What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Jinos said:
    So, I discovered that shrines of the meld can be punched, kicked, and headslammed. It doesn't do anything, but if you see a manical Cyrenian just gleefully battering one. It's probably me.
    Or me!

Note to self, attach mushrooms to meld shrines. Document results.
  • Cooper said:
    @Balkin rekt u all.  You can thank the most recently departed Scion HL for pulling rank and ousting him so he went to Hashan.  Still heartburn about him leaving.

• It's ok bc you're salty, Caelan. EAT YOUR WING
  • Oh, no, you don't understand. We still won the fight easily. Buff Destruction.

• Aegoth said:
    It's ok bc you're salty, Caelan. EAT YOUR WING
    Ha! Ive seen The Hangover.  I know how that ends.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    First theme for adventures is Seafaring? That's my jam! Started with an easy one, and it turned out to be easier than I expected because I rolled up on someone about to kill what I needed, and just bought the killshot from them.

• Cooper said:
    So what did that do? Just a bunch of damage or an insta kill that kills you like doom?
  • Big damage, killed Balkin who had vengeance ability (from mask or something idr), so basically ate 80-90% damage proc there

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Revelation's Guise. It acts as a deathsight mask and allows you to breathe forth a miasma into the room. Gives everyone a buff (With an amazing def line of "You will not go quietly into death") that causes a room-wide explosion when you die. The neat thing is that surviving a miasmic explosion causes your own to explode more violently. 
  • Aziik said:
    Not as event focused or impressive as things that were posted in the past few pages but I finally took the leap!

aww I wanted to induct you :( Had appointments today though. 
    but welcome to Ashtan anyway :P
  • Taleila said:
    Aziik said:
    Not as event focused or impressive as things that were posted in the past few pages but I finally took the leap!

Haha, thanks! I was excited to login and see that I was good to join. Just read what I had to and reached out to Dunn which is the first time I've interacted with him outside of dying when he raided other cities. 

• Aziik said:
    Taleila said:
    Aziik said:

Haha, thanks! I was excited to login and see that I was good to join. Just read what I had to and reached out to Dunn which is the first time I've interacted with him outside of dying when he raided other cities. 
    Dunn is awesome. He is silently one of my favourite people to randomly/unexpectedly interact with--Especially if Naram is involved. :D
  • Your voice rises to the heavens with your instrument as you sing an Aria of healing to yourself.
    You viciously jab a rapier with a slim blade of shining silver into a Fomori of Unsidhe.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    The songblessing upon the rapier sings out with a piercing high note.
    You have scored an OBLITERATING CRITICAL hit!
    A low groan resonates from a Fomori of Unsidhe's putrid body before it explodes in a shower of body parts.
    You have slain a Fomori of Unsidhe, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 127.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 8th Level of Penwizian Fortitude.
    A chipped tangerine shard appears and clatters to the ground.
    Numerous golden sovereigns spill from the corpse, flying into your hands before they can reach the ground.
    You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a flowing cape of pristine white cloth feeds upon the lifeforce of your fallen foe.
    (svo): Your max health increased by 66h/0% to 12796.
    (svo): Your max mana increased by 30m/0% to 6442.
  • So good.

• edited May 2019
    I'm not sure why you'd think I was upset, you did something to deserve being attacked and were adjacent to a beckonable room. If you did think I was upset, I'm not sure why you'd then decide to take it further, then post it here while suggesting I was being "unhealthily ragey". It comes across as an attempt to paint me, the player, in a bad light rather than something poking fun at Tesha, the character. That isn't really cool in my opinion. It was all in good fun for me at the time, but it kind of sucks knowing you thought I was upset and chose to post that here. Kind of a dick move, really.

i'm a rebel

• @Skye
    I mean.  I almost PK'd you when you were on clouds for other reasons.

Like telling certain people that they need to "get on their knees and quiet themselves some more." or something to that effect.

The person in question that was directed at told me not to outright murder you and present your head on a platter. I obliged.
  • @Skye is Skye. Feeling the need to PK her to stroke your little ego is absurd. 
  • Seriously. Just because someone does something that you could take offense at and PK them after, DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO.

The fact that you do just shows how unhealthily ragey you're getting!
  • edited May 2019
    Why do you think trying to kill her was to "stroke my little ego"? That would certainly be absurd if that was why I went after her, I agree. She's sent a letter every day, and shouted right before I went after her; this was while I was actively looking for something to do. I've always liked solo raiding.

I don't think it's ragey to try to kill someone for being a pest when you're bored and they're vulnerable, but maybe that's just me.

i'm a rebel

• My comment was more towards Adrik but you’re defensiveness is saying something! 
  • Skye said:
    Uh... The ragey comment was meant at your character not you. I just thought it was a hilarious joke between players but ok then!
    I'll just leave you to your actual rage.
    ETA: I just thought the last letter was funny and I put a bit of effort in it so I wanted to share. :(
    @adrik yeah I knew the remark wasn't gonna come for free even if she was goaded. Pls tho, your lady is the toughest lady on Sapience.
    I mean she is.  Doesn't mean I can't try to be a good minion.