What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Indomitable at the merest appraisal, this bulky shackle bears the telltale glint of blackened adamantine, accentuated by errant ripples of sable shadow seething from its surface. A palpable aura of pressure exudes from its midst in constant waves, the enchantment embedded into its ebon form clearly one invoking weight or mass in some manner. A single silvery link adorns the side clasp of the shackle where one would expect a constraining chain to preside, the stark contrast between the two materials bathing the argent in an affronting radiance.
    It only took me two and half years to finally cave and get a shackle so I don't run out of mass mid-fight, and I absolutely love this talisman description. <3 

• Skye said:
    Destroyed Cyrene. >_> murdered all the guards, and a whole bunch of npcs in the process. >_>
    Doing Eleusis' job, better than Eleusis.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I'm accepting offerings and oaths of fealty as your new Goddess of Nature.

• Skye said:
    Done, Deal, No takebacks
  • Skye said:
    I’d worship Skye, the Nature Goddess (TM). 
  • Tasus said:
    Skye said:
    I’d worship Skye, the Nature Goddess (TM). 
    Gots ta pay dat fine first, Booboo

• Else said:
    I've received like three different 'fight me, or ELSE!' tells today so clearly this name was a huge mistake.
    Please don’t change your name, because then I will be sad. 
  • Numira said:
    Else said:
    I've received like three different 'fight me, or ELSE!' tells today so clearly this name was a huge mistake.
    Please don’t change your name, because then OR ELSE I will be sad.

• AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    Stefana said:
    Numira said:
    Else said:
    Please don’t change your name, because then OR ELSE I will be sad.
    Now I want to go create a character named: Orelse
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Nothing Else matters
  • What Else would he call himself?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • IF?   

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I want that card. :(
  • I have one. I would have sold it to Proficy but he didn't sell me the whistle flue, so into the deck it went

• Zhedan said:

She is a Peasant in Hashan.

• edited May 2019

A whisper spider has been slain by Iohanna.

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 94.

You have reached the illustrious level of 2nd Order of the Hyperphysical.

I'm chasing the dragon some more, made a little headway. The experience rate does not feel like it has hit a wall quite yet, so I'm still going random places for the fun of it and killing things with no fancy route planning. I found some additional mobs in the sky that are worth little nuggets of XP, probably because people skip by them without noticing. I suspect the experience rate will crash and require some sort of looping fairly soon. I don't know where to go on Meropis yet, everything seems dangerous so just wandering and fighting is pretty productive.

For this level I'd like to thank Lord Tlalaiad's awesome favor, Iohanna, the Nicator legend deck card and my shiny new meropis pebble!

• Sorry that God is dead.

It's praise the Light and Fire :)
  • edited May 2019
    You let loose a mighty roar and instantly your vision swims with hues of brilliant blue. As your surrounds whirl, you find yourself within the lair of the blue dragons, perfectly at home among your draconic kin.
    Within the lair of the blue dragons. (indoors)
    This room has not been mapped.
    Innumerable rents and gouges score the walls and floor of this vast chamber, the jagged stumps of smashed stalactites and powdery residue of destroyed boulders littering the ground. Morsels of battered, distorted and melted metal and leather encase the multitude of bare white bones piled up in untidy heaps around the edges of the cavern, rusted and bent weapons poking their ends impotently from within. A massive obelisk of bright cerulean marble stands sentinel in the centre of the chamber, its mirror-smooth surface utterly unblemished, despite the devastation of its surroundings.
    You see exits leading northeast, east, and up.

Yay! Thanks to @Krizal, @Shirszae, @Eliana, and probably others. I dislike how there was a lot of 'hunt the syntax' to this, and the foray boss was... well, I'm not sure what the strategy is for that. Also, the blue dragon hoard is tiny. But yay!
  • You whip a simple, steel morning star toward an enraged ogre destroyer.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain an enraged ogre destroyer, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 95.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Order of the Hyperphysical.
    You have received 23 Bound Credits!
  • Mroxyl said:
    You whip a simple, steel morning star toward an enraged ogre destroyer.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain an enraged ogre destroyer, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 95.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Order of the Hyperphysical.
    You have received 23 Bound Credits!
    It just eats easier from here on! Mo crits mo money!
  • Seriously looking forward to that :)

• Israyhl said:
    Ashai asks you to repeat the oaths of citizenship after her. You do, and you are admitted as the
    newest, proudest member of Targossas!

Image result for praise the sun meme
    My early headcanon for Targossas has been Melisandre from A Song of Ice and Fire, so this is a huge upgrade, and makes me feel a lot better about being a citizen \o/
  • The monstrosity is vanquished!