What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Torinn said:
    Can confirm.  Mine was always spying for me.

• You have slain a giant red scorpion, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 93.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Order of the Hyperphysical.

I'm still chasing the dragon, 92-93 took me about 2 days of pretty hard bashing (well, hard for the amount of spare time that I have). I'd like to thank the tide, the clouded glass lily, and the death's boon perk that I probably should have picked up 50 levels ago, wooo.

• Winds rise about you, thunder rumbling in your mind as a distant voice intones, "Brave. Continue."

Yay! Tasus has a reason to ask about what the fuck that is, and why he's covered in wind now.
  • Asked about the Legate battlehorn. Got more than I bargained for in return.

Sometimes the difference between houses is very stark  :#
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Ysela said:
    Asked about the Legate battlehorn. Got more than I bargained for in return.

Sometimes the difference between houses is very stark  :#
    We are the weirdest bunch of non-matching individuals ever.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Don't lie @Ysela you Insidi love us, and we love you. <3
  • Was getting looks as I laughed in public while watching that. Kept picturing Tsol'teth
  • Asmodron said:
    Was getting looks as I laughed in public while watching that. Kept picturing Tsol'teth
    Asian co-worker = Gattan'bahar, Joey = Zhedan
  • R.I.P Undinky Barrel
    2019 - 2019

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Skye said:
    Destroyed Cyrene. >_> murdered all the guards, and a whole bunch of npcs in the process. >_>
    You're the best sister a gal could ask for!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I have to admit, I was a bit surprised they didnt just turn all the guards and npcs possible against the cities.
  • Lenn's sister bullied her. :(
  • Jokes of the day brought to you by Zhedan:

20) You told Elon: Why did the novice get sick when he went to the stables?
    21) You told Elon: Cause he got the chicken Paux.
    22) Elon told You: Lol.
    23) Elon told You: Ur the worst.

But I redeemed myself with.... 

44) You told Elon: Who was the first adventurer to bring Sapience to Starmourn?
    45) You told Elon: Elon.
    46) Elon told You: Lmao.
    48) Elon told You: Ok that's good.
  • I want one of the furry ogres as a mini pet.  <3
  • Dunn said:
    I landed on ~3 of the uber ogres on the Babel shrine north of Central Market that was in the process of being defiled. Failure to save this shrine would have meant a Tsol'teth shrine being raised. In those few moments, I consecrated and sat behind my lyre while Farrah hopped in and out. Then Trusad'an came in and hit my lyre a bunch.

Probably the most tense 20 seconds or whatever it was of play time that I've experienced in a long time. The shrine consecrated. Exhale.

"Phil, why are you breathing so hard?" Snap to reality and I'm hunched over my 13 inch laptop sweating.

Thanks, Garden dwellers, for that experience. RIP Well of Chaos tho

They didn't actually tell us they wanted to raise any shrines in Ashtan. Hence us not targeting any others. I was just trying to raise a Deuc shrine on the font for defensive worldburn, ngl...

Foiled that, though. :(
  • Trusad'an did get the gates shrine prior to that. I just reincarnated and raised another in the waaaaaay back of the city to keep it at cap, which also had me sweating.

• It shows how viable it would have been to stop the Cyrene conquest, if prepared for it with order members ready to raise...
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    It would have been yeah, if we'd realised the win/lose criteria early on. Then again, I think I'm actually not even sure if we had sovereignty in the city to begin with. hmm. Cyrene was basically the tutorial stage!

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I really don't think any city would have survived being the first, except maybe Ashtan since their guards were unaffected by the litany. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited May 2019
    Was only the Chaos based guards immune to the Litany, which we weren't fully stocked on initially. Woulda hurt us too.

• Shirszae said:
    I really don't think any city would have survived being the first, except maybe Ashtan since their guards were unaffected by the litany. 
    If Ashtan was first their guards would have been affected though. I don't think any city would have handled it as well as Cyrene did though.