What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Next custom is gonna be made from bat wings.

• Psh. When Grigoria goes down, she goes down in fire and nothing remains of her wings.
  • Farrah said:
    Psh. When Grigoria goes down, she goes down in fire and nothing remains of her wings.
    She also takes 90% of the living population of Sapience with her. :(
  • Antonius said:
    Farrah said:
    Psh. When Grigoria goes down, she goes down in fire and nothing remains of her wings.
    She also takes 90% of the living population of Sapience with her. :(
    Suicide bat
  • It definitely sets a much different tone than we were seeing even as recently as a day ago.

• Cyrenese.
  • Cyrenianianianian!

• Tsol'renian?
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Right in the feels. Wonderful artwork, @Ryssa.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Oh man, that's gorgeous, and so desolate. Well done.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Amazing, really well conveyed
  • Oof, that even makes MY heart twinge a bit
  • Fun watching everyone murder each other to find all the deathsights, and getting murdered by Tesha.
  • Erza said:
    So today I read @Kuririn's title, and all I can picture is:

Finally one recognizes, I have my ways  B)
  • Also, I can count limbs!  Dispatch training, commence!  =)B)
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    the only limbs you count is legs.... crab legs.
  • Hunting with @Kuririn and he got the kill that pushed me over the level  =)

Stepping forward, Kuririn drives the end of a knotted willow staff into the left arm of a ravenous troll inmate.
    The troll clenches his teeth and flexes his massive shoulders, growing even taller in stature.
    [Rage]: +0.5. Total: 32.7
    Continuing his kata, Kuririn spins a knotted willow staff in his hands and drives the weapon into the right arm of a ravenous troll inmate.
    Kuririn lashes out with a rising kick at the head of a ravenous troll inmate.
    A ravenous troll inmate says, "You will not escape us..."
    A ravenous troll inmate has been slain by Kuririn.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 97.
    You have reached the illustrious level of First Among the Hosts.
    A small pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
  • Archaeon said:
    the only limbs you count is legs.... crab legs.
    Naw, I just eat what I don't sell, too many to count down here in da Bayou B)