What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited May 2019
    -adventure embark easy
    Phileo, the Combat Association Registrar tells you, "Your challenge for the hunting theme is as follows. Good luck!"

-adventure recall
    Thinking back you recall your task is...
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Phileo, the Combat Association Registrar tells you, "Your challenge for the hunting theme is as follows. Slay Balam Agab, the Baron. You need not do so alone. Good luck!"

Me: Oh good! This is one I can do alone. No problem.

(Some time and a couple silly deaths later...)

You have slain Balam Agab, the Baron, retrieving the corpse.

Me: Woo, did it! Okay, I can finally... get... wait, shouldn't I have already gotten the renown automatically?

Thinking back you recall that your task is...
    Slay Balam Agab, the Baron. You need not do so alone.

Third theme, third or fourth bug, still can't seem to complete any adventures. I swear I'm just cursed at this point!

Disclaimer: This isn't meant to rag on admin or anything, they're doing a blip-ton right now, more just a general "yikes" moment.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    Medium!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Oh no! I have the same kind of adventure task. Is it still bugged then?
    Message #4290       Sent by Achaea
    2019/5/08/7:31 Your bug report (detail: I swear I'm not trying to be a pest, but I've run into another bug with my adventures. "Thinking back you recall that your task is... Slay Balam Agab, the Baron. You need not do so alone." You have slain Balam Agab, the Baron, retrieving the corpse. -- But, it did not complete, no reward, and I still have the adventure on my person.) - has been fixed. The following notes were included: Kills will now grant credit!

I haven't tested yet, as I got involved in another thing, but it should hopefully be!
  • Any kills not giving credit should now be resolved, this was just a silly oversight on our part that impacted literally every hunting adventure 
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    @Ictinus The tasks so far stipulate that you need to hunt X and you 'need not do so alone'. Does that mean there are tasks where you have to do it alone, and if so, how can the system tell if you don't? >_> 

• Skye said:
    @Ictinus The tasks so far stipulate that you need to hunt X and you 'need not do so alone'. Does that mean there are tasks where you have to do it alone, and if so, how can the system tell if you don't? >_> 
    We can actually easily tell if a kill was made alone or not. 
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • edited May 2019
    I wanted invasion pieces, but the cards, the cards were very good to me:

and I got enough crowns for a pebble, woo

• edited May 2019
    Zbaco said:
    Hour-long Cyrenian punning contest, in the midst of which both of our Divines appeared, greeted us, saw what was going on, and apparently noped right back out. =) 

Cyrene: When it's punny, even the Divine steer clear.

Man, I love my city.
    Phaestus and Neraeos: "...Maybe...the Tsol'teth are a good thing.."
  • Deathsight History:
    - 2019/05/09 11:53:59 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:54:12 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:54:24 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:54:37 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:54:50 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:55:02 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:55:15 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:55:29 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:55:41 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:55:54 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:56:07 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:56:20 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:56:32 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:56:45 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:56:57 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:57:10 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:57:23 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:57:36 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:57:49 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:58:01 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:58:16 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:58:29 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:58:42 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:58:54 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:59:06 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:59:18 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:59:31 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:59:43 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 11:59:56 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:00:08 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:00:21 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:00:33 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:00:44 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:00:56 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:01:09 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:01:22 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:01:34 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:01:46 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:02:03 - Vinzent has been slain by the might of the Underkeeper.
    - 2019/05/09 12:02:10 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:02:40 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:02:53 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:03:05 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:03:18 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:03:30 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:03:44 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:03:56 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:04:08 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:04:21 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:04:33 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:04:48 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:05:00 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:05:12 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:05:26 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:05:38 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:05:53 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:06:07 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:06:20 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:06:33 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.
    - 2019/05/09 12:06:48 - Vinzent has fallen prey to the terrible power of the daemon serpent Yuthka.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Pyori said:
    After about a week of deciding on it... Finally jumped the gun, fell into the same boat as Dunn when it came to multiclassing, where most of the time it was basically, "Why play this, when Bard does what it does 10x better?" - Said fuck it and just dropped bard entirely. Don't care about the credit loss at this point.

Talked to Mizik a bunch, decided to go a class I haven't been since about 2013.
    Certimene says, "Congratulations, Pyori! You have gained the Blademaster class."

Timing was good, was right on Serenade so I could gather ashes back to back for #BladeRoulette. Loraelina and Ailita helped me try multiple times. Got a goodie first day, surprisingly.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Unseen Fates!"

You begin to wield Unseen Fates in your right hand.
    [12:22:40:307] [6085h, 100m, 73.6%] (exbdck)
    The Blademaster's band seems to spark in your hand as you fit it over the blade of Unseen Fates. As the band fuses to the blade, the sword begins to vibrate with energy, making your hair stand on end and innards churn. Suddenly a shower of sparks races along the blade and the vibrations subside, leaving only a soft crackling glow to encompass the blade.
    [12:22:41:794] [6085h, 100m, 73.6%] (exbdck)
    Better believe that's getting banded. At the very least, until I end up inevitably playing blade roulette some more.

I'll buy it off you whenever you quit class ;) 

@Pyori

• @Dunn rude m8

• Rane said:
    You are now wearing a pair of rustic ice skating boots.
    Realising there is no suitable ice nearby, you abandon your plans to wear a pair of rustic ice skating boots.
    You slip and fall on the ice as you try to leave.
    Umm clearly that ice is not SUITABLE you pleb.

Many a Vorondil/Zviera have felt this pain recently but worry not! @Thaisen brought honour to us all. Ask the famjam!

• Bit my pride, apologised to people I was rude to, paid back my city fine, & now the waiting game.
  • Ygia said:
    Bit my pride, apologised to people I was rude to, paid back my city fine, & now the waiting game.
    Good luck!
  • edited May 2019
    Moved to another thread.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Ygia said:
    Bit my pride, apologised to people I was rude to, paid back my city fine, & now the waiting game.
    Good plan.  Approach them humbly, make everything normal again. Then behead them all after undermining their organization(s)!

• Tossing ideas at Ammar for unique guard messages:

You tell Ammar in Hashani, "Spectre kill: A spectre of the court shrieks with ecstasy as it feeds upon a new soul."

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Asmo, if you think ghosts shrieking with ecstasy is happening, you need to reevaluate your life choices."

Image result for whats wrong with it gif

*hair flip*
  • Asmodron said:
    Tossing ideas at Ammar for unique guard messages:

You tell Ammar in Hashani, "Spectre kill: A spectre of the court shrieks with ecstasy as it feeds upon a new soul."

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Asmo, if you think ghosts shrieking with ecstasy is happening, you need to reevaluate your life choices."

*hair flip*
    I mean... Angels' eyes roll back in ecstacy when they rip out a soul. 
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Iloisee said:
    Asmodron said:
    Tossing ideas at Ammar for unique guard messages:

*hair flip*
    I mean... Angels' eyes roll back in ecstacy when they rip out a soul. 
    Further proving that angels in Achaea are creepy as fuck.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Can confirm.  Mine was always spying on me.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."