gotta win this war since both Eleusis & Hashan have gone "LALALA WE WON OUR WAR/ALMOST WAR VS MHALDOR" before.

• Ashtan-Eleusis-Mhaldor-Hashan "War".   When you ask for more crusades but absolutely hate the stupid 24 hour waiting game.

So glad Eleusis could be the Snickers that is Hashan's diva-ness and Mhaldors shitty attitude. :-)

• What shitty attitude? My above post is pretty clearly a joke. All we care about is getting tanks from Hashan, since they helped take away our ability to get tanks. It's 100% a legitimate RP response to the situation.

• edited June 2019
    If Eleusis didn't get all their tanks disarmed the first day maybe they'd have donated some too!
  • edited June 2019
    What are tanks? I'm not here for tanks, I'm here for bloodshed and mayhem. Those tanks brought into Hashan during that Ashleusis mission wasn't suppose to happen, but mistakes were made. Mhaldor's raided, blown so many tanks, and exterminated against Eleusis that were sort of numb to it all to the point of not giving a crap. If good fights are to be had, we're gonna enjoy them. If it seems repetitive, we're not gonna bother which is what makes this war and this tsol'teth event a breath of fresh air. B) Which is exactly what I had in earlier's raids from Hashan.
    I've given too much to the hate, delved its depths, and rested my head upon its fluffy bosom.

• edited June 2019
    Cooper said:
    What shitty attitude? My above post is pretty clearly a joke. All we care about is getting tanks from Hashan, since they helped take away our ability to get tanks. It's 100% a legitimate RP response to the situation.
    Oh no dude. I was tongue-in-cheek forum RPing. Sorry i should have made that clear w a tag or something.

The first part was just joking because people complain their arent enough crusades so i was joking that Eleusis found a way around it on main plane.  The rest was just tropes on forum-city stereotypes.